DTDC Courier - Non delivery

Rahul_is_mba
DTDC courier is the worst courier company ever witnessed on earth.

They do not respond to calls / emails or anything ... I tried almost everything .. called them .. mailed them .. everything but these rascals didnt responded ..

They were not able to deliver my courier from Gurgaon to Ghaziabad (that is within NCR) till date.. its been 7 days now .. pathetic.. i wrote n no of emails .. used there feedback form .. called these stupids and idiots .. but no body responded...

Morones are the promoters of this company ... idiots are there managers ... rascal are there executives ...

sad company this ... F*KERS..

Comments

Mohinder Singh Khepar DTDC Courier  - India

Dear Sir
I got booked one packet containing car keys to Mississauga (Canada) on 10.12.2007 from your office at Nawanshahr (Punjab)vide shipment no. NDR 00007037. This packet was to handed over to DHL at New Delhi as described on the NDR. After two days the person inchrge at Nawanshahr office had given me a shipment No. 6357717711 of DHL. When the packet was no delivered even after 7 days (commited to deliver in 4 days) I contacted DHL on the helpline. I was surprised to know that no such shipment no. was issued by DHL. I started contacted the Nawnashar office daily. Each time I was informed by diffrent excuses by the person incharge. I also remained in touch with my son in Canada to whom the packet was delivered.
I was extremely surprised and shocked when my son told that the packet was delivered by CANADA POST (Govt. Deptt) on 02.01.2008.
Is this the service of a courier company?
I had to suffered a lot finacially and as well as mentally. I am planning to file suit in the consumer forum
Mohinder Singh Khepar
chirag kumar DTDC Courier  - India

dear sir

plz delever the couier no ( F03176330 ) AND THE ADDRESS is

(SIR ITS MOST URGENT DELEVER BY 1:00 PM TODAY ) COUIER BOOKED FROM NOIDA SECTOR 16 BRANCH OF DTDC

Mrs smruti
14/4 , kumar ashish chs ,
ram murti road , near vandana cinema
thane - w
mumbai 400602
ph no ( 98677 45076 )
Sunny Jacob DTDC Courier  - India

I have sent a courier to Gurgaon from Kottayam (Kerala) on 3/3/08 under O08661152 but DTDC as usual failed to deliver it till this morning. On checking with DTDC office, the answer was sort of 'who cares' attitude from the staff in Delhi Regional office. I sent e mail to the Chairman and Regional Manager and put in feed back form too but no one bothered to reply. My strong suggestion is that there should be punitive action against service organization collecting money to provide service and failed to provide it.
AYYAMPERUMAL PANDARAM PILLAI DTDC Courier  - India

ONE COVER BOOKED FROM VISHRANTWADI P08290758
TO CAPRICON LOGISTIC TO MUMBAI 400 059 ON 02-04-08
NOT TRACEABLE

WHAT A STUPID TRACKING?
IRRESPONSIBLE
I WILL LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH CONSUMER FORUM AND PUBLISH IN ALL LEADING NEWS PAPERS
idhayath DTDC Courier  - India

plz delever the couier no ( Z67263943)
my contact num:9829118115,

MY ADDRESS is.

To.
N.idhayath
Areva engineer
RRVPNL-SLDC-BUILDING, NEAR 33KV SUB STATION
KESHOPURA, HEERAPURA, AJMER ROAD-JAIPUR

THIS ADDRES YOUR BRANC OFFICE DCM TO MY OFFICE WITH 2KM BUT NOT DELVIERED TO ME.
PLZ KINDLY DELIVER TO ME.

THANKS AND REGARDS
IDHAYATH
Venkateswar Koppaka DTDC Courier  - India

Not Delivered even after 20 days - DTDC Courier

I had sent a courier on 22nd of MArch to HDFC Bank.
After 15 days HDFC told me that they havent received the courier.
When i tracked it in the website of DTDC it is mentioned that the client rejected to accept the courier. When I checked with their helpline they mentioned that I need to check with Balanagar Branch.
They mentioned that I need to check with Bhagyanagar branch.
they wanted me to check with Balangar.
Then they give me a number.
Everytime I call the number they ask me to call me at a particular time.
They ensure that they dont pick the phone at that time.
Even after repeated complaints DTDC has not clue where my courier is now.
It is 20 days now.

India Post was better.

DTDC sucks. Please dont go for their service.

regards
Venkat K
heman DTDC Courier  - India

courier not received - CIE

we had given a courier dated 7 april but till today it has not been received by the party concerned although you lie thatit has already being delivered on 9 april 2008
Telnet Telecom INdia Pvt Ltd DTDC Courier  - India

Hi, One of our client has sent a courier doctument by consignment No.B45130508 dated 14.04.2008. But so far we have not received the same. Pl do the needful.

