EPFO - PF settlement

muhammedrafi on Sep 19, 2011
hi,

My PF settled without full payment.
As per the pf status information my PF account MH/2120306703 settled and the chequ no. 278095 amount has not been credited to my bank account. I checked with the bank, they told me to contact the depositor as they have no details of the cheque278095. I am trying to contact the PF office since two months, no response from them, please help to get me the amount.

Muhammed Rafi
mob : 9590762742
e-mail : muhammedrafi2006@gmail.com

PF settlement

Comments

jitendra das EPFO  - India

I have left my job in June 2008 and applied for my PF settlement also. But till date i have not received my settlement amount. Kindly make the settlement payment and credit it in my HDFC bank account as soon as possible. I am not doing any job and enrolled in full time studies. I have to pay my second installment for the institute, if i don't get my money on time it will be difficult for me to pay the fees. As per my employer, they said that they have submitted my P.F. settlement form to the P.F. department in september, 2008

P.F. A/C no. MH/91736/001542

Jitendra Das
Mob. No. 9833999486
Kanwaljit Singh EPFO  - India

Withdrawl of the PF Amount into my Account - Employee Provident Fund Organisation Gurgaon

I am Kanwaljit Singh. Worked with Convergys India PVT. LTD. I filled the form and submitted it on the 15/01/2009 to withdraw the PF Amount and to credit it into my HDFC Account. my receipt number is 28188634. and my PF Number is HR/25204/50849 Account Group: GGN06/04. On the receipt it is clearly mentioned that if the account is not settled by 14/02/2009, then contact the office incharge on the contact number 0124-2578635, which is always busy. even on sundays which means they have kept the phone aside. they never pick the phone up. its been 3 MONTHS now that the amount has not been credited to my account. so please see to the matter. This is not expected from the EPFo. i am facing the consequences just because of this as I need money desperately.
Kanwaljit Singh EPFO  - India

I am Kanwaljit Singh. Worked with Convergys India PVT. LTD. I filled the form and submitted it on the 15/01/2009 PF SETTLEMENT to be credited into my HDFC Account. my receipt number is 28188634. and my PF Number is HR/25204/50849 Account Group: GGN06/04. On the receipt it is clearly mentioned that if the account is not settled by 14/02/2009, then contact the office incharge on the contact number 0124-2578635, which is always busy. even on sundays which means they have kept the phone aside. they never pick the phone up. its been 3 MONTHS now that the amount has not been credited to my account. so please see to the matter. This is not expected from the EPFo. i am facing the consequences just because of this as I need money desperately.
sk EPFO  - India

ask the staff of office if anyone is expecting bribe. if bribe is demanded then without loosing tamper contact CBI office on telephone Nos available CBI onwebsite get the person arrested and get your claim or else keep cribbing
sk EPFO  - India

I HAVE SELECTED YOUR CASE FOR SPECIAL ADVICE.

PLEASE VISIT THE SITE OF CBI AND KNOW TELE NO OF THE LOCAL CBI OFFICE.

CONTACT EPFO OFFICE AND SEE WHO IS DEMANDING BRIBE AND GET HIM ARRESTED.

SEE YOUR CASE WILL BE SETTLED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ARREST.

OR ELSE STOP CRIBBING
N Sep 27, 2011 by
muhammedrafi

anybody take care of this complaints??
A Nov 9, 2011 by