Election Commission Of India - NO NAME IN VOTING LIST

DEAR SIR MY VOTING ID NO. MT/10/056/0641762, DATED ON 1.1.1995

WHAT I DO?

THAKS,

KAILAS KUMAVAT

Comments

DEAR SIR MY VOTING ID NO. LSD 3845526, DATED ON 20/01/2007

WHAT I DO?

THAKS,

ARVIND MODI

I have ration card only please tell me i dont have name in voter list my address is pocket N - 382 sarita vihar -

My name is incomplete in Voter List. And my Grand Mom is not in the list

Respected sir
My family members including we have five vote and my wife family have six vote. I enquired on election date our name was not there in voting list. I kindly request the concern officer to take action and reply us the proper reson for no voting list since we have total 12votes.

please inclose my name in voters list of tal. sanamner Dist. Ahmednagar maharashtra

I had filled up the form for my name in the voting list at Tehsil office month ago in Nanded... I want to check if my name has been put up in the list...

On contacting the tehsil office, the officer's dont answer properly & talk in the rude manner...

Please suggest me what should i do?

Waiting for your early reply...

I Pawar Anil Raosaheab, from ahmednagar city. I want my voter list or number. How will I see my voter number?

Hon'ble Chief Election Commissioner

I have registered my name G. Muralidhar s/o G.Subba Rao with the address of 23-78/24/2, RK nagar Colony, Hyderabad ( 176/858 ) in 2005 and I got the Voter ID card with the date of issue 15-08-2006.

In 2009 general elections there was no my name in the Voter's list and I last my Vote Right.

Please do the justice for me.

Muralidhar Ghantasala

I have RASHAN CARD From Last 4 year . I Apply for making a voter I.D. Card . I had make a photo But i neither found any card Nor Name in Voter List.

i want to register my name in voter list.i am from thane residing.

DEAR SIR MY ID NOT AVALABEL

plz.make my votar card 9215917411

i want to change my voter card addrees because my transfer to pune and my voter card having the addrees of ahmednager please help me what can i do for change the address.

Hamari voting list jo ki Distt-Alwar sa Tahsil-Tizara bhiwadi gaon ki ward Number-22, 23, 24 mai yaha k mul niwasi k naam he nahi hai is liya list dubara sa Banai jae plz take the action for the Compliant

THE VOTING LIST SHOULD BE CANCLED of WARD NUMBER-22, 23, 24 Take the Action plz

DEAR SIR MY VOTING ID NO. LQB2177301, DATED ON 23.09.2004

BUT IN VOTE LIST MY NAME IS NOT AVAILABLE.

I have registered My Name Ms.Pradnya Prabhakar Pohane with the address of A-304, Ratnasagar Soc, Sudama Nagar, Kalwa (W), Thane-400605 in 2009

In 2009 general elections there was no my name in the Voter's list & Voter ID

Please do the justice for me.

Ms.Pradnya Prabhakar Pohane
N Apr 10, 2014 by
drmadhurika

Dear sir
It's an act of shame that out of five voters in my family, we did not receive voting details for three and now after searching by all means, four of us CAN NOT VOTE because of our names not being in the list. We checked up online, through EPIC numbers etc, still no names found.
Pls find the details below:

1- LAL CHAND GUPTA, 113, SUNDRAM, SECTOR19, VASUNDHARA, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH
2- SHYAMA GUPTA, 113, SUNDRAM, SECTOR19, VASUNDHARA, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH
3- MADHURIKA AGRAWAL, 107, STAYAM, SECTOR 19, VASUNDHARA, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH

Our EPIC numbers are GMK9103417, GMK5534201, GMK5534219
Pls check the details asap and inform me on 09818090987 or mail at drmadhurika@healthpositive.co.in
I also wish to know just in case we are not able to vote, what is the next step of action we can take so that we can exercise our right.

Waiting eagerly for the reply.
Dr Madhurika
N Apr 22, 2014 by
RajdattM

Dear Election Commissioner,

My name is Rajdatt Bhargav Manjrekar and my wife's name is Reema Rajdatt Manjrekar my permanent residential address is 202, Wellington, Hiranandai estate, Patlipada Ghodbunder Road Thane 400607, I am residing at this place since 2004. Till last Municipal Elections me and my wife have voted for all elections i.e. Assembly, Parliament etc. Surprisingly this time our names are not appearing in the voters list. This is Gross negligence and possibly a FRAUD of the collectorate or related agency., it seems that these agencies are doing fraudulent activities of removing genuine names and putting bogus names for some party's ill intentions. It totally disgusting and ridiculous. I am a sincere and law abiding citizen of this country.
I want to file a legal case against the concerned agencies and want you to take up the matter seriously. Simultaneously I am also registering this complaint in all related agencies and offices.
Rajdatt Manjrekar