Election Voter card... - Voter List showing no photograph instead of submission

Ram Mohan Sangal

I (Ram Mohan Sangal S/o Late sh Jaiprakash R/o C-57/Y-2, C-Block Dilshad Garden, Delhi-95) had submitted our ( Self and Wife Sudha Sangal) 001B forms alongwith the necessary documents and photogrphs at GGSS School Dilshad Grdedn, Delhi-95 on 21/06/2008 against the receipt sr. no.2622and 2623. Now when the voter cards are being destributed in our lacality it is found that the voter list bearing serial no. 884 and 885 doesn't have our photograph, henec no voter cards are prepared. When enquired from the officail regarding the problem he told us to go to election office with the photographs. If wwe have to sumitt the photograph agin, what happened to our earlier photos submitted? If they are lost then why the concernd official should not be hel responcible for such blunder mistakes? THere were meny such cases in a small locality of about 300 voters, what will be the situation in larger areas?

If it is the level of irrresponsibility here, how can we expect that the cards will be prepared if we again submitt the photos.
Some responsibility must be fixed for somebody instead of simply asking for another copy of documents.Once the papers are subitted to Goverment office these become the Govt property and having lost the Govt property is neglegence of duty.
PLease look into the matter and do the needful so we can use our right to vote in comming election.
REceipt details:
AC No.63 Sr. No.950/951 Part no.56.

Comments

Voter ID Card - Sadilak International

I am 35 Years old.
I have all Document PAN card, Rashan Card, Property, Telephone
Electrisity Bill BUT No Voter ID card.

First on Online fill the firm and visitor collect Address Proof

Second January 2008

Third june 2008 with Rashan Card Date of Birth certificat and Eclectricity Bill all is my Name(Home+Rashan card+Electrisity Bill all is on my Name)

But Net Result ZERO No Resions

Pls tell me how make it

hello i am indian cityzin and good indian

i applied my voter card. how to received my voter card pls gideme sir.

my voter card not yet found

my voter card not yet found

sir i have submited my full details for my voter card but our counistituion does not supply our cards till date so please issue our cards

my family members name was removed from voter list through this an winning candidate may loose

inquiry has been done but card has not recd yet.

I Srikanth from Hyd i applied for Voter ID Card, Bt unfortunatly as on date i have not received my Voter ID, my request with you is look in to this matter & kindly issue my voter ID.

kindly do the needfull and oblige.

regards

Srikanth T

I P. Sarvaiah from Hyderabad R/o Plot No. 25, Subhodaya Colony, Near Patel Kunta Huda Park, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 072 applied for Voter ID Card, but I have not received any Voter ID for me and for my wife.

I request you to kindly look into the mater and issue us voter id card.

Kindly do the needful.

i applied my voter card. how to received my voter card pls gideme sir

I have applied for voter id card 3-4 months back & submitted all the relevant documents for the same...but till the i have not received my Voter ID Card...Please tell me when did i get or where did i get ?

i Thrinath from jagadgirigutta, hyderabad. i applied for Voter ID Card, Bt unfortunatly as on date i have not received my Voter ID, my request with you is look in to this matter & kindly issue my voter ID.

kindly do the needfull and oblige.

kadfgkb ekr4e7fcn, 7n 309ke=092 24f
gjhkjS][LGNK;skg7qekl;dj347rik

I applied for voter card 2009 elections. Till now am not received my card..in given sites as election commission i found my details in database. how can get my card physically? do the needful

Srinivas

Dear Mr. Election Commissioner,

I am an Indian Citizen and have been residing in Tamil Nadu, Chennai for the last 20 years. My address is, Block No. 4, Plot No. 287, East Main Road, Maduravoyal, CMDA, Chennai 600 095.

My parents and I have made every attempt to get a voters ID, by submitting the application and taking a photograph of ourselves at the local corporation school. In the 2006 elections our names were excluded from the voters list and we made a formal complaint. We still have not been issued a voters ID and hence have been unable to cast our mandate for the 2009 elections. Our neighbours have received the electoral cards and our house seems to have been inadvertently missed.

I wish to know if the error has been inadvertent or deliberate? My parents are well known practicing medical doctors in the community and the bias of some locals need not deprive us of our basic rights to vote.

Please look into the matter and get us our rights.

Sincerely,

Harini Laxminarayan

I am sanjay k ghantasala, Residing at Chennai.We stay in South Chennai., We would like to Inform the election Commision that, last election our names were in the list and we voted, But this time for the parlimentary election we were not able to vote, even though we in our family has the voter id (old), Pan Card, Ration Card and the pass port etc.I dont know what happend to our names in the Voter List .We also didnt receive any details for the voting, Other neigh bours in our appartments received the voter paper and related booths details fro voting .Kindly look into the Matter seriously and take the neceesaary actions towards the issue, Similarly this problem is faced by lot of people in our Constituency.
Sanjay K Ghantasala
AMITJHA

DEAR SIR
MY VOTER CARD LOST ANY WEAR SO PLEASE SULOTION ME HOW NEW VOTER CARD
APPLY

THANKING YAU PLEASE REPPLY

i have not yet received my voter card pleased help me to send as early as possible voter card deatails which is as under.

mrs.sanjana santosh patange 112/ see 17