Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow - Voter Registration & Non Receipt of voter identity cards

deveshp on Sep 9, 2011
Sir I Applied for My registration in Voter List and for a Voter ID card on July 25th , It has been almost 1.5 months and i still have not received my Voter ID card.
Even my Home address was confirmed by a few of your officials who came to my house to confirm my given address , that too about a month ago.
Since then there has been no news. Kindly Deliver my Voter ID card as Soon as Possible

Devesh Pathak

dpspeaking@gmail.com

Comments

indrajeet singh Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

hello sir

i am indrajeet my voter i card photos in not clean, so please right an my photos and sent to my home
my voter icard No.aax0141820
MIRZA AZFAR BEG Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

i want to ask you i am adelt, but i am not found my voter id card so, please detect that whome one is responsible for that, because i am an indian so i have a athority that i will give my vote, but without, voter id card i have no acchevment for that, so please make shure that when i will got my card.
my adress.- ward no 4, badarqua, post- sadar, ps.- kotwali, distt.- azamgarh, ( uttar pradesh)
YOUR RESPECTFULLY
MIRZA AZFAR BEG
DATE- 24/02/2010
ashish4mp Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

D
arun singh Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

sir
i am complaining to you that some of the voter of my village-khekharuwa, constitucnce-Tiloi, dist-Raebarely are not registered in new list .which is published in 16 feb2010.
There name & Addres are following
1-Amar Bahadur singh S/O Ram Narayan singh
2-Sima singh W/O Amar Bahadur singh
3-Jitendra Bahadur Singh S/O Badkau Singh
There are many Voter which name is not found in new voter list.
So sr please take suatable action for these major falt.
thanks
anuj sharma Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

how to change address of voter id card
Arvind Kumar Agarwala Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

Respected Sir,

I, Arvind Kumar Agarwala, S/o.Late J.S.Agarwala is the resident of L-1475, Se4ctor-I, L.D.A.Colony, Kanpur Road, Lucknow-226 012.

First of all I want to say that we are three members in the family consisting of Wife & a Son.

Though we have been provided Election Commission's Voter's ID Card, but the Information provided therein are absolutely wrong or missing.

I understand that a Suvey has been made, but nobody did turn up for its revival.

It is my humble request to you to please use your good offices in sending the people to my residence, so that such shortcomings may be eradicated.

A.K.Agarwala
Dated 02/07/2010
sanjeev_husb Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

ISir,
I have applied twice by filling and submitting the required forms for issuance of Voter Idenntity cards for myself and wife in the special drives organised by Election commission first on 28th Aug. 2008 at Capital Conevent College, Shiv vihar, Sector-I, Jankipuram, and again on 13th march 2009 at Lucknow Tehasil office in Room No. 10. till date I not recived voter card. So I request please help us for issueing card.
sanjeev_husb Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

I had applied for voters id card year back. The concerned person has taken all the details infact i didn't even receive it in last general elections. Detail of my & wife voter list detail
Name Dr. Sanjeev Sharma s/o Late Shri Om Prakes Sharma, vidhan shaba 172, lucknow uttar, SNo. 337, House No. 14/101, New Malhar, Sahara State, Jankipuram Lucknow
Name Manju Sharma w/o, Dr. Sanjeev Sharma vidhan shaba 172, lucknow uttar, SNo. 338, House No. 14/101, New Malhar, Sahara State, Jankipuram Lucknow

thanks

Dr. Sanjeev Sharma (Mo- 09453959104 ).
Nabinprasad Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

I had applied for voters id card year back. The concerned person has taken all the details infact i didn't even receive it in last general elections. I belong to constituency, Nabin Prasad Mandal, RC-301, 'A' Block Saraswati Vihar, Khora Colony, Ghaziabad (Sahibabad Constituency), Uttar Pradesh, India. I have seen the Name in Electroral list No. 220 and My wife NEERA DEVI, Electroral List No. 221 but I have not received VOTER I_CARD. I approached to concerned person, the concern person spoke that you will receive the card upto November 2010. If any idea to receive the Voter I-card personally. the detailed address and contact which i met with them.
My contact Number is 9582254299.

