EPF ofFICE, VELLORE - NON DEDUCTION OF EPF

SENIOR CITIZEN REQUEST

EPF OFFICE, VELLORE,
PF. COMMISSIONER : THIRU PANKAJ RAMAN
COMPANY : M.M. MUNTAHA LEATHRS, RANIPET

With reference to the above, I wish to invite your kind notice that, I had submitted all required evidences for my employement of the above said company at the time of filing the petition. THE COMPANY ISSUED AUTHORISATION LETTER AS A WORKS MANAGER FOR APPEARING CHQUE BOUNCING CASE AT COURT. But the PF commissioner not considered evidences before conclusion the case. He is not considered court orders which I filed at the time of filing the petition. I am very much surprised about ignorance of genuine evidences and court orders by the PF Commissioner, Vellore. The order issued was unlawful and not fair. The company duty is given salary slip to every employee. The company fails to NOT given the same is purely mistake of the company only not for the employee part. If the employee asking the same they immediately terminate the job without any reason or they create false reason.

I have filed petition before PF commissioner, New Delhi. The same is acknowledged on 27.07.2009. (Herewith attached for your kind reference.)

SO MANY MAILS I HAVE SENT TO EPF DEPT. NEW DELHI. BUT SO FAR NO RESPONSE FOR THE LONG LONG TIME. ALSO I HAVE SENT COMPLAINT LETTER ALONGWITH ALL GENUINE EVIDENCES. BUT NO ACTION FROM EPF DEPT.

Please do the needful.

V.T. SAMBANTHAN

MY COMMUNICATION DETAILS WITH EPF DEPT. VELLORE GIVEN BELOW :

Date: 15.07.2009

To
Employees PF Organisation (Vigilance Department)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan,
14, Bhikaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110 066

M.M. MUNTAHA LEATHRS, RANIPET

With reference to the above, I wish to invite your kind attention that, I have worked as an Electrical Maintenance Manager since 1991 from the above said company. But my name was not enrolled in the Daily Attendance register and Wages register also not deducted ESI and PF to me and also not issued any wages or salary slip to me at the time of employment..

I have filed Petition against the company before the Asst. PF Commissioner Office, Vellore on

The company always submitted wrong information to the PF office.

01. The company given false information to the PF office, the company was closed on 31.05.2006. But the company was sold to Erode Fathima Leathers.

02. The company not covered under EPF to me and also not settled gratuity and other benefits to me.

03. The company informed to the PF office the joining date of me is 09.10.2001 is wrong. Also the same letter they mentioned the Salary is Rs.1750/- PM. I have replied to the same my Joining date was 09.10.1991. The PF Commissioner Thiru. A Lourdu Michael Raj, Asst. PF Commissioner accepted and given letter to the company vide letter no.TN/VL/3478-A/ENF/Div.7/2005/18 dt.05.05.2005 also enclosed for your ready reference.

Contd…..2…..

- 2 -
04. I am residing at No.1 Thandalam Road, Navalpur, Ranipet – 632 402, Vellore District since 1965. Please find herein enclosed Ration card for your reference.

05. I have submitted my electoral ID for my age proof.

06. The company informed established date, as 10.06.1994 is wrong. The company informed to the Labour court, Vellore the established date is 10.06.1991 against the case no.270/96, which was filed by Mr. Dhanapal against the company. The company authorised me to appear in this case. I am also appeared in the case on behalf of the company. The company does not give any authorization letter directly to me. The company filed the authorization before the Labour court, Vellore through the Advocate Mr. VC Sundaram. In the authorisation letter the company informed Mr. V.T Sambanthan is working in our company since the inception. He knows our company all activities. The company filed Sales Tax Registration Certificate Form D1 dated 23.05.1991 and SSI certificate date 12.06.1992 before the Labour Court, Vellore. The honorable Labour court, Vellore accepted my explanations and issued the judgement in favour of the Company on 05.11.2001. Please refer page no.3, line no.14, 15, and 16 of the Judgement copy enclosed herewith for your ready reference.

07. The company also filed authorisation for me before the Judicial Magistrate Court, Walajapet, Vellore through the Advocate Mr. Kothandapani against the cheque bouncing case. The gosha-lady not giving the authorization directly to me.

08. The company had given me the service letter to renew the Electrical Licence. As per the rule B licence holder only attend the electrical maintenance. Please find herein enclosed copy of the Electrical Licence for your ready reference.

09. The company had given authorisation letter me to appear before The Administrative Officer (Judicial), The Loss of Ecology Prevention (Payment of Compensation) Authority Chennai. I am appeared on behalf of the company and given the explanation. The company does not given authorisation letter to any one person, only giving to the responsible person. The three judges panel accepted my explanations

10. The company informed the HT supply application submitted date is wrong.

11. I have been not enquired any Enforcement Officers.

12. The company establishment date is clearly mentioned in the Labour Court, Vellore case no.270/96 (column no.5). Please find herein enclosed judgement copy for your ready reference.
……. Contd-3……

- 3 -
13. Please refer your office letter TN/VL/3478A/ENF/DVII/2007 dt.28.03.2007 issued by Mr. K. Rajagopalan, Regional PF Commissioner-II, clearly mentioned the evidences submitted by the petitioner (V.T Sambanthan) is true. The copy of the letter enclosed for your ready reference.

