Education (KSOU)study centre Sharada Vikas Trust) - Ksou & Sharada Vikas Trust) has cheating to students

Vallipu on Feb 23, 2012
Hi Sir,

My Brother Raju.V has taken admission for MBA in KSOU with STUDY CENTRE (Sharada Vikas Trust) in Years 2010-2011,My brother has not received any KSOU student ID card & study materials,Examination Information unthing information from STUDY CENTRE Sharada Vikas Trust.
Even my brother has visited Sharada Vikas Trust N-Number of time But No feed back from STUDY CENTRE Sharada Vikas Trust,Just they informing they are not yet received if received they will inform,But it's almost 1 years completed.Sharada Vikas Trust study centre management Guys & office people not giving proper feedback.
Just they are collected admission Fee from us & cheating to students.My brother is feed-up with Sharada Vikas Trust.
This problem is not only with my brother it same thing to another friend his name is chandrasekhar,I do not know like this how many students are face like this problem.I am thing to file a case on KSOU & Sharada Vikas Trust. 12600/-It's not a small amount it's big amount.Either Sharada Vikas Trust guys are not paying to KSOU Or KSOU is cheating to Student.One of either is cheating to student.All student are employs in some where in company,So only chooses Distance Education.
But it became Big Headache to student to get all Information & study material ,ID card Etc.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D Dec 20, 2012 by
santhoshnancy

yes it is absolutely true.. there are only to collect the fees. my name is santhosh t from blore.. i paid Rs.7000 and registered in 2011 for MSW 1Year. until this date they haven't given ID card. no information is given about examination. i have called them end number of times. they only kept transfering calls to different department.but couldn't resolve my problem. since we are employed in companies there is no time for us to visit their office. irresponsible people . the director of that institute is good for nothing..they have wasted my one year. they are playing with the life of many students. i paid the fees to mr. Nagaraj.