Electricity Bill - ENERGY CHARGES

MGVCL,
VADODARA.

( Subject: Complaint against excess bill raised
without usage)

My METER no4052014 & customer no is 16542/07900/9 . This is to inform you that excess bill raised from last six months. Initially aware of these I make complaint to mgvcl office situated at panigate. But i didn't get any response from them. I had visited their office from last six months which I was informed that they said we will inform our computer division but result not in my fever. they said that system is not amded yet.

I want you to look in to the details and give me a waiver of the amount. Waiting for a immediate response,
Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully
HIREN PATHAK
(a user of mgvcl )

Comments

sanjeev kumar sapra Electricity Department  - Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

excess bill raised - Electricity Department

I have purchased a flat no. c-20/8 sector-71 ground floor flat from mr. lalit. bills are raised in the name of mr lalit .Payment of previous electricity bills have been made by me regularily.
I am very surprised to see that my actual meter reading is 4202 while bill of 4500unit has been generated showing a totol bill of rs.1543/. Earlier minimum bills were raised by dept which was cleared regularily.I do't have tv/ac/fridge/washing machine machine etc.
I personally contracted sector 71, noida where no one was ready to hear &solve the problem. According to me bills are being raised without tacking actual meter reading. pl. look into the matter.
Sanjeev kumar -9810371432
Email id-saprask@rediffmail.com
A Apr 28, 2011 by
SRINARAYANA

I WANT IMMIDATE RESPONSE
N May 24, 2012 by
jalelagv Electricity Bill  - VADODARA, Vadodara, Gujarat, India

agree bcz may possible this issue.

Electricity Bill - ENERGY CHARGES