electronic net, patna - EPF complaint

manojkomailkaro
Respected Sir/Madam

I am working as a computer operator in the Bihar State Information Commission, Panta through BELTRON, Patna since last 4 years. Hum log 10 ladka hai jo Bihar State Information Commission me kaam kar rahe hai. Hum logo ke salary se EPF Fund me jo rasi elctronic net, patna ke madhyam se kata jata hai, uske bare me koi bhi jaankari aaj tak hum logo ko nahi diya gaya hai.

Humlogo ko EPF No. allot kar diya gaya hai, lekin EPF Account No. me jama rasi ka koi lekha-jokha nahi hai. Account me jama rasi ka bhi pata humlogo ko nahi hai. Humlogo ka Account No. is prakar hai :-
Manoj Kumar, A/C No. BR-9590/129
Manish Kumar, A/C No. BR-9590/146
Lal Babu Mehta, A/C No. BR-9590/131
Dinesh Kumar, A/C No. BR-9590/130
Sanjay Kumar, A/C No. BR-9590/145
Santosh Kumar, A/C No. BR-9590/150
Jitendra Kumar, A/C No. BR-9590/147
Julee, A/C No. BR-9590/149

Electroni net, BELTRON ICT, Above Central Bank, Rukunpura, Bailey Road, Patna 800 014 se puche jane per koi jawab nahi milta hai. kindly enqured for the same and know the balance of the amount in the EPF Account No. to us in our address, which is given below. So, please take an action for the same. We hope, that you take an action at an earliest.

Thanking you and looking forward to ur necessary action and inform us as soon as possiable.

Bihar State Information Commission
4th Floor, Soochna Bhawan
Bailey Road, Patna

Comments

Prof.H.N.Varma electronic net, patna  - India

LATE INSTALLATION - Abroad electronics Patna.

Ihad booked a Durakool split A.C by chq of HDFC Bank on 8/05/09.with full amount. The chq was cleared on the same day.Today is 19/05/09 and the A.C is not yet installed.I had also complained to the Br.Maneger Patna Of Carrier but he refused to register the complain against the dealer[abroad electronics] Now I think that I had done a great mistake in choosing the company like CARRIER were custumer buy Mental tension instead of A.C.
A Jan 20, 2011 by
kshirod.beura

Reminder No-4 Dt.18.01.2011

The Asst. Register.
Provident fund.comm
R.O.Bihar.Patana.

Sub- Issue the recheque against the cheque no-196152

I am informed you that my P.F. NO-BR/ 5020/ 14214 claim was settled in November 2008 and P.F. office issued two cheques Amount Rs46909/- cheque no (165337) and Amount Rs9461/- cheque no (196152). Rs46909/-had already been credited in bank account but due to some error by bank the Amount Rs 9461/-could not be credited and the said cheque was returning back to S.B.I Patana (P.F.Bank) by me through the dak.Two year one month have elapsed but at present time did not released the recheque.

This cheque may kindly be treated as cancelled. and may consider be released recheque . I shall feel further obliged to you. Hope you will cooperate with me.

Thanking you.

Cell no-9754148802
A Jul 21, 2011 by
sudhir0001

dear sir
we the data entry oprataor of bihar staff selection commission patna. sir we are getting the problem of monthly salary. we joined here at month of may 2011 and till the month of july is also going over all and we are not getting salary of the month of may.
so, kindly request to you plz do the needful

regards
data entry oprator
N Oct 2, 2011 by
pankajkumarmishra

The EPF COMMISSIONER
Patna,
sub - my pension not transfered in my account
I would like to inform you that my name pankaj kumar mishra, previous organisation paradeep phosphates ltd, paradeep (orissa) EPF account no OR3846/439 my pension has( transfered more than one yearback)
still not transfered in my account, I went to EPF office patan also they are telling in process,
there for i request to you please look this matter as urgent basis & transfered my amount in my account, All my paper have been transfered from EPF BHUBANESWAR to EPF PATNA.
I shall be highly oblifed for doing the same.
Incase any information pl send mail to pankajmishra439@rediffmail.com
thanks& regards
pankaj kumar mishra
EPFNO - OR 3646/439
pankajmishra439@rediffmail.com
A Oct 18, 2011 by
balram_bha

My Name is Baliram Kumar and BKC Reg_no 2320
I am qualify typing exam in 29 aug 2011 from BKC & submit biodata to electronic net offce on dated 07 Sep 2011
but sir i want to know that how much time to joining in patna
pls inform me as earlier as possible

