EPF office, Shimla - Withdrawal of EPF amount

Raju Kumar
Dated : 17.03.2010

E-mail ID : ro.shimla@epfindia.gov.in

Sub : Withdrawal of EPF amount – EPF A/c No. HP-3313/27.

With reference to the above subject, I wish to bring to your kind notice that I had worked with M/s Shivansh Builders (P) Ltd. from 12.04.2004 to 31.03.2008. My EPF Account number was HP-3313/27. My employer M/s Shivansh Builders (P) Ltd. has dispatched my EPF claim Forms to your office from their Ghaziabad Office on dated 06.01.2010. I contacted your office to know the present status of the processing of my EPF Claim and then contacted my Employer’s office respectively, but to no avail. Neither could I get any proper reply from your office nor from my employer.

Therefore, I request your goodself to release my EPF amount at the earliest and also intimate the current status of my EPF claim in your office or if there is any objection/negative remarks on the above claim, my EPF claim Forms may please be sent back to my employer’s office for rectification under intimation to me by E-mail/post on the address mention below, so that I may come to know the processing status of my EPF claim.

Yours faithfully,

(Raju Kumar)
C/o SCL Infratech Ltd.
Village & P.O – Ghuttu, Via- Ghansali,
District – Tehri Garhwal
Uttarakhand – 249 155
Contact No. 08126790307
E-mail ID : rajukumar_shivansh@yahoo.co.in

Comments

To

The PF commissioner,
Shimla (H.P.)
Subject: Regarding Less Refunding Of Provident Fund.
Respected Sir,
This is for your kind information that I (Ashwani Kumar S/o Shri Kehar Singh, PF A/c no.hp/ 5142/163) have submitted the form for the withdrawal of my provident fund and pension fund to your office in month of August 2009. My refund has been sent by your office to my a/c no.049901513339 with ICICI bank Baddi. As per my bank statement my refund is Vide cheque No. 840738= 5161 RS., 856191 = 2398 RS., But as per my PF statement my total refund should be Rs. 18000 (approx.). Please look into the matter and sort out the clerical mistake at your end. I am attaching my PF statement and bank mini statement for your reference. Please clear my all due as early as possible and send my refund to my same ICICI bank A/C.

Ashwani Kumar
Mobile No. : 96256-40573

Sub :- Request Fot PF Slips F/Y 2008-9 & 2009-10
Employer's Code HP/6068

Dear Sir

With reference to above subject we would like to inform you that we have not receievd P.F Slip for F/Y 2008-09&2009-10.So we request you to please arrange the same as possible.

For Synergy Polyadditives Pvt Ltd
Sandeep Katyal
(9218547830)

Sub :- Request Fot PF Slips F/Y 2007-08, 2008-9 & 2009-10
Employer's Code HP/5794

Dear Sir

With reference to above subject we would like to inform you that we have not receievd P.F Slip for F/Y 2007-08, 2008-09&2009-10.So we request you to please arrange the same as possible.

For Synergy Polyadditives Pvt Ltd

S.D.A.Complex
Kasumpti
Shimla -H.P.
Subject - Regarding withdrawal of Provident Fund
In Reference to the above subject I would like to bring to your notice that I had worked with St.Mary's Convent Kasauli.H.P. from 1999 to 2006.My P.F.No.was H.P./ 8994/123.The school authorities sent my P.F.withdrawal form duly filled up by me in August 2010, the P.F.office sent it back to me in October asking for certain details such as my mobile no.a cancelled cheque of my bank account etc all of
which I sent by registered post on the 23rd October 2010.Till date my Provident fund has not come into my account.and it's been over three months now.Could you kindly look into the matter and let me know what the problem is, I shall be very grateful.

Thanking you,
yours sincerely
Mrs Lila Kutty
Sunny Banks
Research and Training Wing C.R.I.
Kasauli Distt.Solan
Himachal Pradesh

Contact No.9418741459;272978
Email I.D. lilakutty@gmail.com
N Jan 6, 2011 by
vidyasom11

My PNB account No.2721000305143219 has not been transferred from PNB Nalagarh to PNB Sunder Nagar till this date, I have requested to the Manager, PNB Nalagarh so may time. You are requested to pressurize the Manager, PNB Nalagarh to transfer my account immediately, so that I could not feel any problem.
N Mar 2, 2011 by
ashisha srivastava

Sub :
Employer's Code HP4663/219

Dear Sir

With reference to above subject we would like to inform you that we have not receievd P.F Slip year 2006-2008.So we request you to please arrange the same as possible.

ashish srivastava

(09816767738)
N Mar 3, 2011 by
Arvindo

Dear Sir
I HAVE SUBMITTED PF FOR BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS PRASENT STATUS. PF NO- HP/5142/313 SARVOTHAM REMEDIES LTD BADDI

ARVIND SINGH

Kasumpti
Shimla -H.P.
Subject-Regarding Pension PF account no.HP:6031/1568

Respected sir,
With reference to above subject i would like to inform you that i have submitted PENSION form of my account(HP 6031/1568) in your office on dated 06/092010 (RL A 2664) bt till now i didn't get any response to my letter..i have submitted proper documents which are required..
So please let me know the present status of my letter.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,
Tilak Raj Saini
Mobile no.9814527360
saini046@gmail.com
N May 3, 2011 by
rawat62

Dear Sir
I HAVE SUBMITTED PF FOR BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS PRESENT STATUS. PF NO- HP/6237/15

Name Manish kumar
Phone no. 9899821941
email. manish.rawat62@rocketmail.com
N Jun 16, 2011 by
Rajesh Kumar Dhiman

1. Epf a/c balance
MY EPF a/c no. is HP/18228/3634, YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO PLS SEND ME ACCOUNT BALACE TILL DATE.

