Election Commission of India - Voter Id card

FATHER/SHRI OM PRAKASH
CON/9873468341

Comments

Subject: Application for Re-issue New Voter ID card,

My name is Smt. ARPANA SINGH, and My Husband name is Mr.SURENDRA PRATAP SINGH, my Home Address is-558/24 Sunder Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow-226005 (U.P.)
There is a big mistake in my voter id Card, cross checked my id card two times with the concerned officer, again they sent me a wrong ID card means my name in English/Hindi is wrong, second thing my Date of Birth is no mention/wrong, because of that in Assembly election notable vote for my state again because of the same mistake i don't want to lose my vote for my country. My Voter ID Card No is –AJC0228635 and date of issue card is 02.02.2009 so request you pls Correct Issue new voter id card.
Please kindly help me to out of this problem.
Thank and Regards.

Smt. ARPANA SINGH
W/O-Mr.SURENDRA PRATAP SINGH
ADD-558/24, Sunder Nagar, Alambagh,
Lucknow-226005 (U.P.).
Contact No-9838478390.

Subject: Application for Re-issue New Voter ID card,

Please kindly help me to out of this problem.
Thank and Regards.

Smt. ARPANA SINGH
W/O-Mr.SURENDRA PRATAP SINGH
ADD-558/24, Sunder Nagar, Alambagh,
Lucknow-226005 (U.P.).
Contact No-9838478390.

i am anwarul mera abhi tak voter card nahi aaya hai.
maine poto bhi khicwaya tha.

mera votercard abhi tak ban kar nahi aaya hai. main Hazaribag Jharkhand ka ranhne wala hoon
at-pelawal tektha ps-pelawar ps- katkamsandi distt.hazaribag

RESPECTED SIR,

This is MRUNMAY KUMAR SIAL, I have lost my Voter ID due to some problems from a long time, i tried to complaint to election department but i haven't got any response from them. if you can reissue my Voter ID card that will be very great help from your side...

VOTER ID NO.- DHZ3481256

Here is my permanent Address:

AT/PO- KOCHIAKOILI
VIA:- BAHANAGA
DIST:- BALASORE
PIN- 756042
ORISSA

MRUNMAY

im k.manikiya rao ddn no 2403129 id cardd miss cell +919951566717.

id card no ddn 2403129 k.manikya rao cell +919951566717

hi sir
mera indetity card kho gaya hai kia mujhe bata sakenge ki kistarh meraa new card banegaa
darbhanga bihar main

I registered to get my Election I.D. Card in April, 2009 but I have not received the Election I.D. Card till now. My particulars are given below :

Name : DEVESH RAMKRISHAN SHARMA
ADDRESS: Pkt. C-2 Flat No. 29-A, KESHAV PURAM,
(LAWRENCE ROAD), DELHI - 110035

DATE OF BIRTH : 18-02-1991

I was told that I will get my Election I.D. Card after 01-01-2010.

Please check why I have not received my Election I.D. Card.

Dear Sir

I fil the id card form 2 or 3 time and is not come please cheke my id card and send my address, mandir wali gali house no. 417 azadpur delhi 33

Respective Sir/Madam,

I am Soumik Das Gupta son of Late Sunirmal Das Gupta, Address P-17, Banerjee Para Road. (Corporation Ward No. 115)I want my both side id card copy of election commission of India just now for my urgent requirement.

I should be very glad if you send my id card's scan copy into my email id- ' ''aviinducal41@yahoo.co.in" '

Thanking you,
yours faithfully

Soumik Das Gupta

Respected Sir,

I myself Ravi shekher Giri, my Voter ID card No.is CVD2659845 (320-Campierganj E- Area) which was issued on 24-10-2008. But the name, Date of Birth and Address spelling is minutly wrong. So I would like to request you that my Voter ID card should be issued again regarding bellow mentioned address, name and date of birth which are:---
Name-- Ravi Shekher Giri
Father's name-- Mr. Ramsubhag Giri
Date of Birth--- 05 May 1982
Add-- Mohammadpur Alias Jangle Babban, Post- Bhourabari, Tehsil-Campierganj, Distt.-Gorakhpur, Pin code-273158, U.P.(India)

koppula.yohan ag 24 cell +919951566717 id 154855

my name is kishore pradhan i was not recieved my voter id card
my add- C- 13 friends colony (east)
new delhi 110065
mob 965003120

thanks & rgds
kishore

sir
my name is ramesh reddy alavala but in my election card ramesh alawal my id no.SDS0092569 and intra duase date of birth 15-06-1985 please issu id card with correct name and date of birth

yours

ramesh reddy alavala

I am "Sadhana Asthana" R/o. Rajeev Asthana, R/o. 555/Kha/ A-101, Anupam Nagar, P.O.- Manas Nagar, Thana - Krishana Nagar, Lucknow- 226 0023 I am living with my husband last yaer Dec-2009. I Want to make voter I.C. What is easy procedure of making Voter I.Card. because, I have no any Identification at that place which i am living. Please do the needful.

Thanks.

SADHANA ASTHANA

Date : 20-01-2010

I don't have voter id card, please advise me how and where to make my id card n what the formalities i have to complete to get my voter id card.

Myself, Shiv Kumar, have an account in ICICI Bank of Sec-62, Shopprix Mall, NOIDA but lived in Faridabad at my residential address: H.No. 1356, Parvatiya Colony-II, Ward No. 6, Near NVM Sr Sec School, NIT Faridabad (Hr-121005).
I have applied of my Internet Banking Username & Password in the ICICI Bank in Faridabad at Tikonna Park, Faridabad so many times. As the result, they will send that Username & Password and not yet recieved at one times.
So, kindly look into this matter for not delievering this posts.
What was the valid reason behind this.
I shall be grateful to you.
Name: SHIV KUMAR
Cont. No.: 9810360689, 9971976496

I lost my voter id Card while staying in hostel in comibatore.what are the neccessary steps to get back the voter id card ?

Thanks and Regards