Electoral Photo ID card - Election Photo ID cards

GOPALKRISHNAN R

Is it not our right to Vote as a Citizen???
Self and 3 family memebers have not voted for 3-4 years, as our names are not in the electoral list.

All the four members are having old EPIC issued in 2002 which have been deleted since.

We have applied for EPIC in October 2008 : 1) Application collected from residence after verification
Since there was no response, we had applied again in November at Kendriyavidyalaya C.V.Raman Nagar.

Even after repeated enquiries and applying twice we have not got the cards till today.

Details are as follows : Address : House No. C – 4 SAMHITA GARDENS, 1 Cross, KAGGADASAPURA ROAD, C.V.Raman Nagar WARD NO.83

Comments

I am now 42 years old Indian citizen, self and 2 members, have not voted since from last 2 elections.Because we don't have EPIC, as I am residing at Rajahmundry, (Andhra Pradesh) pin code533103. On 6/7/2008 applied for EPIC application no.0869417 along with photos, but till today we have not received the EPIC cards.
Applied persons: 1398 RANGABHATLA SATYANARAYANA, S/O RANGABHATLA GUNNESWAR RAO

Lalitha Nagar 5th lane,
Rajahmundry.
Dist:East Godavari,
State: Andhra Pradesh

Sir i don, t have epic card how to get the card plese fgive some imformation quikly inmy personal email address quiqly.
addres : B.naveen kaumr
h.no : 32-91/2
peerla gutta
wanaparthy
mahabubnagar (dist)
AP

I have changed my residence two years back, from the old address my names was delted, for which we have applied for new cards with photos 1 year back, still date we have not received the cards in new address, we have enquired in E.Seva, they said as the cards will come to residence address.

We have not yet received, please search our forms and forward the voter cards immediately.

Our Details,
T.Chandra Sekhar
Plot No.36/A, H.No.13-1-5-6/16F,
Avanthinagar Thota,
Mothinagar, Hyderabad - 500 018.

Date of Birth : 01.05.1973

T.Nirmala
Plot No.36/A, H.No.13-1-5-6/16F,
Avanthinagar Thota,
Mothinagar, Hyderabad - 500 018.

Date of Birth : 13.08.1979

T.Chandra Sekhar
Mobile : 98484 74603

Respected Sir,

My name is h.s.v.v.l.n.murthy.s, my address is near new c.t.r.i bhaskar nagar, 69-11-17,

rajahmundry.east godavari dist andhra pradesh. I already submitted all the forms for

murthy

sir my age is 21 years.i have applied twice through drop box.i myvillage VRO has taken rs 100 from my villagers and even from my parents without known to mo and upto now he has not given my electroal id card.he is not responding properly when i ask about my id card.i request you to take of my electroal identity card and my registrtion of my vote. my address N.GOPALA KRISHNA, 4_23, JAYALAKSHMIPURAM, VEMSOOR MANDAL, KHAMMAM DISTRICT.507164 CELL_9491346373

dear sir

this is durgaprasad

i hav a problem with my election card
with so meny mistakes

This is Ranjit kumar Bendalam.S/O laxmi narayana Bendalam.
But my Name is some splelling misteck my otar id card.My otar id no is :120/ 736

Thanks&regards
RANJIT KUMAR BENDALAM

My name is Nammuduri Vyaghreswarudu my address is 306, Shivalaya Appts. Huda Complex, Kothpet Hyderabad I already submitted all the forms for election card & my name also in mentioned in list but i didn't get election card. sir please verify and issue as soon as possible.

Vyaghreswarudu

Respected sir..

I would like to know the procedure and the correct email address for applying EPIC via online.

Thanking you,
G. Tamil
91 99948 67681

i have applied for photo i card and inclusion of names in the voters list through SAINIKPURI POST OFFICE
4 MONTHs back and no response so far. please let us know the present status of issue of i cards.

applied for epic through sainikpuri post office and no response even after 4 months.

sir i have an epic no but no card is sent to me
people came to my house added my name aND MY wife name but my wife card came but not mine.
pls tell how to get the card my epic no is smm0811794

Respected Sir,

My name is Sana.Srinivas people came to my house added my name and my family members names but till today we have not received the EPIC cards. my address is

5-14-54/1, Venkatalakshmi Aprs
Lakshmi Nagar, APHB Colony
Moulali, Hyd-500040

I already submitted all the forms for election card but i didn't get election card. sir please verify and issue as soon as possible.

Srinivas
cell:9705416871

Though I had submitted the required form (8 A or 6A) to get new voter ID with passport size photographs in Nov 08 so far we have not got the ID cards. I am not sure whether our names are in the voter's list of Nampally constitutency though we stay in Mehdipatnam. The Asifnagar post office staff even came to verify our address after submitting the forms but nothing happened. If the ID cards do not come to us we will stay away from voting as good citizens(?!!) of India.

i have applied for EPIC 4 months back but so far not received.

i have been to VFC around 10 times only to check my name is listed in voters list, but till now my name is missing, its pure negligence of people working in VFC ( vijaynagar constituency hampi nagar) no proper response, they told to VFC will be opened till 12-april but when i went on 9th april it was already closed i dnt know how to get my voters card please help
my details:
pradeep shetty
#1322, 11th main vijayangar bangalore-560040

I am a resident of Malkajgiri area Dist. Ranga Reddy. My house No. is 30-265/20/A/302, Vijaya ponne Apartment, Block - A, Near Prashanth Gardens, Sainathpuram. So i applied for voter identification card. The application has been dropped in post office near Dr. A.S.Rao Nagar last 15 days ago. Till date i haven't received the card. Please persue the issue and send me the voter id immediately.

Thanking You,

Age as on 1-1-2003: 32
Address; 7-1-235/29, Balkampeta.

SANATHNAGAR ASSEMBLY CONSTITUENCY
SECUNDERABAD (AP) LOK SABHA CONSTITUENCY

My name is not included in polling booth number 114 inspite of having valid Election Commisssion Of India Identity card. Kindly advise and do the needful.

My name is Mohammed Anwar Azam, I from visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh on April 16 2009 i went to vote but i couldnt vote coz they were telling tht my name is in the delete list i have voter id card too. But they told tht i am not eligible and also told tht they cant do anything so now what i need to do plzz help me out.

Md. Anwar Azam ( 9966777199 )
S/o M. Zafrulla,