Easy Mobile Recharge - money debited from my bank account

Aditya Mehta on Sep 10, 2011
I did easy mobile recharge online from reliance cdma company For Rs.201 .The recharge was not made and the amount was debited fom my account twice dated 2/8/2011 and 3/8/2011.please tell me whom to be contacted for the same or what is the procedure for getting refund of Rs.402 Please note my mail id mehtaa59@yahoo.co.in.please reply me on this mail id.waiting for your reply.
Aman Mehta

Comments

N Sep 26, 2011 by
asha1989

I did BIG TV DTH recharge from easy mobile recharge For Rs.202 .The recharge was not made and the amount was debited from my account on 25/9/2011..please tell me whom to be contacted for the same or what is the procedure for getting refund of Rs.202 Please note my email address: amit_jrd@yahoo.com.please reply me on this mail id.waiting for your reply.
Amit
N Oct 1, 2011 by
asha1989

I have recharged my mobile by using SBI net banking with the amount of Rs.100+2, on 01-oct-2011 the amount as been debited from my account, I received bank success statement and SMS also, but the number didnt get recharged. My number is 9806704551.kindly return back my money.please refund my money as soon as possible.
Amit
N Feb 2, 2013 by
Easymobilerecharge.com

Dear asha1989,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. You can send an email to info@easymobilerecharge.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Your money is always safe with us. That’s our promise!

We have checked your order with us and we have not received the payment from your bank for this order. This could happen due to any of the following reasons:

• Sometimes due to technical reasons, we might not receive a response from the bank for your payment request. As a result, we do not get to know the status of your payment transaction and hence assume it to be a failed payment. For such cases the recharge is not processed by us.

• Sometimes the banks give us a response that your payment transaction has failed, even if the payment transaction was actually successful. For such cases the recharge is not processed by us as we assume it to be a failed payment.

Normally in such cases money is automatically refunded to bank account with in 12 working days. We are sure that your money must have refunded till now.

Still if you haven’t received your refund yet, kindly contact us again on info@easymobilerecharge.com.

We hope that you will provide us another chance to serve you.

Best Regards,