EPFO - PF Claim

iam_rohit on Mar 16, 2011
This is regarding my PF Claim. I had submitted my PF documents to the PF Office, Dwarka Sector-23 on 28th January, 2011. I was told that the money would be transferred within next 45 days. Today it is 16th March, 2011 and I haven't got the money yet. When I check the status on the EPFO Website, it says: STATUS for Member ID: DSNHP00237190000055702

Claim ID : DSNHP110200036490
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP00237190000055702 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 18.02.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS
Claim ID : DSNHP110200036503
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP00237190000055702 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 18.02.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Please let me know the status.

Comments

kamaldeep singh I process  - India

pf status - I process

dear pf department,

i have foward my pf docs on the feb month and after having 04 months no status has been received and also tries nos of time pf office nos but no one picks and mostly the no is out of order.
My PF No is MH/47808/3937 and till date not confirms the actual status. Plz arange solution on urgent basis.Contacts details are Kamaldeep Singh.#285 Depot Street. Kartarpura. Nabha. Dist Patiala. Punjab.147201. M. No: 09988551669, 09915708363.

Kamaldeep Singh
ABHISHEK SINGH I process  - New Delhi, Delhi, India

PF NOT RECEIVED SINCE 1 YEAR - I process

Dear PF Team,

I have send the required Pf dox in the month of April-08 to The Regional Provident Fund Commissioner.
Details :-
Emp name - Abhishek Singh
Emp no- C06466
Pf a/c no - MH/47808/6258.

But Not recieved my PF funds till date. Pls look into the matter and disbrused my PFamount Asap.

Best Regards,

Abhishek Singh
# 9871847512
sangeetha toghity I process  - India

regarding pf - I process

Once again i am sending this letter which i have responded on your letter from this office mumbai,

plz do need fullly

sangeetha.

To Date-15.04.09
The Assistant P.F Commissioner (CASH),
SRO,
KANDIVALI,
MUMBAI.

Sub: - Reissue the Cheque with new Account no which rejected from your office
due to Account closed.Req- Reg……

Ref Ltr No:-MH/PF/CASH/-1/SRO/KND/GR 05/852/1231, Dated- 27.02.09

I TOGITHI SANGEETHA requesting you to with your reference letter, I am sending my latest ACCOUNT NO – 004001554455, ICICI BANK, MADHAPUR, HITECH CITY along with Xerox copy, as this your office Reference Reauthorization of PF/EPS/EDI in respect Account No MH/47808/2228 and CHEQUE NO -46406125565, Dated-05/11/08 got returned due to A/C closed from your office.

So my humble request you to kindly reissue my cheque considering with new account further process.

Thanking you,
Biplab Kamal EPFO  - India

Not getting status of PF account - EPFO

Hi I am Biplab Kamal(Mistry). I have been working since Sept. 1998 to till date and have been paying to my PF accounts. I have changed my company several times and applied for transfer. The problem is i did not get confirmation from PF office about the transfer taking place. My current PF statement only have the amount deposited during the current company.

First I would like to know about the status of my last transfer request from a/c no WB/CA/28285/1370(RS Software) to WB/CA/40394/44 (Lexmark).
Please help me on this regard.
Dipti purushottam Vaskar I process  - New Delhi, Delhi, India

PF not received - I-Process

I was an employee in I-Process services in Mumbai. After resigning my job I had applied for my PF which is dated as 13th may’09. But even till date I have not received any settlement amount from the Pf office. Am repeatedly calling the telephone no’s 022278692531 &022278692604 from which am not getting information nor people are least bothered to answer my call. Sir am in very bad financial condition kindly arrange for my PF amount as earliest and do the needful..

PF NO: MH/47808/4046
NAME: DIPTI VASKAR
FATHERS NAME: PURUSHOTTAM
Dhanya Nair I process  - India

Not received PF amount I Process claims to have submitted PF form to PF office on 13th May,09 - I process

My PF number is Mh/47808/12005 . I Process claims to have submitted PF form on 13th May,09 to PF office and till now I have not received. I have called PF office at kandivli but each time they provide me with 2 numbers that are not working.

My contact details are :9769035385
Firoz Salim Khan PF  - India

PF Status not shown - PF

Hi this is Firoz Salim as per reply by P. Hemalatha INC-HR , She has submitted my PF Form to PF Dept on 14 Sept 2009 , also received mail from INC-HR with scan copy the acknowledge by PF office .
But as per status on official web site of PF www.epfindia.com is Your Claim not received by this Office!

State : Andhra Pradesh Office : Hyderabad Establishment Code : 16939 INST. OF CHARTERED & FINANCIAL ANALYSTS OF IND
Employee No. : 04117 Status : Your Claim Not Received by this Office!

also attache acknowledge copy :

Kindly let me know status of my PF …

My Details :
Email : firoz.salim@gmail.com

G.Hanumanth Rao PF  - India

how to know epf balance pf no is ap/39568/4508
nageswara rao EPFO  - India

The pension claim in the form 10D and IDS in respect of claimant was despatched by regional office EPFO raipet high road CHENNAI to EPFO bangalore.vide their letter no

TN/PEN I/1676 / transfer out /REGL /2009 dt 08-09-09

But EPFO bangalore not settelled till date and replies are not given when approached
jagdish PF  - India

respected sir,
i have a two qustion

i not know our pf amount but

how much amount in our current time in my pf account?

which procces complete so i know my current time balence?

how to fillap my pf form?