Abel Moses

neerajtiwari DTDC Courier  - India

dear sir

plz delever the couier no ( P08053530 ) AND THE ADDRESS is
EC-12, 13, C-43 INderpuri

(SIR ITS MOST URGENT Ducement)
Balendu Singh Singh DTDC Courier  - India

Please deleiver the couier no ( D-00580529 )
my contact num:98290-10458 . Nobody is picking Telephones 2376545 / 7 . Please check.

Balendu Singh
wasim iqbal DTDC Courier  - India

respected sir
I, m Wasim Iqbal my previous address is c174 flat no 103 first floor abul fazal enclave part 2 thokar no 8 new delhi 110025...and my current Address is 117/a first floor flat no 6 shubrati appartment okhla main market new delhi 110025...My packet has despatch at ICICI bank but till date i, m not receive my parcel .but few day back i receive a call from your side no is (9873689588) he want a my new address and and i tell him my new address but i, m not receive my parcel till this date ...please do the needfull...my number is 9871496443
your thankfully
wasim iqbal
kavish vohra DTDC Courier  - India

my salip no z-68920101 date 8-3-2008 from imperial auto faridhabad haryana my packet not recived three mounths please follow my complaint my phpne no[09350042762][09968438728] please imedaite follow my complante another stricted action your company[kavish vohra]
PAYEL MAZUMDER DTDC Courier  - India

respected sir/madam
I, m PAYEL MAZUMDER my previous address was GLOBAL HOSPITAL, LAKDIKAPOOL HYDERABAD 500004 and my current Address is SAIBAL KR.SARKAR C/O BADAL CHANDRA PODDER MAYUR MAHAL, burdwaman, WEST BENGAL My packet has despatch at ICFAI UNIVERSITY ON 28TH JUNE but till date i, m not receive my parcel please do the needfull...my number is 09391185095
your thankfully
PAYEL MAZUMDER
M gopi DTDC Courier  - India

POD No: 28711284 Dt: 30.6.08 courier to Guntur Not reached sofar. This is vey poor service.

need to know where it is lying.
ROHIT SINGH DTDC Courier  - India

I HAVE BOOKED A CONSIGNMENT WORTH RS 9000 FROM DELHI TO PUNE ( DHAYIRI) FROM JANAKPURI BRANCH DTDC.THEY HAVECHARGED RS 440 AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL DLEIVER TO DHAYIRI DESTINATION IN PUNE WITHIN TWO DAYS.BUT NOW WHEN I HAVE CALLED UP AT THEIR OFFICE IN DELHI, NO BODY IS PICKING UP THE CALL.AND WHEN I HAVE CALLED UP DTDC PUNE CAMP BRANCH, THEY ARE SAYING THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE CONSIGNMENT BUT WIL NOT DELIVER IN DHAYIRI, AS ACCORDING TO THEIR NEW POLICIES THEY WILL NOT DELIEVR TO DHAYIRI.AND TEH YAREE SAYING I SHOUDLK ASK THE PARTY TO TAKE CONSIGNEMNT FROM THEIR OFFCIE.IF THEIR POLICIES HAVE CHANGED THEN WHY DID THEY ACCEPT MY PRODUCT FROM JANAKPURI BRANCH.WHY SHALL I ASK PARTY TO TAKE PRODUCT FROM THEIR CAMP BRANCH.THIS IS PATHETIC SERVICE.I WANT MY PRODUCT BANK AND MY MONEY BACK ALSO ESLE DELIVER IT TO THE DESTINATION. .PLEASE HELP ME.
D
ASISH MANDAL DTDC Courier  - India

I have sent a draft through DTDC Currior(Kestopur Brannch, Kolkata-700101) in GPO Delhi on 30.06.08. But till date the draft has not received at their end.I visited the office at Kestopur for about 7 days to help me how to know about the status.
When I contacted the person about he misbehaved and used some unperliamentary words and told that he is not to inform me about the delivery of letter. He also told that I cound do nothing by complaining at DTDC because he has very influence at the company.Repeatedly he uesd the unperliamentary words.

Is is so that if any letter is not delivered customer has nothing to do, rather to hear the abusive words and insult from the currior service representative.
jitendra kumar mishra DTDC Courier  - India

our consigment booked fom allahabad dated 14/07/08 to jalandhar
docet no is z73938676, this docet is most urgent so plz arrange delivery the material, and theire is no tracking detail on- line system plz fact(means till day theire is no tracking of my abobe docket) your tracking system from which we can find ur costmer fast detail of his docet.

j k mishra
153, banda bahadur nagar
near tagore hospital
jalandhar
0181-4618341
JASWINDER DHANOA DTDC Courier  - India

our two consignments lost against docket no.
T26600380 DT 23.04.08
T23332467 DT 10.11.07
BOOKED FROM BARNALA TO COIMBATORE & NOT RECEIVED POD
KINDLY TRACE THE SAME
sukhwinder singh DTDC Courier  - India

not delevery upto 7 day,s - DTDC Courier

my very urgent document was posted via DTDC courier on dated 29 july 2008. but i have no recived document upto today dated 4th Aug 2008. when i contact office than no any responce by company.

DTDC Courier - Non delivery