Election Commission Of Gujarat - Voter ID Card

R N KARMAKAR on Apr 18, 2012
I am staying in Vapi. We have ration card. Myself and my wife have voter ID Card. We participate in Election regularly. This year I have submitted application for voter ID Card for my son MAINAK KARMAKAR as he attended age of 22 years. I have contacted Mr. Vinodbhai (Mobile No. 9974255537) of Vapi Nagar Palika Office to collect Voter ID Card of my son. First he says your application has been cancelled. Then I show him that there is name with photograph of my son with his Voter No. is UPC 1892413 in the list printed by election commission and kept with Mr. Vinodbhai. Then he again search and cannot give me the Voter ID Card. Recently he refused that he has not received voter ID Card and advised me to contact with Pardi office. I also contacted Pardi office and they replies that Pardi office have no responsibility to distribute personal Voter ID Card, it is the responsibility of concerned person of Vapi Nagar Palika Office. I suspect either they have lost the card or they are not ready to find it out from the bunches of Voter ID Cards they are holding. Please help us to get the Voter ID Card of my son.
Rathindra Nath Karmakar
Mobile No. 9824147311
Telephone No. (0260) 2468562
Address :- A - 306 Sargam co-operative housing society Ltd.
Chharwada Road ( Opposite to Ghatkopar Sweets)
Vapi - 396191

Comments

D Dec 7, 2012 by
vidhan mehta

Sir, Je loko Na Voting Card Nai bani sakya hoi to te loko mate pachhu kyare form bharvama aavse.

VIDHAN MEHTA (VAPI)
D Dec 16, 2012 by
aajbani

I am staying in gandhidham. We have ration card. Myself and my wife have voter ID Card. We participate in Election regularly. This year I have submitted application for new voter ID Card for my son AVIN AJBANI as he attended age of 21 years. I have contacted LOCAL MAMLATDAR OFFICE many times but till to date i have not rcvd the same in original Please help us to get the Voter ID Card of my son.
ANIL K AJBANI
Mobile No. 9377621414

Address :- A -180, APNA NAGAR GANDHIDHAM KUTCH GUJRAT
D Dec 18, 2012 by
jessygeorge

I am staying in Sapnanagar, Gandhidham. I have ration card AND voter ID Card bearing No. MVL1525369. Y/day ie., on 17.12.2012 myself had gone to append my Vote at the location where I am staying since last 13 years. Unfortunately I could not find my name even my House No. in the voters list which the authorities kept at their custody.

Can you pls made an enquiry and inform me the reason why my name is removed from the list. Help me to add my name in the voters list,

JESSY GEORGE
PHONE NO. 02836 225108

Address :- D-47, NU- 4 sAPNANAGAR GANDHIDHAM KUTCH GUJRAT
N Dec 5, 2013 by
Rambabuom

Dear sir
Mera election cards kho gya hai office me gya tha koi thik se jwab nahin deta mai kya kro

Rambabu yadav
545 karmyogi 2 houshing police kaloni pandeshra surat gujrat
Mo 9375111618
Email id rambaburaj6@gmail.com
N Mar 4, 2014 by
Harsh 65

I am Harshvardhan Rasikbhai Bhatt staying at Neptune Towers Chharvada Road Asopalav complex Vapi have given all details at Gujarati school 5 months back along with all relevent documents but till today I have not received any communication that my name is enrolled in Gujarat voters list am staying at vapi since 35 years.This is our efficient governmenMb-9825114981
N Mar 4, 2014 by
Harsh 65

I am Harshvardhan Rasikbhai Bhatt age 65 years staying at Neptune Towers 402, Asopalav complex Chharvada Road Vapi have submitted all documents at Gujarati School at Vapi six months back to enroll my name in Gujarat Voters list but till today I have not received any reply from our efficient Baboos Mb 98251 14981
N Mar 8, 2014 by
Kamal-raj

S06/FORM6/005/0127/2014C/02114 online submission of form 6 still it is pending
N Apr 21, 2014 by
sdimri2002

Dear Sir
I am Siddharth Dimri living in Raisan Gandhinagar Gujarat. I did not get me ( SGH1848415) and my wife ( Abhilasha ) voter id card ( SGH1848399)

Election Commission Of Gujarat - Voter ID Card