PLESE GIVE ME A ANWER IN MY QUSTION

SIR
Ravikant Tiwari EPFO  - India

I had claimed my PF amount in the month of Dec,2009 at Hyderabad (Barkatpura) PF Office. They said it will be directly credited to your online account. Still nothing has happened so far. I went 2 times to PF office but in fact they could not find my status also.

Now I am in new company at Vadodara. How should I get to know about my PF Claim I dont understand.

Please help me out.
PF account No: AP/24177/3427 (Emp ID: 3954)
PF account No: AP/24177/2472 (Emp ID: 2538).

Above both are my PF Accounts for the same company as I have rejoined the company later.

Ravikant Tiwari
Mob: +91 9228877958
srinivas4uall EPFO  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Need Statement of settled PF - EPFO

I with drawn my PF KN/16573/16604 and it credited to my account. I want to get a statement to understand how the calculation was done and could you please help me on the same
HITESH GOSAIN I process  - -, New Delhi, Delhi, India

PF not Released - I process

Dear Concern ,

I am hitesh kumar my pf account numbder is (MH4780828436) i was worked in (I-Process) i have left the job in 22.02.10 and apply for PF in month of May with AD No (ALADA3452) so please provide the status of my PF account. if is there any rejection so please inform me my details are under .

HITESH KUMAR - (9999967466)

BFSPK6060A

BANK NAME : HDFC BANK

ACCOUNT NO : 06781140017716
N Mar 20, 2011 by
amktiwaril1

STATUS for Member ID: DSNHP09358850000000046

I have submitted my PF documnets on 04 Feb 2011 in the Dwarka sector-23 office. According to the pf transfer rule it should be credited in my account within 45 days but i didn't received the money yet. I have checked the status by EPFO site and the current status showing on site is following:

Claim ID : DSNHP110200058504
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP09358850000000046 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 25.02.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS

Claim ID : DSNHP110200058512
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO DSNHP09358850000000046 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 25.02.2011 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Please let me know why it is delay and when it will be credited in my account.

..Akhilesh Tiwari
N Mar 31, 2011 by
pallabdas

hi dude

what I see ur employer submitted the pf late and received by pf office on march 18th. Now the rule says 45 days but u know pf is a govt of India body and how inefficient they are. It doesn't take more than 2 weeks to process but I don't know what the hell they do in the office that takes so long. I rather suggest if they take so long media should come and outsource the work to a private agency so that they will be more efficient and govt doesn't have to feed those lazy idiots who doesn't know how important pf money means to a person. Our media, system and the government is responsible dude, nothing can be done. write an article if u have time... Just pray ...u r at god's mercy...

Pallab Das
N Apr 15, 2011 by
minal baikar I process  - New Delhi, Delhi, India

pf not yet received - I process

My name is Minal baikar, and my employees code is C 14514.i had dispatched my pf form since may 2010 and Jan 2011 month I had word with your represntative on telephone, she was saying that my pf form was already dispatch but i not received any documents then I again fulfilled second form & dispatch to delhi office after that I continuous try to contact them but they not received my call.please do this on priority basis.I will very greatful to u.

If any problem in my pf form plz revert me asap.My cell no is 8097561186
N Apr 27, 2011 by
coolrajanshah

I have received 2 messages from BP-EPFO:

Message 1: Claim form 19 for PF settlement for member acct no DSNHP00238590000020356 received on 28.03.2011 and claim ID DSNHP110300040875 is under process.

Message 2: Form 10C (Withdrawl Benefit Scheme Certificate) for acct DSNHP00238590000020356 recd on 28.03.2011 and claim ID DSNHP110300040877 is under process.

I have not received anything into my account yet.

How do I check the status on when m I likely to get the amount..
A Apr 30, 2011 by
karthik_kth

Hi Im Karthik from Chennai and My Mobile Number : 9840676769
My email ID : karthik_kth@yahoo.co.in

Message 1: PF Settilment Claim ID: MHBAN 110300041212 Member Account No

Message 2: Form 10C (Withdrawl Benefit) Claim ID: MHBAN 110300041227 Acct No MHBAN 00200190000036888 approved for payment through check. Payment Under Process.

I have not received anything into my account yet.

Please let me know the status about this im waiting for past 6 months ?
N May 4, 2011 by
salamat

I have submitted my PF documnets on 04 march 2011 in the Dwarka sector-23 office. According to the pf transfer rule it should be credited in my account within 45 days but i didn't received the money yet. I have talking in pf office say that in process. plz give me details on my email id (salamatkhan2007@rediffmail.com) reson for not sending pf in my account.
N Jun 4, 2011 by
rajeshml

My Mobile Number : 9220400765
My email ID : rajesh_lde@rediffmail.com

I have received 2 messages from BP-EPFO:

Message 1: RIYA RAJESH LADE. PF Settilment Claim ID: THTHA110400014504 and THTHA110400014503 Member Account No
THTHA 00449300000003633 approved for payment through check. Payment Under Process.

Message 2: Form 10C (Withdrawl Benefit) Claim ID: THTHA110400014504 and THTHA110400014503 approved for payment through check. Payment through cheque no.665862 and 876019 dated 4.05.2011.

EPFO - PF Claim