eBay INDIA LTD - ITEM NOT SENT

Joe M Tellis
I have made Credit Card Payment for Ebay item Samsung Mobile handset through PaisaPay Transaction #14807397423, on 22/11/2005. The Credit card payment has been approved by PaisaPay Customer Support.
The acknowledgement reads as follows:
"Dear Mr. Joe M Tellis, This email confirms that you, monthu_in1 (Ebay user ID), have paid buyer_buzz Rs. 3, 800.00 using PaisaPay.
Payment details: Item # Item 6445348205, Title Samsung X430, Quantity new box pack going at rock bottom price 1, Price Rs. 3, 500.00, Subtotal Rs. 3, 500.00.
Shipping & Handling: (includes any seller handling fees) Rs. 200.00
Shipping Insurance (not offered): Rs. 100.00, Total: Rs. 3, 800.00
Shipping Information: Shipping Info:
Joe M Tellis 22/1, , vaslane 1st cross Mangalore, Mangalore KA 575002 India 2432205.
If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please use Contact eBay Member functionality on eBay."

On non-receipt of the item, I have complained to Ebay India customer support and Ebay Trust & safety through email and so far i have neither received neither the item, nor the refund nor any positive reply. I had given up in a desperate situation. But when I learnt that ther is a forum to help in such circumstances I had a a ray of hope.

THANKS AND REGARDS,

Comments

lakshmi

hello, u can contact ebay customer care i thing they will help u out ok this toll free number u can call from mobile also 18002093229 & tell them all your problem seller or buyer

ok bye

Dont waste your time complaining to ebay. I had the same problem with ebay and paisapay. It is better to write to your credit card company and ask for a "Chargeback". Tell them you are requesting the chargeback because the item has NOT been delivered to you.
The bank will then take up your case with ebay and if ebay cannot prove that the item has been delivered to you, then your money will be refunded.

you have 90 days (from the date of your transaction) to send a chargeback request to the bank.

I have made Credit Card Payment for Ebay item Samsung Mobile handset through PaisaPay Transaction #61628222US6704123 on 14.05.2009. The Credit card payment has been approved by PaisaPay Customer Support.
The acknowledgement reads as follows:
", Entertainment Center 467 Taylor Mills Drive South Richmond Hill, Ontario l4c 2t3,
Canada (Ebay user ID), have paid £37.98 GBP using PaisaPay.
Payment details: Item eBay Item #: 260390796334, X-PLANE XPLANE 9 NINE FLIGHT SIMULATION PC DVD NEW SEAL 1, £34.99 GBP, Subtotal £37.98 GBP.
Shipping & Handling: (includes any seller handling fees) £2.98 GBP.

Shipping Information: Shipping Info:
."
Ship From:
Entertainment Center
467 Taylor Mills Drive South
Richmond Hill, Ontario
l4c 2t3
Canada

Entertainment Center used PayPal Shipping with Canada Post to create a shipping label for your package. Once the package is given to the local post office, it will be on its way to you.

Your shipment number is 7210029342629841. Please keep this number for your records.
For more information, go to the Canada Post® website.

Item has been dispatched 14.05.2009 via canadapost (as is the case with all international sales).

Postage to India usually takes 10 days.you told me the itam to you on 02.06.2009 i did not get the item to me still today 27.06.2009 what i must do ? tel me gurdlines to me urgently to me otherwise kindly refund my amount to my email:vinaykumar.2009198176@yahoo.com, paypal...urgently TEL ME WITH IN TWO DAYS...canada post truck number:7210029342629841 (Receipt no:3088-1501-5159-6097 xplane 9 flight simulator Pc DVD Game

please tel me track, ok tel me who did find the itam in canadapost, please send me full details...to my email

vinaykumar.2009198176@gmail.com please send me full detailes urgently

ANDHRA PRADESH
INDIA
CEL: +9109676934255

I hereby earneslty submit my humble request to help me in this regard.

The Address of Ebay India is Ebay 202 Phoenix house, Phoenix mills compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013. I lodged FIR against CEO Avnish Bajaj and he was arrested. He paid me 10 lakhs to withdraw case. I filed another case in consumer court Mumbai and won 1.2 crore.

If ebay cheats you file FIR against CEO and lodge complain in consumer court. You will win 1.3 crore.

I do not believe you to be Joe E. Tellis. I believe your a phoney name with a real name of indian origin. that said, i do not believe anything from the website india ebay ltd. you are a nation of ripoffs and thieves. your ruining america with your h1-b visa people. go back to india, leave us americans alone. get it Sanjon Kupta!
Maulik

i want to purchase nokia e52 black if u have stock nokia e52 black so pls send me reply on my mail ok
Joe M Tellis Mobile Handset  - Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India

EBAY is GOOBAY - Mobile Handset

ITEM NOT SENT - 2005 no response uptil today 30/11/2010
Shipping & Handling: (includes any seller handling fees) Rs. 200.00
Shipping Insurance (not offered): Rs. 100.00, Total: Rs. 3, 800.00

THANKS AND REGARDS,

Joe M Tellis Mobile Handset  - Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India

Yes I have experienced very badl;y with Ebay marketing. Is there no end for such frauds?.
N Jan 20, 2011 by
manoju2010

On non-receipt of the item, I have emailed to Ebay India customer support through email and so far i have not received neither the item, nor the refund also not any positive reply.

