Eminent Informatics Pvt. Ltd — NOT MAKING PAYMENT FOR WORK DONE FROM HOME

Harjit Singh MT on Jan 28, 2012
I am working as a HOME BASED MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, based at Chandigarh. I started working with this above-said company in October 2011. This company provides home-based medical transcription work. I worked for this company from 20th October 2011 till 30th November 2011. During all this time period, despite of my repeated request to the authorities concerned, they did not send any Work Agreement/Contract Papers to me. I stopped working on 30th November 2011, and asked the company to kindly first send the contract papers and clear the due payments for the month of October and November, and then we will proceed further, but to no avail despite my repeated requests. Now they have stopped even answering my calls also. I have got the e.mails with me through which the work was sent to me and the proof of the work done (transcripts) sent to them by me and some e.mails from the company only.

Kindly advice and help me so that I can procure my payments from the above-said company.

Company details are:

Chandigarh.
Ph No #+91-9988367616, 9915033102
e.mail: singh_harjit_mt@yahoo.com
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I too recieved a mail regarding business transcription. They give work and after you complete it, they don't respond to your calls.

They call at their desired time and don't give much details about work. All they do is call up and assign work and they don't give any details about anything much. They dont even send contract papers or Show more... appointment letters.

I have been told to work today(02/04/12) but when I am calling them, there is absolutely no response.

Chetana
Bangalore
chetana0415@gmail.com
He has cheated all the employees in the company to the tune of a few lakhs, closed down the company and has started his own construction business. All the inhouse employees as well as home based employees were made to work for many months on the promise of clearing dues by Sunil Kumar, who is the MD, and his father, Basavaraj, who is the Chairman. They Show more... disappeared with all the hard earned money of the employees to start their other business closing down the allegedly registered office at RT Nagar. Show less
Yes, I also got cheated by them and didn't get paid on Upwork platform (formerly oDesk) around beginning of this year, so they are still active I guess. Previous name of their company is PrimeTranz agency, so freelancers be aware and don't accept Skype interviews with any of them. Sunil Kumar is a fraud!
Yes, he's not paying me too. Initially when it was below 5000 rupees he used to pay. And now when there was a quarter, he had to pay me more than 35, 000 rupees, he's not paying stating the client is not paying him. He's a fraud and a criminal.
I just posted above that he don't pay 35, 000 rupees to me, HE PAID UP the next day. I can see he is a very good person. He is not a fraud neither a criminal, but he's a human and humans make's errors. Sunil Kumar is a soft spoken and a brilliant person. He is a human not an animal. He was sincere with me and I've been working with Show more... him for two years long. He has never made an error. I never asked him for a contract or any documents from his side. But he was sincere. You should know that the Client is foreign and they've bank clearances to make and there'd be a slight delay and if the files are not made and typed down correctly, the client will not pay him. So, please observe caution in your work. I'm an editor of his and I know his work is very crucial that we don't make mistakes or he would not get paid. If Mr. Sunil Kumar is not paid by the clients, he cant give you any money. Please value "Your" work and maintain discipline. If the client rejects all work even if it's for 5 lakhs Indian Rupees, and if the client doesn't pay him, . how is he going to pay you. He has a family and his family has to survive, how will he pay the team if the client doesn't pay him in time or at all ? Please don't kill him, I don't want Sunil Kumar dead. I want him to live and prosper and his company will give the workers the money which he gets. Please don't hurt Mr. Sunil Kumar. He is very decent. And his father is a senior citizen. YOU have to be a human to understand human restraints. Please change the above feedbacks and be part of the humane society. Thanks. Show less
Mr. Sunil Kumar Paid all my hospital bills, and made his team's home bright. We are receiving from him pay more than 35, 000 a month.

Eminent Informatics Pvt. Ltd - NOT MAKING PAYMENT FOR WORK DONE FROM HOME