ESIC - ESIC SMART CARD NOT RECEIVED

kushwahbhuvan on Mar 29, 2012
I went to ESIC hospital tansen road gwalior with my family for doing smart card formalities before 2 month
but i have not received smart card so far

ESI No. 1812468296
Employee Name: Sunil Kushwah
Mob' 9300316183
Email: Sunilkushwahgwl2006@yahoo.co.in
Employer code: 18000141310001002
Name: Royal Motors Gwl Pvt Ltd.
Complaint comments 9 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

N Feb 23, 2012 by
R.Raju ESIC  - Trilok Puri., East Delhi, Delhi, India

Received Smart Card - ESI. Smart Card

The Branch Manager,
Regional Office,
ESIC
DDA Shopping complex,
Rajender Place, N-D.. 8.
I Recived my ESI, Smart Card on dt.21.02.2012. Thankyou very much for arrange to release my card as early as possible & oblige.
from:- R.Raju.
Insurence no - 1013604300.
My email ID - r.rajurrs@gmail.com.
R.Raju
D Jun 9, 2012 by
girishji

I am GIRISH KUMAR MISHRA. MY ESIC INSURANCE NO IS -1113366584 AND MY COMPANY NAME IS ADFC (ATLAS DOCUMENTARY FACILITATORY PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY). MY QUERY IS I DID ALREADY ALL FAMILY WITH CAPTURED MY PHOTO GRAPH IN OKHLA DELHI AND HE TOLD ME THAT U CAN GET YOUR ESIC CARD WITHIN 3 MONTH BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY ESIC CARD. K

SO I HARDLY REQUEST U THAT KINDLY CONFIRM THAT WHERE IS MY ESIC CARD AND WHEN I GET MY CARD.

GIRISH KUMAR MISHRA
S/O-RAMAKANT MISHRA
MO-+919810913459
E-MAIL ID- girish_2006_123@yahoo.co.in
N Aug 21, 2012 by
vikram.vicky

I went to ESIC hospital BILASPUR CHHATTISGARH with my family for doing smart card formalities i received temp card but not received permanent esiccard from last 9 month till date

ESI No. 5915111783
Employee Name: VIKRAM SINGH KASHYAP
Mob' 9827176447
Email: vikram.kashyap@stfc.co.in
Employer code: 19358
Name:Shriram Transport Finance Company
D Dec 21, 2012 by
vijayvir241284

I went to ESIC hospital bhiwadi with my family for doing smart card formalities before 2 month
but i have not received smart card so far

prakash walvekar

Respected sir/Esc dipartment manager
Sub/NOT RECIEVED OVER PEHCHAN CARD
ESC IP NO/5341478446
FROM PRAKASH L WALVEKAR ANJANEYA NAGAR 7TH CROSS KELGERI GOA ROAD DHARWAD KARNATAK/580007
COTACT/NO08792398469
EMAIL/walvekarprakash@rediffmail.com

SIR I HOPE TO URGENT RECIEVED OVER ESC SMART CARD

N Sep 19, 2014 by
Kamal Bisht

I am KAMAL SINGH.. My ESIC INSURANCE no is 1112913562 and my company name is TOYO SPRING LTD.Bahalgarh road Sonepat Haryana. MY QUERY IS I DID ALREADY My family with captured my photo graph in Rai office sonepat Dt.On 11/12/2013, He Told me that you can get your ESIC card within 1 month, BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY ESIC CARD.

KAMAL SINGH
S/O-SABAR SING
MO-+917876416114
E-MAIL ID- kamalsinghrajput1987@gmail.com
N Nov 5, 2014 by
Vijaykumar Vinu

My ESI IP NO.5403465713 still i have not received the pehchan card. i want get one operation. they are asking for pehchan card. I am continuously enquiring but there is no proper information so kindly help in this regard. please send me my ESIC SMART CARD in my below address. sorry sir its very urgent.

Thanks and Regards,
MADURAI-625014.
PH.9444086384
N Jun 16, 2015 by
Mukjha

I am Mukesh Kumar Jha & My ESIC INSURANCE No is 2014198433 and my company name is PEREGRINE GURDING

PRIVATE LTD in PLOT NO-13, SEC-18, Electronic City, Gurgaon-122015, Harayana.MY QUERY IS I DID ALREADY captured

photo in my office camp at Deloitte Consulting IND PVT LTD at Atlas Chowk in Gurgaon(HR) on Dated 28/09/2014,

BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY ESIC CARD.

Mukesh Kumar Jha
MOB- 9910611814
E-MAIL ID- jhamukesh006@gmail.com
N Jun 29, 2015 by
Ranjan Malick

Respected Sir/ESI Department Manager,

I am RANJAN MALICK, my ESI IP no. is 4113437117, My Company name is BHANDARI AUTOMOBILES PVT. LTD. address - Nibra, Salap - 2, NH - 6, Howrah - 711403 (W.B.).
I had got my IP no. from company but I have yet not received my ESIC PEHCHAN CARD. I am very much distressed with the response of ESIC organization.
Please look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards