Election Commission Of India - Voter Id card

HARIOM
FATHER/SHRI OM PRAKASH
CON/9873468341

Comments

I would like to inform you that, I am living in Narela, Sector-A/9, Pocket-3, DDA Flat, Delhi-40.
I have applied for Voter ID Card on dated 30/08/2008 by submitting my application form in Alipur Election office, but still I am unable to get any query or any solution how to get ID Card.

Please help me to get voter ID Card before Parliament Election.

Lalit Samal
H.No-50, Sector A/9, Pocket-3
DDA Flat, Narela, Delhi-110040
Mobile No- 9871715978

My Queries is my identity card Father Name : My father real name is Bhagwati prasad, but my identity card under as Vishnu prasad (Vishnu prasad is my father pet name) so i will changed my father name Please help us ..

Jayesh

Dear sir/madam
i am k.basant peer mohamed
20/29 madurai sawmy madam east street
purambur chennai india
pin 600011

in need voter id card very urgently pl arrang me

Have not received voter id card.
All formalities and verification completed
name: shikha poddar
address: S-155, Greater Kailash, Part -II
New Delhi - 110048

Kindly tell me what and whom do i contact for the same.
Pls help urgently

My Name is Gajanan Kamble, Father's Name Laxman Kamble I am residing at Mumbai, Chembur, behind suman nagar, dattatray seva manal, sahydri chawl, but till Now I have not Voter id Card, Please write me How I will have to apply for it.

can u tell me? Can i apply online registration for votar ID ?
if yes
then Plz give me a proper site from where i can apply for this one?

How to Get a Voter ID Card in Mumbai, Chembur

Respected sir,

I have already register with the voter id but still i didn't get anthing and when they come last time with the details of register voter my name was not there in the list..

so please do something if possible..
my address as under :

Gajanan kamble
Dattatray Seva Mandal
Behind suman nagar, sahydri chawl
sion tromby rd, Chembur, Mumbai-400 071

RE: VOTER ID CARD

DEAR SIR,

I have been a resident of delhi since many years. I have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details and photo were taken in the last 5 month I have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card I will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matters

my add, House no.C-1/728, Gali No.10, 3RD Pusta, Som Bazar Road,
Sonia Vihar, Delhi-110094.

VIJAY KUMAR TIWARI
S/O HIRA SHANKAR TIWARI,
C-1/728, GALI NO.10 3RD PUSTA, SOM BAZAR ROAD,
SONIA VIHAR, DELHI-110094.

CON/9868617024

How to apply for Voter Id card on Internet????

my name is puneet kuma goyal i m live in d-55/3 ratiya marg sangam vihar new delhi 110062. you not give my voter icard. i hope u recently give my voter id card immediate.
thanks
puneet

my name is puneet i m lived d-55/3 ratiya marg sangam vihar.
i have forward u voter id card form before 6 months but u not refer my voter id card.
so plz. give my voter id card immediately.
contact no. 9871795889
i hope u recently give my voter idcard

Our self i am applied for form 2 times in votor ID cards and change of address. No body is responding. I am not received any communication till today. I am enquired 2, 3 times in tirupati urban mro office, in andhra pradesh there are not responding. Kindly issue Votor ID Card to our family

i want to amend my name from sudesh to sudesh sharma let me know what i do. is there any opeiton that i can send my previous card details to you thru internet and you then you can send my new card with amendment as it is very urgent for me for future requirement as a identy proof .

please

My name has been deleted from the voter list
so please add my name in the list again by which i can vote once again in the comming election.
thanks

dear sir i have name in voter list but i have no voter id card how can i making voter id card

S/o S. Amrik Singh
66/12 Veer Bhawan Chowk,
Near Rajiv Colony.
Panipat-132103
Haryana

PAN CARD NOT REC. YET - Election Commission of India

PAN card not received yet.

Appl. Form no. - 033553977

Rgds,

S.K.Gupta

I have alraedy applied for a new voter's identity card for me & my wife in the month of july-2008 from Mumbai (borivali-east - kulupwadi). But till date we have not received voter indentity card.
Pls let us know about the status for the same.

I, Sundeshwar Kumar, s/o Sh. Ram Sewak, very upset with your epic centres, our centre is 14 km(kanjhwla) from our residents, now how It can possible to issue my new voter.

Election Commission Of India - Voter Id card