EPF THANE ofFICE THANE - PF SETTLEMENT CLAIMS PENDING FOR 11 MONTH

NAME : ARUN UMBARE
PF No MH/THN/44796/485

PF CLAIMS PENDING FOR 11 MONTH
RESPECTED SIR,

MY PF (PF No MH/THN/44796/485 )SETTLEMENT FORM WAS SUBMITTED BY THE PREVIOUS COMPANY MIDLAND CORPORATION ON 9TH AUGUST 2007 .WHEN I CHECKED THE DETAILS IN epfindia.nic.in,
Status of Your Claim

Data Last Updated On : 21/07/2008

State MAHARASHTRA

Office THANE

Establishment Code * 44796

Extension Code(if any) *

M/S MIDLAND CORPORATION
Employee No. * 485

Your Claim Not Received by this Office!

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER. SO THAT I WILL GET MY PF SETTELMENT AMOUNT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
THANKING YOU,
THANKS AND REGARD
ARUN UMBARE

Comments

N Feb 18, 2011 by
Mayaram B indoria

Thane – 400604.

My P F PENSION JAN 2011 STILL NOT RECEIVED IN MY A/C SBI SHAHAPUR MY PF A/C NO TH/THA/0035052/0000651.
I will received every 10th evey month in my a/c sbi shahapue branch INR 1544 each month. jan 2011 not received Pl do needful
Mayaram B Indoria
N Feb 18, 2011 by
Mayaram B indoria

Thane – 400604.

I have not received pension jan 2011 month.Normaly I will received every month date 10 . PF A/C No TNA/TH/A0035052/000/0000651
IN MY A/C SBI SHAHAPUR BRANCH
Mayaram B Indoria
SACHIN KUTE

SIR,
I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE WITHDRAWL OF MY PF AMMOUNT 10 MONTHS BACK BUT STILL NOT YET RECEIVED
PF no.MH 38238/3860 MAY I KNOW THE STATUS
jamadabi

RPC office, Ram Mohan Roy road, Banagalore have sent my F-13 for verification to Thane office on 4/11/2010 vide thier letter No 813 dt 29/10/2010. There is no response from Thane office till date. My PF account number with previous employer was KN 15750/976 to be transferred to my present employer PF No.MH/201346/1114.

Please help me in finding where the transfer process is held up and for what reason

Jamadagni
snjy_vdy

FROM.
SANJAY B. VAIDYA,

AHMEDABAD.

MY PF A/C NO. IS MH/47231/00296.

MY COMPANY SUBMIT THE WITHROWL FORM 10 C AND 19. DT 17.01.2011.

BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEVED MY AMOUNT IN BANK.

PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL.

MY M. NO. IS 09879563638.
MAIL ID IS snjy_vdy@rediffmail.com.
A Mar 26, 2011 by
tkpatil

EPF regional/sub reg. office Thana
i am tkpatik my ppo no. MH/THA/4016940.P/F a/c no mh/tha/4821/119..
sir i have not received my pension from Jan2011(i have given my life cerficate) my bank.bank of india ambarnath a/c no.007210100017062.wish to know why it has stopped?and when it going to restart?i feel your early settle the matter will give relife in this time. for sr.citizen
i requist you pl look in to the matter
regard tkpatil
tatyasaheb.patil@rediffmail.com
N Apr 17, 2011 by
vinupr89

Please send for my pf Statement balance in my e-mail ID.
My pf no.MH-202139131
My Name : Vinayak Shivaji Jadhav.
Current company : Trishul Electromech Engg.(I) Pvt.Ltd., Mulund.
E-mail id : vinayak.89@rediff.com
N Apr 17, 2011 by
vinupr89

Date :18/04/2011
Thane – 400604

Please send for my pf statement for balance in my e-mail ID
My pf no.MH-202139131
My Name : Vinayak Shivaji Jadhav
Prveious company : Trishul Electromech Engg. ( I ) Pvt.Ltd., Mulund.
E-mail id : vinayak.89@rediff.com
A Jun 8, 2011 by
bhardwajtalent

Dear sir i have claim my P.F in august 2009 but i have not recieved .My P.F no-MH-97044/2120 I HAVE recived a leter from P.F office, there is incomplete adress of my bank in pf form, but i send full adress with bank statement in p.f office thane in november 2009 .but i have not response from P.F office.Please do cheak it.
THANYOU
A Jun 22, 2011 by
Kumar Chaudhary