14. Please refer your office letter TN/VL/3478-A/Enf/2004/328 dt.06.12.2004 issued by Thiru. S. Narshima, Asst. PF Commissioner also mentioned the evidence which I filed was true and instructed the company to enroll them and pay all dues within three days. The company not obliged the both two letters. The PF commissioner also not considered the both two letters.

15. The company consumed excess Power as against the connected load. At the time of inspection, the EB department found the same and penalized the company. As a Electrical Maintenance Manager, I have solved the problem without disconnection the power connection. Please find herein enclosed the copy of the letter for your ready reference.

16. I am not issued any bills to the Company.

17. Please find herein enclosed PF Office, Vellore letter dated 22.02.2008 issued by Mr. Pankaj Raman for your reference.

18. The PF Commissioner Mr. Pankaj Raman not considered the evidences, which was filed at the time of filing petition. Also I filed so many replies before the PF office, Vellore after concluded the case two times earlier. Even after concluded the case, I have submitted so many replies for all the letters, which was issued by Mr. Pankaj Raman, PF Commissioner, without any proper reason. I have good confident with the PF Office. But the PF commissioner not considered my faith also. He was giving the order in favour of the company is false and against the law. Previous two PF commissioners concluded the case and issued the order against the company to enroll the Petitioner Mr. V.T Sambanthan and pay all the dues and produce challans within three days. The PF commissioner not considering your office earlier orders also. I enclosed the copy of the same to your kind reference. The Company purposely consumed more time without any reason to this case. The Company’s responsibility to issue the wages slip to the employee. If the company failed to issue the wage slip is his mistake. The PF commissioner is taking more time to arrive conclusion in the case. The time consuming this case was not justice and also not fair after the conclusion given by two PF commissioners earlier. He is not considering the court orders also. Please find herein enclosed the court orders, which I am appeared on behalf of the Company.

19. How the PF Commissioner Mr. Pankaj Raman without considered my evidences, which is previously accepted by the two PF commissioners.

….. Contd.4……
- 4 -

20. The evidence, which was I have filed, was accepted by the previous two PF Commissioners. Why Mr. Pankaj Raman, PF commissioner not accepted also he is not mentioned the proper reason in this order for the same. Also he is not considered the court orders also are against the law. He is issued the order in favour of the company is not justice. How the PF commissioner concluded the case without considering evidences.

21. The company not has given proper reply to the PF office always. Even though the PF commissioner concluded the case in favour of the company by ignoring all genuine evidences that was I have filed at the time of filing petition. I have personally visited several times to the PF Office, Vellore, every time the PF commissioner Mr. Pankaj Raman told to me the case was finalized within a week time. But without any proper reason, he was sent so many letters to consuming the time. I have filed Affidavit two times for my employment and salary details as requested by the PF Commissioner.

22. The company does not given any salary slip during my employment. This is a company’s mistake. Why the PF commissioner not asking the same to the Company?

23. Why the PF Commissioner ignored the genuine evidences and your office previous PF commissioner’s order?

24. I am very much surprised about the conclusion of the case, without considering the genuine evidences while concluded the case.

25. The order issued the company was not justice and also not fair.

26. Please find herein enclosed copy of the evidences, my replies and visitor pass for your kind consideration and perusal.

Hence, I request your goodselves kindly consider my request and render justice to me at the earliest.

Thanking you Sir,

VS
M/s MUMTAHA LEATHERS ….RESPONDENT
RANIPET

COUNTER FILED BY THE PETITIONER

The Petition filed by the petitioner is true and lawful.

I have worked in Mumtaha Leathers from 1991. The company was not closed. At present the company is running in the name of Erode Fathima Leathers.

The respondent was not giving salary slip or any other documents for my salary payment.

I am residing at No.1 Thandalam Road, Navalpur, Ranipet – 2 from 1965 and not in Sathambakkam village. I have B grade electrical licence, issued by Tamil Nadu Electrical Licencing Board, Chennai.

I have submitted the copy of electrol ID for my age proof. Also produced the original for verification before the Commissioner.

The respondent mentioned the company-started date is wrong. The company started in the year 1991. The Respondent informed to the Labour Court, Vellore, the petitioner is regularly present to the company. Enclosed Labour court judgement copy for your ready reference.

The respondent company Managing Partner (gosha-lady) is not giving authorization letter directly to me. She applied the same before The Labour Court Judge, Vellore through Mr. VC Sundaram who is lawyer (Notary Public). After accepted the same by the court, I have appeared on behalf of the respondent company.

