DTDC - Non delivery of my courier

kamal_bhowtkar on Feb 20, 2011
I have made a courier on 12the feb 2011 from bangalore corporate office of DTDC courier company. Which was promised to be delivered to nagpur on 15th feb 2011 at any cost but still it is undelivered. when enquired they are not able to trace my courier. I am strongly harrashed by the customer care as iam calling them from last 5 days buit still they are not helping me.

Soughting your help.

Kamal Bhowtkar

Comments

N Aug 9, 2011 by
Rajesh Kumar arora DTDC  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Non delivery of consignment - DTDC Bangalore -20

DTDC seshadripuram Bangalore picked up consignment No. B74515765 from RITES Ltd bangalore on 8.8.11 for Gurgaon office of RITES Ltd ststing that it will reach by 1030 hrs on 9.8.11. On enquiry it was told that it has not reached still and may reach in next 48 hrs.
Is his the way courier works for dispatching to India capital Delhi close to Gurgaon ( HR)
Pl look into it.
Arora
N Feb 17, 2012 by
kamkhoth DTDC  - Karnataka, India

sir, i sent a parcel with Airway Bill No: b79707696 through DTDC to the following address "near oriental school i.t.i mualpui road aizawl,mizoram pin-796005" on 13th feb 2012. now they are telling me that they do not have a service in Aizawl. please look into the matter at the earliest.

the email communication is given below:
________________________________________________________________
From: CSS GUWAHATI <css.guwahati@dtdc.com>
To: kamkhoth@yahoo.com; CSS.CO@dtdc.com
Cc: cssmgr.guwahati@dtdc.com
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:41 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Web Query: Con No: B79707696,Dated: 13-Feb-2012
Dear Mr.Shivan,

Due to withdrawn of Aizwal service, we are unable to fwd the shipment to Aizwal. So, plz advice.

With Regards
Anupam

----- Original Message -----
From: CSS.CO@dtdc.com
To: kamkhoth@yahoo.com
Cc: css.guwahati@dtdc.com ; cssmgr.guwahati@dtdc.com
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Web Query: Con No: B79707696,Dated: 13-Feb-2012

We refer to your mail, highlighting the difficulties you have encountered with regard to your consignment and regret if our service standards have fallen short of your expectations and we have forwarded a copy of your mail to our concerned officials with a request to investigate your complaint, we request you to kindly bear with us, we will respond to you.

In the interim, we would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, as it is feedback such as yours, which enables us to improve our services.

We do hope that we are able to restore your faith in DTDC.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
For DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.,

K.Shivan
Sr.Executive Customer Support.

Cc : Dear Mr.Anupam, kindly check and fwd the c.ment to aizawl and arrange for delivery on asap.

Inactive hide details for <feedback@dtdc.com><feedback@dtdc.com>

From: kamkhoth@yahoo.com
To: feedback@dtdc.com
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:39 PM
Subject: Web Query: Con No: B79707696,Dated: 13-Feb-2012

A new Query has been received. The details are as below:
Airway Bill No: b79707696

Customer Name: s l kamkhohao
Customer Email: kamkhoth@yahoo.com
Booking Dt: 13-Feb-2012

Sender Address: ce-hc, bhel electronic division mysore road bangalore
Sender City: bangalore
Sender Zip: 560095
Sender Telephone: 8553816526

Recepient Address: Linda khawlhring near oriental school i.t.i mualpui road aizawl,mizoram pin-796005
Recepient City: aizawl
Recepient Zip: 796005
Recepient Telephone: Linda khawlhring near oriental school i.t.i mualpui road aizawl,mizoram pin-796005

The Query is as below:

when i check on the web tracker it shows agartala. Dont u know the difference between aizawl n agartala??? The customer no at bangalore is not picking up the phone even after a million try. Can sombody tell me what the ******* is going on????

DTDC - Non delivery of my courier