Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India - PF CLAIM NOT RECEIVED

chitraca on Aug 10, 2011

I submitted my PF withdrawal form (form 10) on 14Jun2011 through my former employer and received confirmation of the same from EPFO on 15Jun2011 through SMS. I have not yet received the amount. When would I be receiving the same?

Comments

ashoknath9 Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

I have made a claim against my PF which was accepted by the EPFO on 10-Sep-2007, however I am yet to receive the same.
The numbers provided on the website are never answered.
I would like to know how do I take this up with the EPFO inorder to expedite the claim process.

Wating for any reply.

Thanks and Regards
Ashok
Puneet Vaswani Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

I made a claim for my provident fund in EPFO throgh my Ex-employer on Jan 28, 2008, which according to them was sent to EPFO after couple of days.

EPFO posted it online on April 2, 2008 and i recieved a letter from EPFO on May 3, 2008, stating that Form 10c has not been filled properly and Form 3A has not been submitted to EPFO but according to my Ex-employer Form 3A was already been sent to the EPFO at the end of financial year in the form of cd's.

I went to wazirpur branch (Delhi) and submitted my Form 10C again on May 15, 2008 and was told that Form 3A has already been recieved by EPFO but till date i am waiting for my claim and the enquiry no.(011-27376775) which was given by the staff of EPFO never gets picked up by anyone.

So, please tell me should i wait for my claim anymore or should i take serious action against this by going to consumer court.

waiting for reply

Puneet Vaswani
santanu kar Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

i have applied for the pf more than a year now.It was sent back as no 3A form was attached.Then again i applied through my company and now neither my company is helping me and neither the employees in PF office.They are very rude and say that is not there job.Please help me in getting my money or show me a way to claim it.I am sending repeated e mails to my office also they also do not help.As they have moved from bangalore to gurgaon so i cannot get in touch with them as i donot have there address.
Sanjay Damodar Kale Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

I have made a claim against my PF which was accepted by the EPFO on 3-Jun-2008, however I am yet to receive the same.
I would like to know when I received the same amount. My PF Account No. is MH/2255/F/412 Date of Leaving 31.08.2002
I already attached Ration CArd Xerox copy, Bank Passbook xerox copy, pan card xerox copy

Wating for any reply.

Thanks and Regards
Sanjay Kale
Anjlee Chouhan Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

I applied for withdraw of my Provident Fund and I am yet to receive.
Below is the detail for the same
Date : 16 Nov 2007

Waiting for reply.

Anjlee Chouhan
Jitendra Eknathbhai Patil Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

i have applied on 15/05/08 for my providant fund and still i have not recived yet
Name on EPF : Jitendra Patil
PF A/c No. :GJ/SRT/35392/38Employer : Textrade International Ltd.
Code No. : GJ/SRT/35392

Date : 11/07/08
rajesh kumaR KOTHARI Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

I applied for withdraw benefit of EPF amount and I am yet to receive.
Below is the detail for the same
Name on EPF : Rajesh Kothari
PF A/c No. : UP/12413/2894
Employer : Indo Gulf Fertilisers
Code No. : UP/12413
Waiting for reply.

Rajesh Kothari
vikas varshney Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

My name is Rakesh Kumar Gupta S/o Sh Satyapal Gupta and my EPF A/c No is DL1888672. i want to check that balance of amount in my a/c and withdrow.

Rakesh Kumar Gupta
SHAIKH MUJIB AHMED Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

My form was submitted to PF office 5month ago but yet I haven't receive the pf in my a/c.As after doing the regular followup with pf office I come to know from them that my chq is already prepare & with in 5 to 6 working days you can check with your bank"this was said by pf office 3week ago' but yet I haven't receive the pf.
I want know is this way pf office works as per the rules it should take 1month of 45days to clear the pf from pf office after company formalities over.
but in this it took 7 1/2month for the processing part & yet there is know updation

my name : Shaikh Mujib Ahemd
PF Code: KN/BN/24227/1483
Emp: Lesconcierges Services Pvt. Ltd
Waiting for reply