The respondent also applied authorization letter before the Judicial Magistrate court, Walajapet through the lawyer Mr. Kothandabani. After accepted the same by the court, I have appeared on behalf of the respondent company.

Contd…….2

- 2 -

As per the Electricity Board rules and regulations, B grade licence holders only attend the electrical maintenance. Hence the company appointed me. TNEB is not issuing any licence.

The respondent submitted the Sales Tax Registration Certificate Form-D1 dt.23.05.1991 and SSI Registration Certificate dt.12.06.1992 before the Labour court Judge, Vellore at the time of argument. The Labour court accepted the same and giving judgement in favour of the respondent.

The respondent issued authorization letter to attend Loss of Ecology enquiry at Chennai.

The respondent stated in the counter, they started the business in 1994 is absolutely false.

The Enforcement Officer is not enquired me.

Also I have submitted 13 evidences of my employment at the respondent company at the time of filing the petition. I am very much surprised about why not consider my evidences so far. All evidences I have submitted were true.

Hence I request your goodselves kindly render justice to me at the earliest.

V.T. SAMBANTHAN

Date :

Place :

Date: 25.04.2008

Vellore – 1

Sub.: Affidavit filing – Reg.
Ref.: TN/VL/3478-A/DIV & ENF/2008 dt.21.04.2008

01. I, V.T. Sambanthan residing at No.1 Thandalam Road, Navalpur Post, Ranipet-2 do hereby solemnly affirm and sincerely state as follows:

02. I, have received a salary for Rs.1750/- (Rupees One thousand seven hundred fifty only) Per month for the period from 09.10.1991 to 20.09.2003. The company was not paid increment or any allowances/benefits to me.

03. Please find herein enclosed copy of affidavit filed before the Labour court, Vellore (ID No.270 of 2006 dt.11.06.2001).

04. Also enclosed copy of the written argument filed before the Labour court, Vellore.

Kindly consider my request and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you Sir,

Encl.: as above

Date: 21.07.2008

Ref.: TN/VL/3478-A/DIV & ENF/2008 dt.23.06.2008

I wish to inform you that, I have appeared on behalf of the company as a employee. The company does not give the authorization to any one. The company gives the authorization only responsible person.

I have filed 13 evidences at the time of filing the petition. The company authorized to me to appear before the Government offices also. The evidences, which I filed, are genuine. I am very much surprised why you have not considered my genuine evidences so far.

Please refer your office previous letter TN/VL/3478A/ENF/DVII/2007 dt.28.03.2007 issued by Mr. K. Rajagopalan, Regional PF Commissioner-II, clearly mentioned the evidences submitted by me is true.

At the time of filing affidavit on 25.04.2008, I enclosed Labour court judgement copy for your reference.

Hence, I request your goodselves kindly render justice to me.

Kindly do the needful.

Date: 23.07.2008

V. T Sambanthan,

Ref.: TN/VL/3478-A/DIV & ENF/2008 dt.23.06.2008

In continuation of my letter dated 21.07.2007, I give below the following for your perusal and consideration.

The company was not closed. At present the company is running in the name of Annai Fathima Leathers.

The company issued appointment order as an Electrical Maintenance Works Manager.

The company gives authorization letter to me to appear before The Labour Court Judge, Vellore. At the time of giving authorization the company informed to Labour court. I was regularly present the company. I have appeared and argued on behalf of the company and succeed the case in favour of the company.

The company also applied authorization letter before the Judicial Magistrate court, Walajapet through the lawyer Mr. Kothandabani. The gosha-lady not giving the authorization directly to me. After accepted the same by the court, I have appeared on behalf of the company.

Also I have filed 13 evidences for my employment. But the case is not concluded so far. I pray your goodselves kindly consider the genuine evidences, which I filed and render justice to me.

Thanking you sir,

RANIPET

AFFIDAVIT FILED BY THE PETITIONER

01. I, V.T. Sambanthan residing at No.1 Thandalam Road, Navalpur
Post, Ranipet-2 do hereby solemnly affirm and sincerely state as

02. I have worked as a Electrical Maintenance Works Manager. From 09.10.1991 to 20.09.2003.

03. I have received a salary for Rs.1750/- (Rupees One thousand seven hundred fifty only) per month for the period from 09.10.1991 to 31.08.2003.

04. The company does not given salary for the period 01.09.2003 to 20.09.2003 so far.

05. The company does not given any Allowances, Increment Bonus and eligible benefits during my employment.

06. The above particular said by me is true.

Date: 07.01.2009

MUNTAHA LEATHERS, RANIPET

With reference to the above, I wish to invite your kind attention that, I have not received any final order from your office after repeated remainders and personal visit. During my personal visit you have assured the final order will be ready and despatch the same before end of December 2008. But till date I have not received final order from your office. I am unable to understand the delay after submitted all the genuine evidences at the time of filing the petition.

Hence, I request your goodselves kindly issue final order without any further delay.

Kindly consider my request and do the needful.

Thanking you,