Please send for my pf balance in my e-mail ID
My pf no.MH/THN/202584/250
My Name : ANIL KUMAR CHAUDHARY
Prveious company : NETWING TECHNOLOGIES Pvt.Ltd.Thane
E-mail id : angeet_tdl@yahoo.co.in
N Jul 26, 2011 by
Anant Srivastava

Hi sir,
My PF ac/no: MH/45491/147 I sent my PF form for the settlement of my provident fund approximatley beofre 2 months, as per my concerns my company DHS infosystems pvt ltd. situated at Mira road (E) Thane has forwarded all the documents to the PF office but on the date 26th july 2011 I got the message from your side that my PF has rejected due to some reasons. Kindly give me the appropriate reason for the same, so that I can make follow ups with my company, if there is any lack in the documents.

Kindly see into the matter and inform me ASAP.

Anant Srivastava
N Jul 30, 2011 by
manishatina

Dear Sir

My PF no. MH / 202139 / 130 i am submitting the pf withdrawl form. till company does not inform the status of same.

kindly know me the balance or what shoul i do.

My mail id patiltina143@gmail.com. /

Manisha
N Aug 3, 2011 by
mintoo1983

Respected Sir,
I have applied for my pension fund clearence with all the paper work done from my organization Capgemini Consulting India Pvt. Ltd. around 6months back but I have not received the cheque or the amount yet in my account. Could you please let me know the status of my pension fund clerence and the reason for delay.
My Pension account no. MH/THN/43355/5819.
Contact: 7709507160

Establishment Code * 47808

Extension Code(if any) *

M/S MIDLAND CORPORATION
Employee No. * C26993

Your Claim Not Received by this Office!

THANKING YOU,
THANKS AND REGARD
KHAYALI RAM SAINI
N Aug 17, 2011 by
rosy_099

Respected Madam/Sir,

Even i have applied for PF but I also haven't received yet. Last week (8th august 2011) when I called it was told to me that till next week I will receive my money but when I called today (17th aug 2011) they told me that more 25 days it will take. I called and asked about my status but the person who received my call just kept the receiver and for 1 hrs that number ( 022 25838444 )was engaged and when I asked him, he said so many people are calling thats why.
Sir, we just want to confirm when we will get our money.
My PF no is MH/THA/43037/55976 Name is Roslene Anthony John.

Thanks & Regards,
Roslene J.
amity_gupta EPF THANE ofFICE THANE  - Delhi, India

PF NOT RECEIVED WITHDRAWL FORM SUBMITTED ON DATED 18/04/2011 TO DWARKA OFFICE - I PROCESS SERVICES I LTD

My self Amit Gupta. My PF a/c no is DSNHP00304150000018472 was submitted on dated 18/04/2011 to Dwarka PF office but still not received PF amt. And online status showing " Your pf is Under Process". Online remarks attached below.

STATUS for Member ID: DSNHP00304150000018472

Claim ID : DSNHP110400029378
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP00304150000018472 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 18.04.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Claim ID : DSNHP110400029369
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP00304150000018472 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 18.04.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS

* * Data available since last six months. * *
* * DELHISOUTH data availaible from 05-03-2011. Last updated on 03-09-2011 at 10:45 am * *
* * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *
Rukmin Dasari

I have received a SMS that my PF payment sent from your Department stating that Cheque No: 882344 dt 25.08.2011. But it was not credited in my Account No: 1285
Bank Name: Dombivali Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Branch Name Badlapur (W)
Bank Address Devdhar Market,

Thanking Your, with regards.

Rukmin Dasari.
shankar walmiki

my PF.No. is MH/98286/78 i just want to know my a/c.balance

please rely asap.

regards,
shankar walmiki
N Sep 13, 2011 by
RL Gupta

My EPF account No. is TH/THA/0008615/00A/0000043, i have been received scheme certificate having serial no.TH/THA/00016800 but where in my wife name is wrongly mentioned as SHALINI GUPTA instead of SALHANTI GUPTA in scheme certificate, subsequently I have sent a letter by courier 3 moth back along with copy of scheme certificate for correction in S.certificate, but till date EPFO Thane not replied.
I once again requested to EPFO authority to correct the error and inform me accordingly on my E mail: rlg_gupta@yahoo.co.in

thanks