Employees Provident Fund Organisation, APFO ( Pension) office, Karnal, Haryana - Monthly Pension not received for the last 3 Months

S.P.Sharma
Sub. : Monthly Pension not received from APFO(Pension), Karnal against Ref. No. :
DL/3657/200800/Pension Cell/CPM 7607/28046092

It is a matter of great concern that I am holding my saving account no. 00000010565710934 at your branch Model Town, Panipat, Haryana.

My monthly pension amounting to Rs. 1, 558.00 is being credited to this account.However, for the month of January, Feburay, & March, 09 has not been credited so far to my above account..

It was clarified by SBI branch, Panipat that a form/declaration has to be submitted to the branch which was also furnished 20 days ago.But till date my pension for this period has not been credited.

Under the circumstances, I approach your good office to pl. look into it & take necessary action so that my pension is credited without any further delay.

Thanking you in anticiaption,

S.P.Sharma
577, Model Town,
Panipat
(M) 09416105313
Saving Account No. : 00000010565710934

Comments

sub. pf withdrawal from missing
dear sir,
our employee whos pf a/c no.hr/knl/18293/44 is missing your office please tells us .
or p.f form filling again and send you please tell me.
thanking you

account

35408/252

Daer Sir,
This is Viay Rajbhar My PF Account no. is HR-26192/00069, the full fill pf widrawal form submitted in jan 2009 by me, but stiil I am waiting for my cheque. you are requested to pls do the needful as soon as possible.

I also use to receive Pension from APFO(Pension), Karnal. My a/c no. is HR/KNL/7316. However, from January 2009, I am not receving pension in my HDFC pension a/c no. 0611380000034. I have also submitted the Life certificate with HDFC bank. I am continuously following up with bank they are not responding. For a retired person who have no other source of income except pension is not getting pension for the last 6 months, one can imagine how tough it would be.
Please take necessary action.
OP JAIN

I am disagree with your system because you are not providing all the facilities to all employees working in industries in haryana. There are some factories where workers are working and they are not availed provident facility. according to me you have no proper control on industries, and you are not providing each facility to worker that he/she can get from you.
D
Ruby

Respected Sir,
My brother had died 0n 1/4/07. He was a employee. After his death there is his pension matter which will be provided to my mother. But the case had gone to The assistant Provident Fund Commissioner, S.R. Karnal on 30/5/09. After this date there is no correspodence with us belongs to pension.
Reference No. DL/3364/4185/Pension Cell/CPM 28290005
It is requested, kindly help us.
Ruby
9466044402, 9023789833

Dear Sir/Madam
I was working in Haryna college of technology and management Kaitha(Haryana) . I have resigned from the college on 21-08-2007.My employeer refused me to attest the form then I applied for epf withdrawl on 06-01-2009 in epf office karnal (Haryana). They informed me on 15-01-2009 that yur form has been sent for attestation to the employeer. But I got no response till 21-07-2009, when I met the concerned dealing person in the office they asked me to apply the fresh withdrawl form again. Then I submitted a fresh form with attestation from a gazetted officer and on 18-08-09 I was informed that your form has been sent for the attestation from the employeer through Ambala circle, again I was informed on 24-09-2009 that you your form has been sent to P S Chandela from Karnaloffice to get attested from the employeer. But since last four months they are not taking any action to release my epf amount but bluffing me. You are requested to look into the matter so that my epf may be released.

With regards

RamMehar Dixit
epf no.
HR/16782/164
avtar54

I had submitted my duly filled pension proforma to EPF office Karnal before August 09 after retirement from St. Theresa's Convent School, Karnal. My account No HR -4079 / 121. So far my pension has not started and EPF office says Computer is not working properly. You are requested to expedite so that I may get my pension.

Yash Pal Arora

I hold a pension account #0434000300770097 at PNB SONEPAT and a pension of Rs 1080/- is being credited to this account every month.I have not got my pension after Dec 2009.I have submitted my life certificate twice at PNB Sonepat.My pension account number at Karnal is 11266.Al my enquiries at he Karnal office are going a waste.Kindly help
Ajay Kapoor

Can you please help me to know my PF status. As i have have claimed my pf on 18th June 2010 ans till date i have no information. My Establishment Code id HR-35671/70.
My email ID is yatinder.gahalain@gmail.com.
Awaiting for you feedback and hopping will get some answer very soon.

Yatinder Gahalain
rajithn

i want to know my epf account no. my company establishment code is 36130 and name is ch.lekh raj education trust. my date of birth is 03-06-1980. my father name is sh. phool chand and my name is rajesh kumar.

Respected Sir

I worked in maharaja agrasen college jagadhri . They deduct my PF amount during my job.
now i left the job and i want to withdrwan my PF. When i contact for this to the college they said pf department not allot the PF no. & we deposite your amount into the deppt. so when they allot the no then we can withdrawn your amount .

so please help me for this

parveen sharma
parv_2004@yahoo.co.in

RESPECTED SIR, CAN U PLEASE KNOW ME THE STATUS OF MY PF WHICH I HAVE CLAIMED BEFORE TWO MONTHS IN SEPETEMBER TILL KNOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CLAIMS MY ESTABLISHMENT CODE 19404, EMPLOY NO 41853 P.F NO HR/GGN/10693/12629 IAM WAITING FOR UR FEED BACK MY EMAIL ID Deepikas256@gmail.com regards deepika.s
N Jul 19, 2011 by
anj06

RESPECTED SIR, CAN U PLEASE KNOW ME THE STATUS OF MY PF WHICH I HAVE CLAIMED BEFORE TWO MONTHS IN SEPETEMBER TILL KNOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CLAIMS MY, EMPLOY NO 120657 P.F NO HR-KL-1573-8893.IAM WAITING FOR UR FEED BACK MY EMAIL ID anjsweet008@gmail.com regards anjali kashyap
N Apr 12, 2012 by
prem kharbanda

Monthly Pension not received for the last 3 Months
Sub. : Monthly Pension not received from APFO(Pension), Karnal against PF Account NO.HR/1114/005

It is a matter of great concern that I am holding my saving account no. 00000010656539587 at SBI Branch Old subzi mandi branch Kaithal

My monthly pension amounting to Rs. 991=00 is being credited to this account.However, for the month of January, 12 rest for feb.12.march and april12 has not been credited so far to my above account..

It was clarified by SBI branch, kaithal that a form/declaration has to be submitted to the branch which was also furnished by the bank itself .But till date my pension for this period has not been credited.

Thanking you in anticiaption,