Rajesh Kumar
N Jul 11, 2011 by
vijay kumar 1966

Dear Sir
I HAVE SUBMITTED PF FOR BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS PRESENT STATUS. PF NO- HP/3829/08
.So we request you to please arrange the same as possible.

Sir I had also send form for my PF withdrawl, kindly let me know the latest position.

yours faithfully,

Name Vijay kumar
PF NO- HP/3829/08
Phone no. 9411170941
email. saraswativijay@gmail.com
N Jul 26, 2011 by
SAMIKSHAK VERMA

with due respect taht iam samikshak verma s/o shri mahinder verma, appointed security garde in
BSNL telcom in kotkhai.

i left my job due short term tender on 31 dec 2010. in kotkhai. and i submit my EPF Widthr Form
witch no is HP/7333. on july 8 2011.

kindly help me to find out my problem .as soon as possible
A Sep 3, 2011 by
HRIDAYRANJAN

Dated : 03.09.2011

E-mail ID : ro.shimla@epfindia.gov.in

Sub : Withdrawal of EPF amount – EPF A/c No. HP-5171-07.

With reference to the above subject, I wish to bring to your kind notice that I had worked with M/s Aishwarya Healthcare, Baddi. from 01.04.2006 to 09.07.2009. My EPF Account number was HP-5171-07. My employer M/s Aishwarya Healthcare, Baddi has dispatched my EPF claim Forms to your office from their Baddi Office on dated 08/2010. I contacted your office to know the present status of the processing of my EPF Claim and then contacted my Employer’s office respectively, but to no avail. Neither could I get any proper reply from your office nor from my employer.

Therefore, I request your to release my EPF amount at the earliest and also intimate the current status of my EPF claim in your office or if there is any objection/negative remarks on the above claim, my EPF claim Forms may please be sent back to my employer’s office for rectification under intimation to me by E-mail/post on the address mention below, so that I may come to know the processing status of my EPF claim.

Yours faithfully,

Contact No. 9536094221
E-mail ID : hriday_123498@yahoo.co.in
N Oct 16, 2011 by
vikram singh 87

I have submitted pf withdrawl. my pf no is HP/4903/367.
Please i want o know about my withdrawl staus.
My email id is pharma.vikram87@gmail.com
Conact no. is 09218035045
N Oct 16, 2011 by
vikram singh 87 EPF SHIMLA  - Punjab, India

WITHDRAWAL delay - EPF SHIMLA

Myself vikra singh my pf no. HP/4903/367. i have applied withdrawl through one month i m not getting any details .Please help me.
thanks
N Oct 22, 2011 by
promila sankhyan

Dear Sir
I HAVE SUBMITTED PF FOR BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS PRESENT STATUS. PF NO- HP/6806/36

Thanks With Regards

promila
email.id-promilasankhyan12@gmail.com
N Oct 25, 2011 by
shashi rana

Sub :
Employer's Code HP/SML/0005048/000/0000291

Dear Sir

With reference to above subject we would like to inform you that we have not receievd P.F Slip year 2009-2010.So we request you to please arrange the same as possible.

saria ram

(9459006084)
A Nov 9, 2011 by
RAJEEV KATOCH

My PF No. HP 5471 93 M/s Oyster Pharma P.Ltd. Kumarhatti Solan.my pf form receive your office yes or no pls give me reply urgent.

Mob No. 9805631158
Email ID. rajeevkatoch6@gmail.com
N Nov 29, 2011 by
lalit nittu sharma

The PF commissioner,
Shimla (H.P.)
Subject: Regarding current status
Respected Sir,
This is for your kind information that I (Lalit kumar S/o Shri Sarwan Kumar, PF A/c no.hp/ 5740/2510) have submitted the form for the withdrawal of my provident fund and pension fund to your office in month of August 2011. My refund has been sent by your office to my a/c no.1728000100114685 with pnb bank dhaned As per my bank statement my refund 2520RS., But as per my PF statement my total refund should one year 8000 (approx.). Please look into the matter and sort out the clerical mistake at your end. I have PF statement and a/c statement for your reference. Please clear my all due as early as possible and send my refund to my same pnb bank A/C.

Lalit Kumar
S/o Sh. Sarwan Kumar
Vill khatwin.PO.Office Dhaned
Teh.&Distt. Hamirpur( HP)
pin 174505
Mobile No. : 9817378785
N Dec 23, 2011 by
sharmavk77@gmail.com

we are registered with the department vide employers code no HP/6351. we are depositing all the dues intime from start to date and submitting all the returns prescribed to be submitted mostly by sending our own person. But Till date we have not received annual statements of accounts of our employees. It is becoming very difficult to pacify the employees and we have no reason to explain for the delay.

You are requested to look into the matter on priority and get the statements of accounts released.

EPF office, Shimla - Withdrawal of EPF amount