EPFO Nagpur Maharashtra - EPF statement not received

Jasmin Kapadia
EPF statement for PF account no: MH/48439/3574 not received and account transfer request not initiated.

Comments

N Jul 22, 2013 by
Adil Mohammad

Best Review
Subject
Regarding give the detail EPF amount AC No.NAG/27803/F/59

Res sir
My self Mohammad Adil was worked as a Lab Attendent at Anjuman College of Engineering Technology, Sadar, Nagpur. since from Feb 2002 to till Date my EPF AC no. is AC No. .NAG/27803/F/59.
Please give detail account AC No..NAG/27803/F/59.

please send the epf bal

please send the efp bal my email id

my company name
TENET COMPUTER & COMMUNICATION (P) LTD NAGPUR

For the last year [2008-2009] we have got EPF account statement in the month of Aug-Sep 2009. But for the year 2009-2010 we have not received any account statement yet.

Why it is getting so late?
Is there any specific reason for getting late?
I heard that the account numbers are now changed, is it true?

In some other states, employees can check there EPF account balance online at any time. Why cant it be possible in Maharashtra?

Please clarify our doubts. Best Regards.
N Feb 22, 2011 by
firojalam1

EPF statement for PF account no: MH/14578/03253 not received and account transfe

please send the epf bal my email id
A Mar 9, 2011 by
ashishbansod

Subject
Regarding give the detail EPF amount AC No. MH/61001/D-04.

Res sir
My self Dr. Ashish D. Bansod was worked as lecturer at Data Meghe Institute of Engineering Technology and Research, Wardha since from 11 July 2008 to 22 oct.2010 my EPF AC no. is AC No. MH/61001/D-04. Rs. 12935 and Rs.30746was deposit my SBI Chandur rly Account by electronic but interest of both year is not deposit .
Please give detail account AC No. MH/61001/D-04.

Please does the needful and oblige

Your
Ashish D. Bansod
N May 20, 2011 by
yogesh.mudewar

SIR THIS IS YOGESH
MY EPF A/C NO. MH/66/000/05
I SUBMITTED THE FORM FOR WITHDRAWAL PF BALANCE BEFORE 03 MONTH BUT THE AMOUNT IS NOT DIPOSITED IN MY SBI A/C.

PLEASE SEND ME U R FEEDBACK ON
yogesh.mudewar@gmail.com
Nagpur
N Jul 9, 2012 by
vipinkumar256

Near Shitla Mata Mandir, Nagpur - 24.

Subject - Reg:- Submission Of Form 10c & Withdrawl .-(NG/NAG/0061095/000/0017661)

I was working at M/s Sunil Hitech Engineers Limited from 28th Aug.2010 To 21st June 2011. I claim My EPF amount on dated 3rd March 2012( both form, 19 & 10c). MY EPF NO-(NG/NAG/0061095/000/0017661) M/s Sunil Hitech Engineers Limited send both form in your office on dated 8th June 2012.When i checked my epf settelment status on line on your epf website only show about form-19. I wait for clearing my check of form -19 and finly we recived my form 19 check no-783664 SBI on dated 4th July 2012.After this i call at your epf office no-07122759675, for a status of form-10c, this person who attend the call, told me, we not recived form 10c from yor compny.I am surprised and call in my company the consltant person of epf told me we send your both form in epf office then i am calling once time more in epf office on same no. and finly answer are same.

Respected Sir, please enquiry of my epf form no 10. in yoyr side and adviced me what i do.

Please does the needful and oblige