Election Commission of India - Voter Id card

DELHI 110017
HARIOM
FATHER/SHRI OM PRAKASH
CON/9873468341

Comments

im k.manikiya rao ddn no 2403129 id cardd miss cell +919951566717.

id card no ddn 2403129 k.manikya rao cell +919951566717

hi sir
mera indetity card kho gaya hai kia mujhe bata sakenge ki kistarh meraa new card banegaa
darbhanga bihar main

I registered to get my Election I.D. Card in April, 2009 but I have not received the Election I.D. Card till now. My particulars are given below :

Name : DEVESH RAMKRISHAN SHARMA
ADDRESS: Pkt. C-2 Flat No. 29-A, KESHAV PURAM,
(LAWRENCE ROAD), DELHI - 110035

DATE OF BIRTH : 18-02-1991

I was told that I will get my Election I.D. Card after 01-01-2010.

Please check why I have not received my Election I.D. Card.

Dear Sir

I fil the id card form 2 or 3 time and is not come please cheke my id card and send my address, mandir wali gali house no. 417 azadpur delhi 33

Respective Sir/Madam,

I am Soumik Das Gupta son of Late Sunirmal Das Gupta, Address P-17, Banerjee Para Road. (Corporation Ward No. 115)I want my both side id card copy of election commission of India just now for my urgent requirement.

I should be very glad if you send my id card's scan copy into my email id- ' ''aviinducal41@yahoo.co.in" '

Thanking you,
yours faithfully

Soumik Das Gupta

Respected Sir,

I myself Ravi shekher Giri, my Voter ID card No.is CVD2659845 (320-Campierganj E- Area) which was issued on 24-10-2008. But the name, Date of Birth and Address spelling is minutly wrong. So I would like to request you that my Voter ID card should be issued again regarding bellow mentioned address, name and date of birth which are:---
Name-- Ravi Shekher Giri
Father's name-- Mr. Ramsubhag Giri
Date of Birth--- 05 May 1982
Add-- Mohammadpur Alias Jangle Babban, Post- Bhourabari, Tehsil-Campierganj, Distt.-Gorakhpur, Pin code-273158, U.P.(India)

koppula.yohan ag 24 cell +919951566717 id 154855

my name is kishore pradhan i was not recieved my voter id card
my add- C- 13 friends colony (east)
new delhi 110065
mob 965003120

thanks & rgds
kishore

sir
my name is ramesh reddy alavala but in my election card ramesh alawal my id no.SDS0092569 and intra duase date of birth 15-06-1985 please issu id card with correct name and date of birth

yours

ramesh reddy alavala

I am "Sadhana Asthana" R/o. Rajeev Asthana, R/o. 555/Kha/ A-101, Anupam Nagar, P.O.- Manas Nagar, Thana - Krishana Nagar, Lucknow- 226 0023 I am living with my husband last yaer Dec-2009. I Want to make voter I.C. What is easy procedure of making Voter I.Card. because, I have no any Identification at that place which i am living. Please do the needful.

Thanks.

SADHANA ASTHANA

Date : 20-01-2010

I don't have voter id card, please advise me how and where to make my id card n what the formalities i have to complete to get my voter id card.

Myself, Shiv Kumar, have an account in ICICI Bank of Sec-62, Shopprix Mall, NOIDA but lived in Faridabad at my residential address: H.No. 1356, Parvatiya Colony-II, Ward No. 6, Near NVM Sr Sec School, NIT Faridabad (Hr-121005).
I have applied of my Internet Banking Username & Password in the ICICI Bank in Faridabad at Tikonna Park, Faridabad so many times. As the result, they will send that Username & Password and not yet recieved at one times.
So, kindly look into this matter for not delievering this posts.
What was the valid reason behind this.
I shall be grateful to you.
Name: SHIV KUMAR
Cont. No.: 9810360689, 9971976496

I lost my voter id Card while staying in hostel in comibatore.what are the neccessary steps to get back the voter id card ?

Thanks and Regards
tarachand.p

mera id parup nahi hai

VOTER ID CARD

Dear Sir
please find online stetus of my voter id no-- UP/55/270/762677
(MY voter id 15th year old but not found in veb site please down load immediatly)
With Regards
Dharamraj

We have Already submitted the form & relevent Document for Voters Id long back, still we have not received the voter id .
Requesting you please do the needfull.

I am surekha s salaskar & have misplaced my election card so i request u for a duplicate id card which i need it very urgently GBP0826230 Add- Ta-9, bhimrao dhote chawl, shastri nagar behind kalina church, mumbai-400029

i kindly request u to follow this as soon as possible & reply.
keshab

Dear, Sir
I am from Nepal.I am in here 5 years and i want to made my voter id card, Sir if you don't mind to help me.I want to made a indiane, so please help me

Election Commission of India - Voter Id card