Election Commission of India - Identity Card. - Correction of my name in ECI ID Card.

kirti tripathi
My name is wrongly written in the ECI ID card No. LRY5841614. Instead of KIRTI TRIPATHI, it is wrongly written as KIRTI TRIRATHI.

Request to kindly correct the name and send me the revised ID Card.

Comments

My name is wrongly written in the ECI ID card No YZK0260653 instead of P.Harikrishna printed as P.Harikrishan

Request to kindly correct the name and send me the revised ID Card.

Thnaks

Harikrishna Pala

Dear sir, My name is Shashank Shekhar and my voter identity Card no is SJL2079945 sir the name printed on identity card is shashank shaker and my age is written 19 year as per 1.1.2009 as i have given driving license as proof the age printed on D.L is 04.02.1988 sir plz. do the correction on my age and name and send the correct Voter identity card to my address wich is 449, DDA JANTA FLAT PUL PRAHALAD PUR NEW DELHI-110044

Sir Plz. do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
SHASHANK SHEKHAR

The address as printed in the electoral list against 4 persons of my family members are wrong and photos are also not available for 3 persons.

The mentioned address is 51/1 Neheru Colony instead of right address 52/1 N S C BOSE ROAD, TOLLYGUNJ, KOLKATA - 700 040.

I have applied for rectification at least for 3 times but no action has been taken. Last application was submitted on 7th April, 2009 along with photo.

The deatails of NAME and and EPIC CARD are as follows:

1. ATANU CHATTERJEE : WB/24/165/183289 Sr. No. 475
2. KALI KRISHNA CHATTERJEE: WB/24/165/183062 Sr. No. 476
3. MANJU CHATTERJEE: WB/24/165/183292 Sr. No. 474
4. DEBJANI CHATTERJEE: MUC3525573 Sr. No. 473

A prompt action in this regard will be highly solicited.

Thanks & regards,
Atanu Chatterjee

My Election ID Card is showing wrong spelling of my Fathers name as Manoharlal, but actual it should be Manharlal. I want to get it corrected on my Photo ID.

My Election ID Card No: MT/08/039/240308 is showing wrong spelling of my Fathers name as Manoharlal, but actual it should be Manharlal. I want to get it corrected on my Photo ID.

MYSELF & MRS. NAME IS WRONGLY WRITTEN AS MR. BHASKAR DASGUPTA & MRS. DEBISHREE DASGUPTA. WE ARE FROM 168-CHANDIVALI ASSEMBLY/PARLIAMENTARY CONSTITUENCY.

KINDLY CORRECT THE NAMES TO MR. BHASKAR DUTTAGUPTA & MRS. DEBISHREE DUTTAGUPTA AS PER THE RECORDS GIVEN IN THE DOCUMENTS (FOR EG. PASSPORT) & ATTESTATIONS GIVEN.

My election id card no. is RQZ/0163097. There is mistake in my father's name. You have wrongly mentioned it ''KANHEYA LAL'', which is '' KANHAIYA LAL'' kindly rectifiy the mistake.

I want to address change of Election commissiion of india identity card because wrong address maintion in my identity card amd my ID No is UDY0054759 and my address should be Gajrajganj Road Mungra Badshahpur Jaunpur 222202 (Uttar Pradesh)

So Pls Give me reply against this matter.

Best Regards
Deepak Kumar Gupta
9015838748, 9999501503

My name is wrongly written in the ECI ID card No. IIM0252007. Instead of Bimal Kumar Sahoo, it is wrongly written as Bimal Kumar Sahu. So Please do the needful & issue us a new card revising My Name.
N.KUMAR

i want to change my wrong date of birth in my election identity card.What to do and how to do.please give the brief informations about it.

