Election Commission Of India - ignorance of faults in id card

aniket21 on Feb 1, 2012
last time when i got my id card for the first time, then there are some mistakes in it. i made a complaint about these mistakes. but this time again i am facing same problem.. when our indian government employees work properly. they get paid only for to provide us good services. instead of printing correctly. why they use wrong words.

Comments

N Feb 13, 2012 by
avineel001

I am from allahabad UP, my name is arvind chaurasia s/o sri chandrika prasad my
add.:-ganga deep colony, chhatnag road jhusi allahabad mob.no.9161437229. I have given my voter id card for correction before more than 2 months, today is 13-02-2012 in allahabad election is on 16-02-2012 but till date i have not received my voter id card,
N Jun 14, 2012 by
vedprakesh sharma

dear sir
I am from dhanbad jharkhand. My name is Praduman kumar sharma s/o Late Sriram sharma. add.:-mandman colliery, Nirsha, Dhanbad mob.no 8987411212. I can not find my voter ID card. I applied the application form two year ago. my photo and adress also printed in the voting list but I can not find my ID card. Please tell me sit what should I do.
D Dec 23, 2012 by
kasturivenkatadri

sir i am venkatadri last time i got an voter identity but it has some mistakes so please help me sir

Election Commission Of India - ignorance of faults in id card