Electrolux Microwave - Star CJ Alive not refunding money for faulty Electrolux Microwave

nupur27rastogi on May 5, 2013
I bought a Electrolux Microwave through Star CJ Live on 3rd May 2013. The delivey happened on 5th May 2013 - however the Microwave is not working. I tried to call Star CJ Live Customer Care 5 times between 11 AM and 5:00 PM today (5th May 2013) but they are not ready to take down any complaint. They keep on saying that the System is not working. I spent Rs 5490 on this purchase and will like to get my refund. Kindly help as I am really stressed out. - Thanks Nupur

Comments

bhat Electrolux  - India

microwave - Electrolux

we have a microwave oven. cockroaches getr inside the front glass panel! and whole appliance stinks!
everytime i have to take it to service for cleaning.
and get charged also!
why is the design like that - space for cockroaches to get in!
Sangeeta Kumar Electrolux Microwave  - India

Fault in microwave - Electrolux Microwave

I have purchased Electrolux Chasis No 607004900 from Vijay Sales. Within the warranty period, the bulb got fused twice which they relaced after payment for bulb cost.

Now the microwave got defective again. Sometiems it worked the other time not. After complaint they vistited and charged Rs.170(visiting charges) and Rs. 750 PCB (service sharges for PCB) and installed the PCB after 4-5 days on 19.06.08. However, the microwave is still not working. Even after repeated reminders the service technician is not visting the home for rectification. I understand the charges for service of PCB of Rs.750 is abnormal.

Please look into the matter and suggest the company in this regard.

(Sangeeta Kumar)
K.R. Vasan Electrolux  - India

Fan motor not working, complaint to the supplier no response
N May 5, 2013 by
kajal.kamble

STAR CJ NOT REFUNDING MONEY ON FOOD PROCESORE
i bought a food factory means as a food processor company name as Rico on 26 April 2013. however the Rico mixer is not working more then 3 min and i have to wait for 12 min to restart the machine and in TV i have seen the ads so in that the machine was to big so i have order that in 2650 rs and in market the machine price is not more then 1500 rs and after delivery of product the machine was so small and it is also not working properly i am calling the star CJ for giving me big machine or to refund my money so they are not receiving my call n not giving proper answer misbehaving with me...