I want to show my I Card

my name is wrongly written in the eci id card instead of Dharmesh maganbhai sakariya, it is wrongly written as Gharmesh maganbhai sakariya.so pls do the needful & issue us a new card revesing my name

my card number is FLX3253028.my name&date of birth is wrongly written in the eci id card instead of Ramavath Gopi Nayak&DOB is 02/03/1988, it is wrongly written as Gopi Ramavatha&xx/xx/1989, and my photo is not clearly visible.so pls do the needful & issue us a new card by correcting my name and photo.
A Mar 9, 2011 by
gopalmanna

RESPECTED SIR
I CANNOT FIND MY MOTHER NAME IN VOTER LIST
SHE IS ORIGINAL VOTER IN INDIA.
152 TOLLYGUNGE BIDANSAVA KENDRA, NIRBACHAN TALIKA NO.2011 PART 111
NAME SUBHRA MANNA, W/O LATE JIBAN KRISHNA MANNA
ADD;12/4 PADMAPUKUR ROAD, KOL-92 WORD 98,
PLASE HOW I ADD MY MOTHER NAME IN VOTER LIST
GIVE ME A RESPONCE..
HAVE ANY BODY TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM, MY CONTACT NO 09836058764 manna_gopal@indiatimes.com
N Apr 18, 2011 by
faheemjml ECI  - Mau, Mau, Uttar Pradesh, India

Election Card - Eci

I m 23 yr IIT delhi PG student, but still i have no voter icard.many times i apply but bat vahi rahi.
5 yr se wait kar raha hu.mujhe vote dena ha.akhir kab........
Faheem Akhtar
s/o Rizwan Ahmad
House No... 419
Add... Doman Pura(Hibba),Mau
Sex...male
DOB...28 Dec 1987

N Nov 15, 2011 by
nageswar123

My voter card No. is ZYH1905215.
1) My name is wrongly printed as M Nageshvar Rav. Please correct it to M Nageswara Rao.
2) My father's name is wrongly printed as M B S N Rav. Please correct it to M V S N Rao.
3) My address in the voter card is wrongly printed as 229C, Gijhaud Sec-53, Noida.

Please correct my address to
C-229, NTPC Township,
Sec-33, Noida,
U.P. - 201301.
A Jan 26, 2012 by
sonu.husain08

My voter card No. is XGV0066035
1) My name is wrongly printed as Shamim Ahmad. Please correct it to Haji Shamim Ahmad Salmani.
2) My father's name is wrongly printed as Kifayat Ullah. Please correct it to Kifayat Ullah Salmani.
3) My Age 49 Years in the voter card is wrongly. Please Correct it to 25/01/1948.
N Jan 27, 2012 by
sai krishna143

good evening sir my name is M.Amruta narasimha sai krishna.
my id no. is ZUP1342575, my Address is printed as 31/50, patha kadapa, patha kadapa. 7, 10, 11 Blocks, kadapa(Mandal), Kadapa.. instead of 10/50, Devuni kadapa, patha kadapa, 7, 10, 11 Blocks, kadapa(Mandal), Kadapa plz iam requesting plz change my adress and send me again once plz sir, Thanking you
yours Faithfully
M.Amrutha narasimha Sai krishna
A Jan 28, 2012 by
coolbhatt

Respected Sir,
I am Aarti Ravindra Mehta.
in my voter id my name is not correct.my name is written Bharti Ravindra Mehta.But my actually name is AARTI.My address is also wrong in voter id.
My original address is Shivaji Nagar, mahadulla, ward no.2, koradi, nagpur-441111.
My identity card no-WYR6000178.

So pl.request for correction in my name and address.
Thanking U
Aarti R Mehta.
Koradi, Nagpur
N Feb 14, 2013 by
Prakash K. Nair

In my voter ID No. YKB6429484 my name is written Prakash P K Kuttan Naik instead of Prakash Kuttan Nair and the address is also not correct as per my application
My original address is : S-2 Godawari Estate, Kachore Patil Nagar, Chinchbhuvan, Nagpur - 440005.

So pl correct the name & address and issue a fresh ID card at the earliest..
Thanking you,
Prakash K Nair
S-2 Godawari Estate,
Kachore Patil Nagar,
Chichbhuvan, Nagpur - 440005.