I hereby submit my request in this regard.
N Feb 22, 2011 by
Parveen Kumar Patti

Sir
I purchase the G'Five M55 mobile dual Sim, FM Camera Mobile phone (PaisaPay ID 28478415653) but your dealer cheating your customer he send me repaired and difected mobile, why? I return the mobile phone and he received and ask me this is not a my product send you. you change the product and return. why is change the mobile. this mistake by the dealer/corear change the product. please reply me immediately on my email address. Otherwise my money refund immediately. Your dealers service is very poor & cheating.
N Jun 19, 2011 by
sangzomi

I've file a claim with ebay as the seller sends me an empty box...hmmm

I'll wait for ebay to resolve this issue before I leave a comment
N Aug 30, 2011 by
swaraj sharma

eBay Provides all privileges to sellers and not to customers...they give 7 days to seller to ship that dam product and again customer has to wait for another 7 days to get the delivery . this is the case when we are paying the shipment charges.Seller will enjoy 7 days of liberty and customer kept waiting..bullshit ebay.
N Jan 19, 2012 by
Jeba1971

I purchased a Nickon Camera through ebay from ASTELCORP seller. In 6months period the product was not working. As per their advice, I send the camera to them for repair. Now its going to be 3months and still the camera was not repaired and returned back. I made so many calls to the seller and no proper response to satisfy the customer. So I request you all to think before you buy any product through any online regarding warranty and service.
A Feb 9, 2012 by
raghavbhansali

dont waste time ebay is fraud company no need to waste time.

plz dont buy from ebay its just waste of money..

plz contact me at 096100 88000 before buying from ebay. i had a loss of 6800 rs.
N Mar 16, 2012 by
byreddysubbareddy

I am Purchasing the New surround HTCWindow7 Mobile From Ebay But this mobile as on feb 29 Blutooth is not working i had book complaint throught ebay tool free number my complain number is 80920 but the costumer care representative tell your claim adjuster give update report we will diffenently chaining the item but the claim adjuster is till not call when i will to customer care peoples are tell today your claim adjuster deffinently call but tehy not call me today also i will call they said we will call shortly but till pending . Please help me arrange the call back or give the refund money.
N Apr 9, 2012 by
pritishaggarwal

Never Buy From eBay India

Fraud seller available on eBay . eBay does not help or support in warranty issues & fake products. eBay got a narrow minded view of just selling the product. Such kind of poor service cann't be expect from such a big brand. I lost huge money in Buying products from eBay . I made many complaints but eBay does not respond back. No solution provided ever.

I bought a Sony LCD 40inch from eBay seller for 36000 rs. The product was promised 1 year warrenty by the seller on eBay . I lost 36000 rs as the seller denied to provide warrenty within 6 months of purchase. The LCD is not working at all. When i reached seller, he told me to pay 18000 rs to get the LCD repaired. I made many complaints to eBay . Dropped emails to eBay to resolve the issue. eBay does not reply to emails. When i contacted the eBay customer-care, they said eBay provide support only within 1 month of purchase provide complete evidence provided by the buyer. After 1 month eBay cannot help you at all. They also denied to remove that seller & that product from the eBay site.

I will not recommend anyone to buy from eBay even in dreams.Shame on eBay

Don't waste your hard earned money by buying from eBay.

SONY BRAVIA KDL-40BX420 LCD TV 40BX42 +DEALERS WARRANTY (170654983599)
Member id globalgadgetindia | Feedback Score Of 3800 | 96.9%
Sale date: 21/06/11

Contact Details : - Aggarwal
Mobile no. 9968819151
D May 23, 2012 by
Bhagirath13

Dear Sir/Madam

I've purchase Intex head phone from ebay
you have made mistake to send the parcel

actully my address is Rajkot-gujarat
but your delivery status shown that vishakha pattanam to Haydrabad

Can I know that What is going this?

I've paid full amount by net banking at 17th may 2012
at 22nd may I have complained but I did not get any response from your side

I've mentioned my Purchase details as Under:-

Courier name: PROFESSIONAL COURIER
Airway bill number: DEL102930824
Remarks: SHIPPED ON 22.05.201

so many times I have tried to contact to Mr, Vishal Chugh 9871258052
I had tryed to contact at your call center:- 1 800 209 3229

I don't get any response, neither from your call centre nor from mr vishal

really I will never purchase from ebay.com.
My seller is :- treasureofzeus
this is my first & last mistake, which I have purchase from you

A waiting for your reply

From:-