Employee Provident Fund Organisation - status of my pf account no. DL/32000/20545

sheetal nangru
Dear Team,

Kindly let me know status of my pf no. DL/32000/20545.
The PF form was dispatched to Nehru Place, Delhi office on 10th of June.
Even when I try out searching online, it shows establishment code 32000 doesnt exist and your claim not received yet.
Could you please tell me what is the status of my a/c and also send me link of the related website.

Sheetal Nangru

Comments

Respected Sir,

Kindly let me know status of my pf no. WB/TLO/33346/115.

SANJIB ROY

status of my P F No : KN/35224/113309

Kindly let me know status of my P F No : KN/35224/113309

Please tell me what is the status of my a/c and also send me link of the related website.

Akhilesh Mehta
+919431184766

Please let me know the status of my PF Acoount which is MP7448/2639'

Ravindra
99260-19636

Dear Sir/Madam
My PF No. is TN/514458854.I have applied for withdrawl in Sep. 2008. I'm not get able to proper response from former emloyer Could you please tell me what is the status of my PF a/c
and also send me link of the related website.

Thanks & Regards
Gurdeep Singh
PF NO. TN/514458854

Respected Sir,
I am working with Sun-Plant Agro Finance Ltd. Now I would like to know the status of my epf A/C no: BH/25667/45.

Kumar Raman

dear sir my pf a/c no.cg/7346/1433 my company name bhaili engeering coroporation ltd.check the status

Please provide as on date accumulations of my PF A/c no. DL/22328/68. The same has not been updated in your website by your good office.

Last account statement released by your office is of 2006-07.

Warm regards,

Jai Kashyap
Delhi

I BALRAM N MEDIGERI from thane, was working with INDIABULLS, mumbai, thane. Now I would like to know the status of my pf A/C no: DL/33499/6507 MY EMPLOYEE CODE IS IBCL/15258 . ALSO i want acount status, to know my balance amount. Also I would like to know the refund procedures and the balance amt to be refunded since Iam not working now. Will it take much time for refund, sir reply me please.

balram medigeri
9320201154

thane
NISHA A

Dear Sir

I worked in Infovision soloutions for 3 years. MY PF No is DL/23746/3989. I applied for PF settlement, but it is not processed. Please let me know the status

NISHA

My EPF Account No. GJ/46301/2171

I request you to please provide us my EPF Acoount Balnce.

Best Regards

DITESH J. PATEL

This is ravish saini i have submitted my p.f form in the wazirpur p.f office on 15th january 2009 but still i m waiting for responce i have made many round of the p.f office but every time they saus that your work is in progress it will take time, but never say how much time.

My account no. is DL/20581/2331Please let me know that how much time will it take to transfer the money in my bank account.

Ravish Saini

0 minutes ago by Shahid Ali Khan [send email]
about PF settlement...Mr SHAHID ALI KHAN from HBL Global Pvt Ltd, Human Resource Division Mumbai, has promised for PF settlement in 6 months but no updates till today... My question is why it takes 6 months for settlement..????
But after 6 months also no updates...
Plz revert back...

My pf NO - 38113
Mob NO - 9312741681
Shahid ali khan

0 minutes ago by Shahid Ali Khan [send email]
But after 6 months also no updates...
Plz revert back...

My pf NO - 38113
Mob NO - 9312741681
Shahid ali khan

Please send my status of PF account

OR/RL/8596/55

RAM SINGH
BHUSHAN POWER AND STEEL
JHARSUGUDA
ORISSA

Dear Sir
just I want to know the total amount in my PF account. my PF AC no. is- MAH/BAN/47228/358.

Looking forward for kind response.

Abhishek Sarkari

I was working with M/s Formica India Division. I would like to know the status of my EPF amount and prcedures of refund. My PF A/c No.- MH/7592/1507.

Thanks & Regards.

Mohd.Kashif Aziz

pf slip status

Dear Team,

Kindly let me know about the status of My PF, PF No. DL/32000/58536, I was sended the duly updated documents on 19/02/2009, But till date No I am not received My PF.

Muzaffar

Dear Team,

Kindly let me know status of my pf no. DL/29841/204.
The PF form was dispatched to Laxmi Nagar, Delhi office on 13rd of July.
Even when I try out searching online, it shows establishment code 29841 doesnt exist and your claim not received yet.

Shahnawaz

i used to work in L.T.FOODS LID.i have applied for my PF in the month of APRIL 2008 since i was been told to me by the employer that plz check off. but i am unable to get any update on my PF status my PF a/c number would be DL/21332/275

Bank Name:- The Navnirman Co op Bank Ltd.(Meghani Nagar- Ahmedabad)
Bank A/c No. 12463