Encore Management & Appco Group - Fake Jobs in Chennai T.nagar and all Tamilnadu

Vaishu Vaishali on May 10, 2012
Fake jobs pls Friends dont go and damage your image.... all employees Working there is Frauds and Cheaters They do Anything for Money they are really worst in characters...

First interview will be in group interview (suspicious?)

** Second interview you will follow your "evaluator" to the field,
usually in front of banks and see what they do. They will tell you
"This is to test how much do you want the job" and then ask you to do
the same thing: Begging & Bugging

** Third interview will be on the same day of the 2nd. You will be
asked to go back by yourself to the company.

cheater & flurt
List of known local Cobra Group subsidiaries

1. Dreamworks Acquisition
2. JAG Group
3. Keneve Group of Companies
4. Regal Group of Companies
5. Appco S/B (Father company)
6. ESP S/B
7. Pro Enterprise (SS15 Subang Jaya)
8. Rich Marketing Group (at least this one is honest enough to put the
word "marketing" lol)

Fake Jobs in Chennai T.nagar and all Tamilnadu

Comments

N Jul 28, 2012 by
Dilip Kumar T

tnx u very much fr ur share here..!!!
I received mail from this management yesterday, i was planning to go ahead..!! but while i was in search bot tis management in google, i found this page..!!!
tnk u very much..!!!
A Aug 21, 2012 by
DeepanChakra

Today i got this mail. I thought it might be some fake. Just searched the net. Got your valuable reply. Actually i have decided to go tomorrow. Thank you very much for your answer.
N Sep 19, 2012 by
Natrajanp

can you tell me what's their need for conducting interview like this?
N Sep 19, 2012 by
Natrajanp

Can you pls tell me why they conducting are interview.?
D Oct 24, 2012 by
mjegabe

Is this true??????sir..
D Nov 7, 2012 by
coloneg

D Nov 22, 2012 by
appcovaishnavi

there are some bitches working as a H.R in the encore management
N Dec 29, 2012 by
shekarraji

Yes what ever u people say is true I also worked there, , it's direct marketing industry, , I also saw all this blogs and left the job coz its very unusual concept, , but I think that's y they pay high, , none of corporates show mercy towards their people, , it need not to be encore, , it can be any company, , but I think they had some courtesy that they them self called me and debited my salary even I left without informing, ,
N Dec 29, 2012 by
shekarraji

And u know one thing friends, , I know this person vaishnavi anyways, , , I too left the job coz its sales and marketing and as a mrs I was not very much interested to become Bussiness head and all, , but vaishnavi and her real name is different she not left the job, , she was terminated coz sorry to say this she was a slut
N Jan 1, 2013 by
anandrali

i got the mail from the company they give reliable salary .for girls they are treated as slut but can i know what about boys condition ?
N Jan 1, 2013 by
anandrali

pls reply friend whether to go or not ?
N Jan 2, 2013 by
shekarraji

mind it... girls means ur sister and ur mother or ur any relative who is a girl who ever works in diff company is a slut or wat, , don't discriminate a gender called girls, , because of these guys who change their name and spoiling company and girls names and coz all u people supporting and encouraging them only delhi kinda incidents happen, , it may be encore or cts or tcs, , every wher girls work, so don't disrespect, , , remember the new laws
N Jan 3, 2013 by
anandrali

ya i am so sorry for my comments
N Jan 3, 2013 by
anandrali

hey i thank for giving valuable info .but my friend 2 day is my interview i did not went .2day i got 2 new mail a company named vantage and trident promotion even these are appco group nu they told pls say these are fake or not
N Jan 4, 2013 by
Hanatweety

Hare.. I too got mail from that company thank god.. for al ur comments over here saved my life too... Thank u so much
N Jan 5, 2013 by
shekarraji

ITS NOT FAKE COMPANIES AND ITS ALL MARKETING UNITS OF APPCO GROUP INTERNATIONAL, YOU CAN ATTEND AND TRY IF ITS SUITS ANY JOB IS NOT A BAD JOB...ANYWAYS THEY WORK WITH BIG BRANDS SO U WILL NOT GONNA HAVE PROBLEM ABT THE PAY...BEST OF LUCK...
N Jan 7, 2013 by
Prasath

Not fake!? Sorry I'm not clear, can u tell me what they actually do? Nd advantage disadvantage of working der?!
N Jan 7, 2013 by
anandrali

not fake means pls say wat they are working
N Feb 20, 2013 by
Sruthi Sarath

Friends they have started in Coimbatore also. I am from coimbatore I've also got a mail from this encore management regarding job opportuinity. Beware Coimbatorians!!!

