E-Meditek Solutions Limited - Claim pending; X-rays missing from office

Tushar Bhasin
This is regarding a very unfortunate reimbursement claim (Policy #: 041200/48/08/41/00000039).

I submitted the reimbursement claim on March 4, 2009 to Mr. Bishnu (E-Meditek) and I was told that I can get the X-ray films back in about two weeks after the claim is processed. I agreed as I had to take the patient after three weeks for check-up. I called E-Meditek office to check the status of claim and they said that the claim has discrepancy as we have not received X-rays films. They asked me to send a mail, which I did, but haven't received a reply yet.

I called up the E-Meditek Hyderabad office and they said they will search the x-ray films and get back to me when they find it. It was on 03/23/2009 that I was informed of the discrepancy. They never call back and don't respond to calls easily here in Hyderabad office. Whenever, I call them, they say we are searching and will call you once we find them.

I called Mr. Sumit Gautam on 03/30/2009 who assured me that he will get back to me. I have called him 3-4 times since then, but I haven't heard anything about the X-Ray films. They always promise but never call me back. I also wrote mails to Rohit Soni with no replies yet

I hope everyone understands the necessity of X-ray films as there is no other way a doctor can check the progress made by his patient.

Please help me in getting
1. X-ray films & ECG back
2. Claim amount.

My e-mail id is tushar.bhasin@gmail.com

Comments

E-Meditek honored the claim, however, never returned the X-ray films.

I am agree that e-meditek do not respond correctly on phone.
I was admitted in Escorts hospital on 27th March and submitted all the pappers that e-meditek executive has asked over the phone to get confirmation on the cashless facility. They advised me first to correct the language of the first investigation report and after few hrs, they informed me to send a case history on hospital's letter head with signature/seal of the doctor who has handled the case. Hospital has submitted the same but even case less request was declined by the e-meditek. I got discharge at 9am morning on 30th March and waited till evening for the confirmation fax on the cashless facility. I called around 20 to 25 times and whatever e-meditek oexecutives has advised has did. but by end of the day late evening I payed cash amount to get discharged from hospital.

E-meditek claim form also been submitted with all original documents and I am awaiting for the cash back now.

Rahul
A Apr 17, 2011 by
churiwalashish@yahoo.co.in

E-meditek is worst TPA.. have personally expirienced..

E-Meditek Solutions Limited - Claim pending; X-rays missing from office