Envision BPO - Complaint

min2 on Jul 28, 2011
this BPO known as ENVISION, they all are fraud... they took 1500/- from me as an registration fee and told me to come to training and messaged me training venue, when i reached there i saw there was a K.G. school known as DS rajan Public... it was a nursery school... and they are doing fraud they teaching us how to introduce urself and etc. it's all fraud plz read this and don't do what i have done.... that was my fault but they are doing FRAUD.....

Comments

N Jan 14, 2011 by
hemant.mishra.163@gmail.com Envision BPO  - Laxminagar, East Delhi, Delhi, India

Regarding the charges - Envision BPO

I am Hemant Mishra. I join the envision BPO in spt 9 2010. And got a commitment to get back my registration and training fee after the two month of the joining and after the two month from work in company.
But after two month when he is not return the amount of my fee .
N Jan 14, 2011 by
hemant.mishra.163@gmail.com Envision BPO  - Delhi, India

fraud - Envision BPO

Envision Bpo is totally for doing fraud and cheating with our client . With money and job ,with job profile .With providing the training in envision Bpo.
A Jul 28, 2011 by
min2

sab saale farzi hai...
N Aug 3, 2011 by
salmanahahamd Envision BPO  - Laxminagar, East Delhi, Delhi, India

i am not satisfaied for it
A Apr 8, 2012 by
pooja chitkara Envision BPO  - Delhi, India

i have gone for the job in envision on 11th march 2012 .they have chargerd with me 1000 rs. as a ragistration fees and when i went for training it was not a right place so i was not interested to do job there. now i want my mony back bt they are not giving to me so plz help me.
N Nov 7, 2013 by
ITbpo

it has to stopped right now. envision takes money from candidate and fooled them.candidated of Envision comes in bpo companies for selection but, that time, they becomes fooled by knowing that bpo company have no link up with Envision BPO services.Worst way by Envision and it can see many places . i suggest, do not vist Envision BPO service. upload your resume directly on job seeker sites(monster.com, naukari.com, timesjbs.com, shine.com etc.) because Bpo brand companies are using these sites to provide jobs in bpo service. -

Envision BPO - Complaint