EPF office Bandra Mumbai - PF Withdrwal not yet recieved

Rakesh Saxena
I have left accenture in March and my PF withdrwal application is recieved by EPF office Bandra Mumbai on 26th June 2008. I have not yet recieved my PF. No body respond on the enquiry numbers.

Comments

N Nov 8, 2011 by
G. W. Satpute

Dear Sir/madam,
Please give me a my P F No -MH/BAN/0027531/000/0000045 I allredy submit withdwal form and document but till date not recieved the my P F amount . So I requsted to you as per as reply me & give the information my mobile No 9021304997, 9822277419 and my
email ID gajanan.satpute0011@ redffimail .com and deposit the my SBI a/c early .
Thanking You.

best regard,
Ramesh N. Pokale
Kapil Nagar, Quater No A-46
Nari Road, Nagpur.
D Nov 15, 2011 by
rajan.das

I have send the speed post to PF office & Patni office of pune.

till now no amount has been credited

Emp id: 63576
PF - MH/18734/37052
Cancel Cheque - Central bank of India(A/c - 3030016707)
Company - Patni Computer Systems Limited

please provide me status

mail - jmd3_rajan@yahoo.com
A Nov 18, 2011 by
Nprabhu_08

This is prabhu, i am very sorry to say the way our goverment sector is working. It's almost one year i haven't received my PF amount. I tried calling, sending en numbers of emails but no use at all. I have complained twice in Public grievence, i dont know y that link is kept better they can remove it off.

Some one told in PF office S.A. SAWANT is the case worker who is responsible for PF amount, some how i got her telephone number but no use. I would have called her 100 times, 24hrs it says network is busy or phone is busy. The phone works only on saturdays and sundays.

Is there any one is there look upon this? Plese dont hurt people like this this not at all fair. I would be very much happy if someone would look this mater personaly.

If at all there is any progress please inform me. Below are the details.

Name : Prabhu Narayanan
PF No : MH/BAN/45665/57028
email:n.prabhu.shan@gmail.com.

Prabhu
N Nov 22, 2011 by
bhagvan gad

I have submitted PF Withdrawal form in 23rd Aug 2011

My PF A/C NO. MH/46747/39001

I am not getting proper response on P.F. Telephones.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhagvan Gad
9773520376
N Nov 23, 2011 by
raghubhashyam

Dear Sir

Estt;Code and Employee code : MH-BAN-4566570793

Sub: Final settlemet of my daughter Rashmi Raghu who was woring in Accenture India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore. She has resigned her job in the month of March 2011 after sixty days she has submitteed form 10-C and 19 together wisth a blank cheque. Despite severla reminders her PF Account has notbeen settled so far. In this regard I request you to kindly settle her account at the earliest. Your early action shall be highly appreciated.

Thanking you and awaiting yr earliest response

Raghu
N Nov 23, 2011 by
raghubhashyam

Sub: Final settlement of PF in respect of my daughter
Estt.code and Employees code MH-BAN-4566570793

This is for your kind information that my daughter Rashmi Raghu who was working in M/S. Accenture India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore she has resigned her job in the month of March 2011. She has submitted Form 10-C and 19 along with a blank cheque after completion of sixty days still her account has not been settled. Despite several reminders no response from yr office. Since she is badly in need of money to meet urgent financial commitments I request you to kindly settle her PF account at the earliest. Your early action shall be highly appreciaed in the matter

sincerely yours

Raghu
N Nov 24, 2011 by
r.gosti

This is RamakrishnaReddy, My PF No: MH/45665/56893 I applaid for PF withdrawal 2 months back, pls let me know the status.

Expecting your response.

RamakrishnaReddy
N Dec 1, 2011 by
dipenduc

Hi Team,

I left Kotak Life one year before. PF from submitted on 29.06.2011(MHBAN00451​8700000115​30) to banda mumbai branch but till date I have not received any amount, It's show under process.
It is already five month over can you confirm when I will get my PF Amount.

Dipendu Chowdhury
A Dec 6, 2011 by
Ratan Chavan

i want my pf status
Ratan Chavan

Company Name - Omved Lyfestile
company diposited my pf form on
31st May 2011

PF a/c no:- MH12621965

I tried lots of time to contact on Bandra pf office all number but not respond a single number-022-26470000

Ratan Chvavan
N Dec 8, 2011 by
Balajikannan

I would like to talk to people who received their settlement from Bandra PF office. I have no idea what the hell the government is doing about these issues?

regards,

EMPLOY WORKING; FINE SUPPORT SERVICES PVT LTD

Employee Code: F06119

Receipt No (Form 19): MHBAN110500130059 dated 25-06-2011

Receipt No ( Form 10C) : MHBAN00496040000003288 dated 26-05-2011

It has been over 215 days my PF is not yet transferred in my AXIS Bank Account No: 910010027599579 Request you to kindly look into the matter & revert with the status.

