Eminent Informatics Pvt. Ltd - NOT MAKING PAYMENT FOR WORK DONE FROM HOME

Harjit Singh MT on Jan 28, 2012
I am working as a HOME BASED MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST, based at Chandigarh. I started working with this above-said company in October 2011. This company provides home-based medical transcription work. I worked for this company from 20th October 2011 till 30th November 2011. During all this time period, despite of my repeated request to the authorities concerned, they did not send any Work Agreement/Contract Papers to me. I stopped working on 30th November 2011, and asked the company to kindly first send the contract papers and clear the due payments for the month of October and November, and then we will proceed further, but to no avail despite my repeated requests. Now they have stopped even answering my calls also. I have got the e.mails with me through which the work was sent to me and the proof of the work done (transcripts) sent to them by me and some e.mails from the company only.

Kindly advice and help me so that I can procure my payments from the above-said company.

Company details are:

#2417, Sec 38/C
Chandigarh.
Ph No #+91-9988367616, 9915033102
e.mail: singh_harjit_mt@yahoo.com

Comments

A May 2, 2012 by
chetana415

I too recieved a mail regarding business transcription. They give work and after you complete it, they don't respond to your calls.

They call at their desired time and don't give much details about work. All they do is call up and assign work and they don't give any details about anything much. They dont even send contract papers or appointment letters.

I have been told to work today(02/04/12) but when I am calling them, there is absolutely no response.

Chetana
Bangalore
chetana0415@gmail.com
A Jun 28, 2012 by
kannanu

He has cheated all the employees in the company to the tune of a few lakhs, closed down the company and has started his own construction business. All the inhouse employees as well as home based employees were made to work for many months on the promise of clearing dues by Sunil Kumar, who is the MD, and his father, Basavaraj, who is the Chairman. They disappeared with all the hard earned money of the employees to start their other business closing down the allegedly registered office at RT Nagar.

Eminent Informatics Pvt. Ltd - NOT MAKING PAYMENT FOR WORK DONE FROM HOME