Estate office chandigarh - Shop in Residential area

grocery98 on Apr 15, 2011
illegal shop at residential area House Number 2832 sector 38C chandigarh. Where is ESTATE OFFICER.
Sleeping.

Comments

N May 29, 2011 by
raysailesh15

I would like to inform you that a office is running in Milan Pally area, SILIGURI in residential zone . Kindly check on 1B, 1st Floor, CEDAR APARTMENT, Opp. Ram Thakur Mandir Siliguri-734005 where one such office(Nagarjuna Fertilisers) is running creating problem for the neighbours. We don't know in whose name the flat is actually registered. This person concerned is also creating problem by not giving monthly maintenance charges. I want to know whether an office in residential flat area is at all legal or not and also whether he is bound to pay the monthly maintenance charges or not. I want an answer from your side.

DR SAILESH RAY
N Mar 15, 2012 by
parvee

ENCROACHMENT OF 1 KANAL PLOT-510, SEC36-B.
Respected sir,
we want to inform you that illegal occupant, owner of house no-511, sector 36-b have encroached 1 kanal of estate chandigarh .Authorities of estate chandigarh don't show much intrest to vacate the land, which has a pending case in honoble court and is under a stay in court in favour of estate office, estate wants to loose it again .The person occupying the land is highly influential, no police official utters aword against and stands along with him. I am also very afraid of this person so I plead to please take intrest in matter and give initiative to estate to plead the case with keen intrest.

Estate office chandigarh - Shop in Residential area