Election Commission Of India - Voter Id card

HARIOM
FATHER/SHRI OM PRAKASH
CON/9873468341

Comments

I want to apply new voter ID card my permenant address is as given below

Kamani Taye
boloma Gaon
P.o Desang mukh
Pub-konwarpur
Sivasagar
Pin-785663
Assam
A.karthikeyan Election Commission Of India  - Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

if i am in out of my native place how i can put vote?

government giving leave for only one day.it is not possible for outstation people.

i want my sereal no in voter list

My Id.No JSH6574829 . My name is Missing from the list . Ple.edit my name in electiom chart.thank U.
tejall

I lost my Election Card.what are the neccessary steps to get new Election Card.Please reply me what can i do..?

I Lost my Voter I card
House No 109
EPIC No.OR/08/056/361158
Please issue fresh new card

Bhuban mohan Bhuyan
Birth Date- 15.09.1956

all t voters r given there correct name, add & age then y mistakes r happens in again & again

I have got the voter identity card but how to know about my identity card is right through internet. Please do the needful in this regards.

thanking you

Nihit

Extremely URGENT

April 23, 09 13:10 hrs.
The Chies Election Commissioner
New Delhi

I have a voter's Identity Card issued by Election commission of India bearing regn no. UP/56/275/222277
for 275- Allahabad North AC, Place Chail issue date 01.05.95.
To-day when I went to vote at Booth No. 110, I was told by the concerned person at the booth that my name does not appear in the voters list and therefore I can not cast my vote. This was highly disappointing to me as it amounts to taking way my right to vote. .

When I have a voters card duly registered by the Election Commission why the name doesnot appear in the voters list. The concerned person who deleted my name from the voter's list should be put to task. I have been voter since a long time and have been staying at same address since 1970.

Since voting is still on till 5 pm . can you please let me know how should I excercise my right to vote.
In my openion it should be considered as a criminal act of denying my right and whosoever is responsible for the same must be severely punished. Are the Govt. chaps only interested in collecting the 6th Pay commision pay packets without rendering proper duty?

I await your immediate reply

Dr. G.S.Darbari

I have already applied for a new voter's identity card but till date i have not received my voter indentity card. I hope that the Government will take immediate action.

Jayanthi

i m live in jharkhand and i m very unhappy to voter id card which is i get it is in very bad quality.
kindly improve it it looks like a false id card. and very unsave

Dear Sir
Evenafter my effort get voter id card to vote for LS-2009 Elections is succeeded, but i gone for voting My name not in the List.This happened not only for me but also for more than 100 people who registered their name for getting voter id card recently.Plz take action.

plzzzzzzzzzz make a voter Id Card

Dear EC

I have not received my voter ID card
My Address
Y.V.Chalapati Rao
H.No 7-2-1224
SRT no 969
Sanatnagar
Hyderabad 500018
Tel no 9704551598

my pan no is AMPPD0429F BUT NOT RECEVIED PAN CARD

i am indian but i not voted because name missing in election list, we waitted to take a voter id card one day and finally got but cannt vote name missing respansbality, very bad
my and my family id no XMK6889117, AND XMK6889422, I RECEIDANY 138, BHOOMIKALYT, SIDDEDAHALLI, BEHIND KIRLOSKAR LYT, BENGALURU-90

As i will be out of the state due to my official commitment on the election date
how shall I vote

K S Raghavan
Chennai -59

I am again very unhappy to say that there is no any great news and difference for me as far as electoral enrolment is concerned. So far my name & my wife name have not been included in the current voter list even though we had submitted the FORM 6 two times along with all the address proofs. please change this system . My current rental residential is in VADGAON MULANE TAL-PACHORA, DIST-JALGAON, MAHARASHTRA.

I am mohan singh, My address is H.no.71, B-Block, NH-2, N.I.T. Faridabad (121001)
Me and my brother Sohan singh had applied for voter id card before six months ago. My brother got his voter Id card but still I have not received my voter ID Card and my name is not in the voter list.
Plz take the necessary action in this regard. I shall be very grateful to you.

Thanks & Regard's
Mohan Singh

Respected sir,
Iam dinesh dungahu from aadharsh nagar jafrabad, gram- jafrabad, ta -jafrabad,
dist - jalna(M.H) 431206. this is my valied address. sir my id card no is NIL2703270 .
my complaint is
1) on my card my photo is not clear.
2) my date of brith is 20/08/1985 insted of xx/xx/1981.
3)my address is aadharsh nagar jafrabad, gram- jafrabad, ta -jafrabad,
dist - jalna(M.H) 431206.

so pls do needfull for the change my all the things.
dinesh dungahu,