Thanks & Regards,
Nabin Prasad Mandal
RC-301, A-Block, Saraswati Vihar, Khora Colony, Ghaziabad - U.P.
dka123 Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

My name is Dhiraj Kumar and my address is 127/28, S Block, Juhi gaushala, hamirpur Raod, kanpur 208014 and my voter card numer is UP/65/291/0420164 but i want to know my part number and serial no. in voter list 2009. plz tell me in my email address is given below :-
dhirajagrawal.cal@gmail.com
sunil.km61 Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

my name is sunil kumar i am 21 years old my home address is 6/ 579 jankipuram Extetion sitapur road, lucknow. and i filled the registration form before two years but my voter id card i have nit taken beacuse i have gone many time on our ellection booth then the officer said your voter id card we wil give you next year please see my request and i know i have to do any leagle action please help me because without voter card i have lnot give the vote of any party and without id card my many types work are stoped.please help me and you have to make my id card from your people.

sunil kumar
6/ 579 jankipuram Extetion sitapur road, lucknow.
anuj agarwal Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

I am a registered voter from moradabad, up for last 22 years, but i donn't have a voter i card yet. My wife and my father have their voter i cards but the details mentioned in that are not correct. kindly give us the direction how to get this problem solved.
Seeking for an early reply.
Rgds,
Anuj Agarwal
B-94, GANDHI NAGAR-29,
MORADABAD-244001
UP INDIA
PH 8126690427
abhipwd Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

how can i apply online for my voter id card. I have already done attachment job as BLO in175- lko cant, lko area, so pls tell me the option for online voter id card registration.
Email- abhipwd@gmail.com
abhipwd Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

pls tell me how can i apply online voter id card, i have already done as BLO in 175 lko cant.
BABA THAKUR Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

Respected Sir,
i am completed my 18 years in 2010 18th nov, but due to some problem i cant register myself on voter liats that years, but now i wanted to registerm my self for it, so kindly give me the instruction for how i register myself in voterlist and how get my voter card,
thanking to u
obediently
Arvind singh
117/86 c kakadeo
kanpur-208025
vivek5431 Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

Respected Sir,
i am 22 year old. & living in city fatehpur uttar pradesh 212601 .i also registered 3 times but there is no voter id for using vote .still i am not receiving voter card & my name is not present in voter list .i am submitting form no 6 three times what happen to govt why they don't want me an indian
rajendra Pratap Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

I want to apply online as a Voter of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.

In 2009, I applied manually...But till date I have not received my family's Voter Id Card.

Pl. help and Guide.

Rajendra Pratap
Gomti Nagar
Ambedkars Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

I am a resident of S-7/220, Greater Green Park, Pilibhit Bye pass, Bareilly (UP). I would like to register myself as well as my family for Voter ID. Please guide in this regard, up to which date I should register.

S. Ambedkar
ambedkar_sr@indiatimes.com
Neeraj Negi Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

To
The Electoral Registration Officer
170- Sarojini Nagar
Lucknow

Subject: Photo Identity card
I had applied for the photo identity card on 11.07.2010. I had submitted my high school certificate and address proof along with the form.
I received the photo identity card no: TXQ 1633148. The details in the cards are grossly miss spelt, which are as follows:
1. My name is TAJWAR SINGH NEGI whereas the card bears name Tajvar Negi
2. my father’s name is written Surendra Singh Niragi instead of Surendra Singh Negi
3. My date of birth is 01.06.1966 which was mentioned in application form as well as in my high school certificates which I submitted but in the card the details are written wrong it is written XX/XX/1965
4. Our address is 422-Aradhana, Eldeco Udayan- 2, Raksha Khand Lucknow-226025 and not as it is miss spelt Eldiko, Udhan 2, Ratna Khand, Lucknow - 226002
I shall be grateful if the necessary corrections are made in the photo identity card and is sent to me in my residential address.
Kind Regards,
Yours Sincerely

TAJWAR SINGH NEGI
422-Aradhana, Eldeco Udayan –II,
Raebareli Road, Lucknow - 226025
jaingaurav Election Commission Of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow  - India

sir
i m wprking in HCL INFOSYS LKW
i want to make voter id card