EPFO, Delhi (North) Wazirpur - PF Claim

Sainuddeen M Valappil
PF reference : 35889, employee no: 78

PF claim was submitted on 14-Aug-2008. No settlement has been received yet. Made two online complaints on their website, no feedback or reply. Would like to know the status of my claim.

Almost 5 months since I submitted my claim haven't got a clue of whats happening with my claim.

This is really unprofessional and unacceptable. The PF money is supposed to support the employees when they shift/resign/retire from their job, but it looks like the whole EPFO thing is only to support a bunch of unprofessional people working for another corrupt government department.

Comments

PF Claim

PF reference : 23513 employee no: 60 employee name sohan singh bisht

PF claim was submitted on 04-sep-2008. No settlement has been received yet. Made two online complaints on their website, no feedback or reply. Would like to know the status of my claim.

This is really unprofessional and unacceptable. The PF money is supposed to support the employees when they shift/resign/retire from their job, Request you to pls do the need full asap,

As per my employer confirmation they have completed all the formalities and send the PF claims form to the PF authority Mar 07. Till now the PF amount is not credited to my account. Pls do the needful. My details are below.

PF account no DL -23746/7956.
Name:- Ramesh V
Employer Name:- Infovision Solutions

pl. give me your mo, no,

PF claim was submitted on 01-Dec-2008. No settlement has been received yet.

PF account no DL -32098/2322.
Name:- Santosh Yadav.
Employer Name:- Jupiter Hospitality Services(P) Ltd.

Warm Regards,

Santosh Yadav.
Mobile No:- 9953164858.

Cheque Dishonour - EPFO

I Raghav Patel, PF Account No. KN/BN/34272/46441 has applied for refund of my PF amount on 1st October’2008. Against which 2 cheques were deposited in my account. Cheque details are:-

1. Cheque No. 361437, Dtd. 09/01/2009 Amount – Rs. 11, 248/-

2. Cheque No. 460677, Dtd. 09/01/2009 Amount – Rs. 5, 015/-

These cheques were dishonored by the bank stating reason that Drawee’s Signature differs.

I have send back the cheques to PF Office & would request you to please issue new cheques against the same & but still i have not recieved it.

i want to know my pf account balance.

PF account no DL/36111/1354
Name:- Mihir Chandrakant Shah
Employer Name:- Religare Marketing Ltd

Warm Regards,
Mihir Chandrakant Shah
Mobile No:- 9998283016

dear sir, ... i have applied thired time P F FORM IN DELHI OFFICE... UDAY RAJ BARKAKATI ..DL .23025 ...1453... PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK GUWAHATI ( (ASSAM)..4651000010001635..ACOUNT NUMBER kindly see my form sir request to you sir...

PF claim was submitted on 02-Feb-2009. No settlement has been received yet.My details are mentioned below.

PF account no DL/2969/48353
Name:- Sudhir Nilkanth sawant
Employer Name:- Premier security soliutions pvt ltd.

Pls give me reply on my mail id = sudhirnsawant@yahoo.co.in

PF reference ; DL/13315 Employee no.0427 Name : Meena Nair

PF claim was submitted on 3rd March 2008. No settlement has been received yet. Made three online complaints on their website, no feedback or reply. Would you like to know the status of my claim.

Almost 1 year since I submitted my claim haven't get a clue of what happening with my claim.

This is really unprofessional and unacceptable . The PF money id supposed to support the employees when they shift/ resign/retire from their job, Request you to please do the needful

Meena Nair

PF not transferred - EPFO, Delhi (Wazirpur)

My previous employer submitted for my PF transfer in Feb'08, however, the same has not been transferred yet.

PF account no. - DL/17754/378

DEAR SIR I HAVE APPLIED PF THREE TIM E FOR MY PF DL 23025-1453-UDAY RAJ BARKAKATI ( AERO CLUB) BANK PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK 4651000100001635 REQUEST TO YOU SIR KINDLY SEND MY FUND TO MY ACOUNT GUWAHATI (ASSAM)

DEAR SIR DL 23025-1453 ( AERO CLUB ) DEPOSITE DATE 14.02.2007DELHI OFFICE BANK PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK GUWAHATI ASSAM ACOUNT NUMBER 4651000100001635 UDAY RAJ BARKAKATI

EPFO, Delhi(SOUTH)Wazirpur
SUB: PF Claim
I have submitted PF claim on 21January, 2009. My E.P.F No. was DL/19162/2168.I have worked with M/S Omaxe Ltd, Omaxe House, 7, Local Shopping Centre, Kalkaji, New Delhi-19.
> No settlement has been received yet. Send two reminders to EPFO South, Wazirpur Industrial Estate, Delhi, no feedback or reply. Would like to know the status of my claim.

Morethen three and half month has elapsed but not received the claim . I submitted my claim haven't got a clue of whats happening with my claim.

The PF money is supposed to support the employee when they shift or resign.

Please settle my claim at the earliest and oblige.

ATUL KHANNA,
S/O Late Sri R.C.Khanna,
12, Corporation Flat,
Faizabad road, Mahanagar,
LUCKNOW

Respected Sir,

I have applied to withdraw the PF amount 4 month back. But i am still waiting any responce from your side. A few days back i read in a newspaper that with in a week we can get PF Settlement. Kindly look in to the matter.

Yours

Dr.Rajesh Kumar
Librarian
IBS-NOIDA
M-9899806543
DL19400/31
sk

Pl. First of all visit the site of CBI and get the phone No and address of nearest CBI office. Then visit PF office, locate a tout settle bribe. The contact CBI and get the person collecting bribe and your greivance is settled same day. It is one day affrair only. Or else keep cribbing

I have applied on 20/04/09 for withdraw the pf amount but not received any settlement. Kindly look into the matter. Mo. No. 9818234878.
PF No. DL - 21624/2881
email - sunilchauhan_2008@rediffmail.com
DOB 15/03/1983

My PF claim was submitted on 11-May-2009. No settlement has been received yet.I am still waiting for for the same.
You are Requested to pls do the need full asap & please Contact me on this no.9818993546.

PF account no.-DL/34162/0167
Name:-Vandana Negi
Employer Name:- Raheja Developers Pvt.Ltd.
sk

I HAVE SELECTED YOUR CASE FOR SPECIAL ADVICE.

PLEASE VISIT THE SITE OF CBI AND KNOW TELE NO OF THE LOCAL CBI OFFICE.

CONTACT EPFO OFFICE AND SEE WHO IS DEMANDING BRIBE AND GET HIM ARRESTED.

SEE YOUR CASE WILL BE SETTLED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ARREST.

OR ELSE STOP CRIBBING

my p.f no dl27486/0523 KNM SERVICES PVT LTD DELHI C.P i submitted the pf claim april may 2009 but i dont recieved the pf claim money

You have send MY PF settlement cheque to my Bank account directly for clearing but due to wrong A/C No the cheque no: 900824 amount Rs.3090 & cheque no: 848769 amount 7903 has been rejected and send back to the PF office. two digits was missing in my bank a/c no. my bank a/c no is: 00451050138053 but there is a mistake in my bank a/c no. I have receive two letter from you and in both the letters my bank a/c no was wrong. Kindly check and acknowledge the same . You can also send the cheque directly to my communication address.

B.Satyanarayana.
my pf no:25389/292.
my bank a/c no:00451050138053.
HDFC Bank ltd.
chanda nagar branch,
near BHEl main gate, main road,
ramachandra puram post, chanda nagar hyderaba.500050.

EPFO, Delhi (North) Wazirpur - PF Claim