Dear Candidate
We Have Shortlisted your resume for the post of Corporate Management Trainee in our Company. For this you need to appear in our office for an Interview.

Below is the Company Profile:
Appco Group is one of the world s premier Sales & Marketing Companies. Appco Group has over 50 major clients in 23 countries and is represented in more than 800 locations.
FOCUS MANAGEMENT is an associate (SBU) of APPCO GROUPS. We have our office in Coimbatore and we are looking forward best talent from different backgrounds and people who can head the office as Branch Manager/ Business Development Managers.
For that we are recruiting initially people as a Corporate Management Trainee.
THE BUSINESS HEAD PROFILE:
To understand, learn and implement new ideas to increase production of the organization.
To understand, learn and implement new ideas to increase the growth and expansion of the organization.
To build rapport and maintain relationship with clients, workforce and behavioral development.
To understand, learn and implement new ideas on administration and organization development.
To understand, learn and implement new ideas on financial structure of the organization.
We offer on-the-job training to the candidates from grass root level to a position for managing operations for divisions of TELECOMMUNICATION, BANKING AND FINANCE, CHARITY, ENTERTAINMENT, INSURANCE ETC.,

JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a management trainee, one gets exposed to a generic 5 level training module which has been successfully implemented globally.

LEVEL 1:- SYSTEMS AND CLIENT REPRESENTATION, 6 days evaluation
LEVEL 2:- DEVELOPMENT INTO A LEADER
LEVEL 3:- DEVELOPMENT INTO TEAM LEADER
LEVEL 4:- DEVELOPMENT INTO AN ASST. MANAGER
LEVEL 5:- DEVELOPMENT INTO A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

This Training is only for the candidates clearing our all level of Interviews as it is 100% sponsored from our end as well as even during the training itself you would be earning as per best Indian standards which is associated with enormous growth, expansion & financial independence.
Please do not hesitate to ask any relevant questions that help you in your development.
All the new recruits will be offered a fast track Management Program On-the-job training using our Cycle of Development (COD).
Most important we provide a very healthy environment and vibrant atmosphere. We Belive a lot in investing in our people because our fundamental belief is that people make up an organization.
So if you are career driven, ambitious and motivated individual, book yourself for an immediate interview.

INTERVIEW DATE- 21st FEB(thursday),

100 FEET ROAD GANDHIPURAM,
COIMBATORE-641012.

Land Mark:OPP TO HDFC BANK

Documentation for Interview:
1. A passport size photograph.
2. A photocopy of your updated resume
3. A copy of mail

REPORTING TIME:12.00 PM

Best Regards
Ms.Jessica
Focus Management
HR-Executive

NOTE:
1. BE FORMALLY DRESSED WHEN YOU ARE COMING FOR THE INTERVIEW.
2. NOTE DOWN CONTACT PERSON NAME CORRECTLY.
3. THIS CALL LETTER IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY.

ALL THE VERY BEST!!!

With Regards
JESSICA
N Mar 13, 2013 by
priyakumar

HI GUYS,
ITS NOT FAKE I WORKED IN THAT BRANCH OFFICE IN COIMBATORE AND LEFT BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH ISSUES..IF IT IS FAKE HOW COME THERE ARE 2500 PEOPLE WORKING FOR APPCO GROUP IN INDIA..
I KNOW THIS GIRL SRUTHI SHARATH SHE WAS A UNDER PERFORMER IN OUR COMPANY SO GOT SACKED FROM COMPANY FOR SOME FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.PEOPLE WHO CANNOT PERFORM OR MIS-BEHAVE WILL WRITE BAD ABOUT COMPANY ITS UNIVERSAL TRUTH SO DON'T BELIEVE HER..THANKS.THEY ARE IN TO ADVERTISING AND MARKETING INDUSTRY FOR BIG PRODUCTS LIKE RELIANCE, TATA, AIRTEL AND SO ON...

Complaint category Category: Job & Career