Shaikh mujib
k.ayyathurai. Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

i have submitted my filled in forms of provident fund and pension
through my ex emrloyer for settlement. but iam sorry to say inspite of my repeated rhone calls letters and faxes iam not able to get any response from p.f. gurgaon office.my p.f, no is hr/ggn/25396/265. i request for immieadiat settlement .the forms ware submitted on 8/04/2008.
Sameer Panchal Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

I made a claim for my provident fund in EPFO throgh my Ex-employer on september, 2007, which according to them was sent to EPFO after couple of days.

i recieved a letter from EPFO on June 10, 2008, stating that Form 10c has not been filled properly and Form 3A has not been submitted to EPFO. what was wrong with 10c form which i have been already submitted.

I was trying to pf office number for clarification of my document, but no one has lifting the phone.

Sameer Panchal
sandeep khullar Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

RECPECTED SIR
I REQUEST FOR MY7 P.F ENQUIRY OF MY WTITHDRAW MY P.F FOR 10 MONTHS I AHVE JOB IN HDFC BANK . I WITHDRAW MT P. F HOW I WHAT CAN I DO FOR U AND HOW IA DOING THUS MY P.F IS WITHDRAW PLZ TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLIE .ANDTHEY NOT HAVE MY P.F NUMBER PL SIR TELL ME

THANKIG YOU
SANDEEP KHULLAR
satish Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

plz provide my epf account i.e DL/35525/1221
m.sudhagar Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

i want to claim my PF amount .i want to know the procedure to apply.i want to know the establishment code.i request you kindly clarify the above said problem.details are given below.
NAME : M.SUDHAGAR
MY PF A/C, NO : TN/22237/6608
EMPLOYER NAME : M/S.CETHAR VESSELS (P) LTD.
kindly dothe needful.
thanking you,

regards,

m.sudhagar
ABDUL SAZID KHAN Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

This is ABDUL SAZID KHAN, EMPLPYER NAME IS M/S INDIAIDEAS.COM LTD. (MUMBAI), Now i am not received yet my P.F. No.. Can u help me for this complain
Shib Sankar Saha Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

I had joined Airports Authority of India (NAD), Bhubaneswar Airport as a Junior Engineer (Electrical) on 8th September, 1995 and resigned from the service on 19th August, 1996 to join Indian Railway. As per service condition, I had also deposited one month salary at the time of my resignation. At present I am working as a Sr. Lecturer in Electrical Engg., Govt. College of Engg. & Textile Tech, Berhampore, West Bengal.

During my service at Bhubaneswar Airport, every month considerable amount (approximately Rs. 400 per month) from my salary was deducted as a contribution to C.P.F for the whole period of my service, which is around eleven months. However, till then no C.P.F. account no. was given to me. After my resignation I have written many letters to Bhubaneswar Airport to get back the refund of C.P.F. deposit. But I have not received any response from the other end.

In this situation, I earnestly request you to extend your cooperation such that I can get the refund at an early date. Hope, you will realize my situation and consider my appeal.
Chandan Kumar Biswas Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

I have allpied for my PF withdrawl through my previous company DLF Info City Developers( Kolkata) ltd, 2nd week of April'08. After that I was told to filled up the form SSN and awaiting for the payment, please let me the cauase of delay. My PF NO. ISWB/CA/48261/05.

Warm regards.

Chandan Kumar Biswas
Rajiv Gautam Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

With reference to my PF A/c no:AP/13681/19676, I have made a claim in May'08.As per M/s Nagarjuna Construction Company's officials that they have forwarded my for form to Pf deptt.But till now I have no information.
I want to know regarding the status of the same.

Rajiv Gautam.
09971697285, 09457417700.
rajanikanth mallupeddi Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

not receved bills - Manne constructions

sir iam using your servece, my mobile no is 9866700669&9000799299, this manth bills not receved, please ceckand aand send infarmatation (rajanikanth)
GAURAV RATHOD Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India  - India

I am working in Reliance communication under Reliance HR pay roll from 24/4/06. Now I want to know how much total p.f.amount deposited in my P.F. account.
my p.f.account no: MH/VASHI/118056/740