DZ-066194 - FAKE SMS

shriganesh1987 on Apr 17, 2012
I am getting fake sms from number showing 'DZ-066194'

"Congrats You Have Won Natural Pearl Set+Warranty Worth Rs.3000. Just Pay Delivery Charges Rs.525. If You Agree to Pay Rs.525 SMS Your Name/Address To 5667745'

Please stop these kind of frauds.

Complaint comments 9 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

yesterday sms he have won natural pearl set worth rupees 3000/- please reply name address sms 5667745. delivery charges 525/- .please some item not display. please this messages wrongly action this messages

yes i also got this message and i have accept it and now i want to disorder it

FAKE SMS
I am getting fake sms from number showing 'TD-072105'

please stop these kinds of frauds.

I too got the same sms "Congrats You Have Won Natural Pearl Set +Warranty Worth Rs.3000. Just Pay Delivery Charges Rs.525. If You Agree to Pay Rs.525 SMS Your Name/Address To 5667745'. Thank God I checked its authenticity.
(Mohd. Shahnawaz Khakii, University of Pune, Pune.

I am getting fake sms from number showing 'LM-099173'

Please stop these kind of frauds.

mee too i have replied too now what will i do??? please somebody help me!!!

I got the same sms from LM-044046, i have replied too now what will i do??? please somebody suggest me!!!

girl paying boy

I am also getting fake sms froM DZ-066099 Msg--- > My dear Sir, Miss Pooja is trying to contact u. please call her : +8766480182

DZ-066194 - FAKE SMS