Employees Provident Fund Organisation - Name misspelled in P.F. Settlement Cheque

tithi_g
Myself Suklatithi Gangopadhyay, Address: 9/63, Netaji Nagar, Kolkata-92 had received a letter on 19.12.2010 from Provident Fund Organisation saying that cheque No 453427 dated 23.08.2010 against P.F. Account No. MH/93453/101 for final P.F. settlement has been sent to The Manager, State Bank of India, Barrackpore Anandapuri branch, Barrackpore, Kolkata, West Bengal to credit in my bank acc. no.11089942641....But I was surprised to see that my surname has been spelt wrong in the letter..instead of Gangopadhyay , Bangopadhyay had been typed. I checked with SBI that the cheque amount has not been credited in my account due to spelling mistake in my surname.
Please look into this matter at your earliest because my last working day with the organisation...VagadGurukul International School, Sakwar, District Thane was 10.4.2010 and already 7 months are over....still I didnot receive my P.F. money.
Reagrds
Suklatithi Gangopadhyay
9/63, Netaji Nagar , Kolkata-92
Email-tithi_g@yahoo.co.in
Mob. No-09674030195

Comments

anoop Employees Provident Fund Organisation  - Delhi, India

PF cheque bounce - EMPLOYEE PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION INDIA

my Employee PF cheque bounce, cheque no-645612,& amount Rs.9495/-so what i do for my total amount credit in my account,
Bank reason is insufficiat fund in pf account, i went to EPF Office in Wazirpur delhi, but no solution there.
satendra singh yadav Employees Provident Fund Organisation  - Delhi, India

Cheque bounce - Employees Provident Fund Organisation

My name is Satendra singh Yadav and PF A/C no. is 17382/41.I have apllied for withdrawl of my PF by registered post dated on 8 feb 2010.The PF amount was deposited directly in my ICICI Saving A/C no-004601044534 on 15.04.2010 by PF department.the detail of checque as under-
Cheque no-649856 SBI amount Rs.148570/-dated 30.03.2010
Cheque no-649856 SBI amount Rs.148570/- has bounced because of insufficient fund as said by ICICI bank and Rs.110 /- has deducted from my account as cheque return charge.