Election commision Ghaziabad - Voter list

rsaini12

I live in Jaipuria Sunrise Green Society In 12A Ahinsha Khand Inderapuram Ghaziabad, 201010. There are more then 850 Families staying here and some of them are staying for more then 2 years but no one is added in the voter list.
I tried to find out the BLO name for our area but not found any .
So you are requested to appoint one for our society to help us

Ravindra Saini
Mob. 9818788008
Email: rsaini@ariasolutions.net

Comments

A Jul 3, 2012 by
DEEPAK RIKHYE

we are resident of flat number A/118-A lajpat nagar sahibabad from last 20 years, we have voted in last MLA election and in the present corporation election list my family names are missing for the present election, kindly look in to it and lets us known how to vote in the present election and take action against the defaulter who has deprived of my right to vote.
ESHA RIKHYE
STUTI RIKHYE
SHWETA RIKHYE.
N Jul 11, 2012 by
amit dhyani

I lived in B-2 DLF Dilshad Extn. -II, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, My name and name of wife is in the voter list and i have voted in last MLA election and in the present corporation election. but till date Voter ID has not been issued to us. kindly look into it and advise How we can get our Voter ID?

Amit Dhyani
Mob. 8800163800
Email:amitdhyani12@gmail.com
N Apr 10, 2014 by
Gajendra Singh Shekhawat

I lived in C-331/FF-5, SHALIMAR GARDEN Extn. -II, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad from last 8 years, we have voted in last MLA election and in the present corporation election list my family names are missing for the present election, kindly look in to it and lets us known how to vote in the present election and take action against the defaulter who has deprived of my right to vote.My name and name of wife is in the voter list and i have voted in last COPORTION ELECTION and in the present LOK SABHA ` election. but till date Voter ID has not been issued to us. kindly look into it and advise How we can get our Voter ID?

Gajendra singh/seema singh