election voting card - Correction in voting card

Jignesh Madhusudan Khandwala

I got reclocated to new area with in Ahmedabad anf hence I had applied for change of Address. I have received the new cards yesterday only but both the cards ( mine & wife ) are having spelling mistakes. All required documents with xerox copy of ealier voter card was also given. Without taking any pain of checking the spelling the cards are printed and delivered. Now, we need to run behind to get it corrected..

My contact number is 91-9924134095.

Comments

dear sir
i apply to change my surname and address for my voting card since 4 month ago and i provided all document with filling a form and i have receive a reiept, ..
but i not get my voter id so what can i do i cant understand so please help me as soon as possible..
and same procedure for my wife i have done but we are not reciving both new voter card so please help me..

my number is 91- 9879018430 from piyush, ellisbridge .ahmedabad, fujrat, india
date:-12/03/2009

13.3.2009

This is to inform you that when I got my Voter Card No.FVX3807310 made in 2001 after giving my personal particulars and showing my age proof etc., it was having minor mistakes. Now I am again surprised to note that when for issue of Duplicate Voter Code I have given photo copy of my old Voter Card with present particulars, I have been issued Voter Card showing my Date of Birth “XX/XX/1965” i.e. age of 44 year only instead of my actual Date of Birth; 20.8.1949 i.e. age of about 60 years. Beside this my Late Father’s Name has been written as “Kuraga Prasad” instead of correct name “ DURGA PRASAD”. I am unable to understand how much able and talented Govt. staff are working in such offices, who are wasting time, money and stationery of the country without going through minor mistakes and correct them. What is their accountability.

Beside this my Wife’s Duplicate Voter Card No.FVX3807963 is having Date of Birth as “XX/XX/1967” i.e. age of 42 years only instead of her actual Date of Birth; 9.8.1956 i.e. age of about 52 years.

I therefore, request you to please instruct them to issue us Duplicate Voter Card having our correct particulars to enable us to caste our Votes in the coming Election.

S.K.Mittal
N-538-B, Sanjay Nagar, Sector 23,
Ghaziabad-201002

this is inform u that i got my voters id on 2008, but in that they mentioned the correct date of birth & name also & address also, so i tried so many times in bbmp office for my correctios of in my voters id my actual date of birth is 10/07/1985 .but u r pepole done the mistake . in that card showing the date of birth age is 29 so please give the suggestion for me.

thanks,

manjunatha
#793, 3rd cross,
katermma temole road,
doddabommasandra,
bangalore-560097

RESPECTED SIR,

MY FULL NAME IS GIRISH ARJUNDAS VIDHANI. BUT IN MY VOTER ID, IT IS WRITTEN AS GIRISH ARJUNDAS VIGHANI . IT CREATES MANY PROBLEM IN MY ROUTINE WORKS . MY ADDRESS IS
C/O K.C. PANJAWANI, ''MAHADEV', KAMDAR STREET, DHANIKOTHA ROAD, DHORAJI. DIST. RAJKOT, STATE - GUJARAT, INDIA . PLEASE CORRECT IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU,

REGARDS,

GIRISH VIDHANI

ref. voter card no. XPD 1104967 bears wrong date of birth. May be corrected as 24.11.1987

The following voter ID cards with ID Nos T0568147, Y0202952 and Y1015098 issued recently needs corrections in surname, date of birth and address. Please advise.

Me and my wife's election cards have the wrong house name, but rest of the address is correct.
Since its issue, the house number also got changed.

How can I correct the same?

I needed a new election card above name so please send me your advices what can i do to receive card
please reverse back early i will wait your answer.

Regard,

Alpesh Thumar

Ph. No. 98790 83990

Dear Sirs, My name is U.Ramanandam resident of Chintal, Sudarshanreddy Nagar, Hyderabad. My self and my wife having voter card with the same address only. But last month i changed my address to Srinivasa Nagar, Chintal, Hyderanad with the same Assembly constitutency of Qutbullapur and Same Parlament constitutency of Malkajgiri. Plase help me to change my address in voter id cards.

Thanking u,
Ramanandam

My Contact Number is 9703592557.

my name is purnachand madala.in my voter card my there are lot of mistakes including my name.how can i get that correct..
thanking u
purnachand madala

My name is Pritam Lal Dhingra. My voter card bears mistakes.
My name and my father's name are misspelled. I want them to be corrected as Pritam Lal Dhingra and Kalu Ram Dhingra, respectively.
Kindly help.
Thanking you..
Pritam Lal Dhingra

I got my election card No. UEE1533132 yesterday and the date of birth is mentioned XX/XX/1969. My actual date of Birth is 13/06/1970.

I got my election card no.NNX1010594 yesterday and the date of birth is mentioned XX/XX/1979. My actual date of Birth is 02/01/1980

kranti mukesh bastav

Dear

My election card are forgot.What is the processor are new card? i have unknown what is the processor my new card.

My mobile no.are 9714214259

dear sir i got our elecion card, but middile name is wrong (Vijaybhan Balu yadav) as my correct name is Vijaybhan Udai Yadav plz recified he name & send at my address thanks

my election id card no. ACC2254688 & there are many mistakes i.e.
Name, surname, date of birth & residential address . This means mistakes in every thing . What to do for immediate correction?

Dear Sir

I register my name by filiing Form . Where i get the details weather my name Add in the new voting list.

Milind

please suggest for correction in election card details

dear sir, i got our election card but surname is wrong ( vikrant lalmansingh singh) as my correct name is vikrant lalman singh so plz recified surname & send at my plz address thanks

election voting card - Correction in voting card