Baliram Kumar
Patna
7489052012
N Feb 2, 2012 by
kumodplanpurnea

The EPF COMMISSIONER
Patna,
sub - my pension not transfered in my account
I would like to inform you that my name Kumod Prasad Yadav, previous organisation Indus Integrated Information Management (INDUS) EPF account no WB/CA/44163/374 my pension has( transfered more than one yearback)
there for i request to you please look this matter as urgent basis & transfered my amount in my account, All my paper have been transfered from EPF INDUS to EPF PATNA.
I shall be highly oblifed for doing the same.
Incase any information pl send mail to kumodplanpurnea@gmail.com
thanks& regards
Kumod Prasad Yadav
EPFNO - WB/CA/44163/374
kumodplanpurnea@gmail.com
A Feb 10, 2012 by
chitaranjan chauhan

I'm Chitaranjan Chauhan. mera A/C No. 3444 hai. maine EPF ka Form August 2011
me hi bharkar Electronic net me jama kar diya tha. par aaj tak mujhe EPF A/C No.
nahi allote kiya gaya hai. Please tell me that mujhe kab tak EPF A/C No. milega.
Kyonki mai 20 April 2010 se hi ICT Beltron ke madham se vibhin Office me Karyarat hoo.
N Feb 11, 2012 by
Ram Ishwar Kumar

Respected Sir/Madam

I am working as a computer operator in the Bihar State Elect vikas nigam, Panta through BELTRON, Patna since last 3 years. se Treasury officer, sitamarhi me kaam kar rahe hai. Hamare salary se EPF Fund me jo rasi elctronic net, patna ke madhyam se kata jata hai, uske bare me koi bhi jaankari aaj tak nahi diya gaya hai.

Hamara EPF No. aaj tak allot nahi diya gaya hai, lekin EPF Account No. me jama rasi ka koi lekha-jokha nahi hai. Account me jama rasi ka bhi pata nahi hai. hmara Indian overseas bank (BELTRON), Patna Account No. is prakar hai :-
Ram Ishwar kumar 151201000004143

Bihar State Information Commission
4th Floor, Soochna Bhawan
Bailey Road, Patna
A Aug 1, 2012 by
kumarpappu

Respected Sir/Madam

I am working as a computer operator in the Public Health Division, Patna West, Patna through Jila Jal awam Swatchhta Samiti, Patna East, Patna. I wish to Open EPF a/c for future use. Can u allot for me epf A/c.

ncase any information pl send mail to kumarpappu25@yahoo.com

Mob. No.-9334296912
D Oct 12, 2012 by
Sameer Tripathi

Respected Sir/Madam

I am working as a computer operator in the Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Taxes, Bagaha Circle, Bagaha, through BELTRON, Patna since last 4 years. The sum of amount which deducted by my salary in respect of EPF Fund, through Electronic Net, Patna.
I do not have any EPF Account No. through the Electronic Net, Patna, & by others. I also do not have any idea about my EPF & it's components. There is no any accounting tranjection is in my knowledge regarding the EPF A/c. I am completely unknown about that. My Indian Overseas Bank (BELTRON), Patna Account No. is :- 151201000004238, by name Sameer Tripathi.
I request to all please help me regarding this issue.

Thanking you and looking forward to your necessary action and inform us as soon as possible.

Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Taxes,
Bagaha Circle, Bagaha,
N May 8, 2013 by
san3300

EPF Office, Patna
Respected sir,
mere EPF Account No.BR/PAT/0000056 hai, jisme 31 Mar 1999 ke baad koi posting nahi hua hai, jabki mere monthly payment se 12% kaat kar employer ke dawara bhi 12% dekar jutna hai, jiska lekha jokha balance Enquiry karne per pata nahi chalta hai, apse savinay nivedan hai ki mere is complain per yathasigra dhayan dene aur nirnay lene ka kast kare.

yours,
Mobl-09415867217
N Sep 25, 2013 by
Ranjan_treasury

Hello sir,
I am ranjan kumar, i am working in TREASURY Office, Lakhisarai through BELTRON, Patna clint company ICT, Patna .
Sir my EPF deduction is not share my EPF account.MY EPF account is:-BR/9590/00233.
So sir please take naccessary action to your side.

Name:- Ranjan Kumar