Thanks & Regards,

rai rahul

To,
Regional Provident Commissioner
Employees Provident Fund Organisation
341, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Bandra (E)
Mumbai – 400051
Tel. No. – 022-26470001

Subject : Final settlement of PF .
PF A/C No: MH/38968-A/17042

Respected Sir / Madam,

PLS PROVIDE THE CURRENT STATUS OF MY PF.WHEN MY PF AMOUNT IS CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT.

RAHUL RAI
N Dec 15, 2011 by
ratnesh_srivastava05

I would like to know status of my PF no. MH -41586/17433
Name- Ratnesh Srivastava
Add- 567/26 Anand Nagar Jail Road Lucknow-226005 (UP)
Mo. No. 09452140554, 09369992139
Email ID- ratnesh_srivastava05@yahoo.co.in, srivastavaratnesh05@gmail.com

Office- Kotak Securities Ltd.
1-2 ground flor commerce house
Habibullah state 11 MG Marg hazratganj Lucknow
0522-4069255
Ex- Emp- Code - T-9508

Ratnesh Srivastava
N Dec 23, 2011 by
m.shivakumar EPF office Bandra Mumbai  - ANDHERI EAST, MUMBAI, Bhandara, Maharashtra, India

NO RESPONSE FOR MY PF - CAPITAL FOODS LIMITED

this is regarding my PF No. MH/50990/A-497 I AM UNABLE TO GET MY PF DUE TO our company is not responsing kindly help me to get my PF Fund to me.

Regarding communication my mail ID is shivalcpl@gmail.com CellNo:0-9866582852

My humble request to you resolve the issue.

M.Shivakumar,
N Dec 23, 2011 by
ABSAHOO

It is very disrespect service as I have examples where PF office is not processing PF transfer even My Previous Employer as already processed my detail papers through CHENNAI PF office to BANDRA PF office for verification of my present Employer's EPS details but till the verification is pending & I have not received the credit in my PF A/C so far. I have sent mail them many times but I could not find any response.

If the PF offices are not providing services to PF transfer cases how & why to Government given add in TV all Pending cases will be sort out within three years because the movement of papers are taken one office to another office at least one year how they will provide services to others.

Our government Add is only for General people not for their organisations & also employees.My Detail claim Receipt no. TNMAS110700024083 & previous A/c no TN/MAS/36280/727
N Dec 24, 2011 by
shaiksss

i am shaik abdulla i worked indchemie 2009 to 2010 i resinged my job all most 1 year finished. But still i am get my pf i all ready sent my all documents attached my cheque you also. please arrenge my epfo immetiatly.

MY EPFO NO: MH/35744/5535
PHONE NO; 9094407383.

WITH REGARDS,

SHAIK ABDULLA (15480)
CHENNAI
D Dec 27, 2011 by
meANIRBAN

hELLO!!!
Im Anirban Dutta, left my job on Oct, 2010 and applied for my PF on 26/04/2011 and i received an SMS that they have received my PF application on 12/05 /2011 and proceeding the same. but till now I am waiting for PF amount. My PF account no. is 45503/9824...My mobile no. is 9831233201
Now You tell me what should I do???
N Dec 27, 2011 by
sunder10081977

Dear Sir/Madam

My office as already processed my papers with PF office but I have not received the credit in my bank so far.
my details are as under
PF NO. CO. NAME OF EMPLOYEE LAST DATE FORMS SUBMITTED
WITH CO
MH/BAN/46222/1122 Sunder Singh

Need an update on the same.
A Jan 2, 2012 by
adoo

DEAR SIR/MADAM
THIS IS WITH REFERENCE TO MY GRIEVENCE REGISTRATERED VIDE REGISTRATION NUMBER ROBND/E/2011/10670 .
IT IS INFORMED THAT AFTRER PROCESSING MY GRIEVANCE THE FOLLOWING ACTION(S) HAS BEEN EPF CLAIM SETTLED FOR RS, 31223/- VIDE CHQ NO.-934301 DATED 28/04/2011 SATTLEMENT FORWARDED TO ACCOUNT NO. 10907035757 OF SBI AT SITAPUR.
BUT SIR/MADAM STILL THE MONEY WAS NOT TRANSFER IN MY ACCOUNT SO PLEASE CHECK AND CLEAR MY EPF SETTLEMENT MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT.
REGARDS

MY PF NO:MH/47242/72275

PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT MY PF
I HAD LEFT THE JOB SEPTEMBER 2007. MY COMPANY NAME = HBL GLOBAL P LTD
ERODE DIVISION.

I WOULD SEND MORE MAIL TO EPF BANDRA MAIL ID BUT NOT RESPONSE ABOUT MY PF .

OUR COMPANY SAYS ALREADY SENT AND SUBMIT PF OFFICE.29 NOV 2010.

SO I REQUST YOU AS PER AS REPLY ME &GIVE THE INFORMATION MY MOBILE NO(9842969945) MY MAIL ID:

vadivels2011@yahoo.com