eTicket@IRCTC.co.in - About Ticket

RAMSURAT PATEL
dear sir,
i would like to cancell my eticket which PNR NO 8127211223 but the probem is (my USER ID is ramsuraty and password is ku5412raku) the system is responsing incorrect, i also forgoted my email id i have mailed eticket@yahoo.co.in& care@irctc.co.in but there is no any reply
so what can i do please guide me as soon as 04-02-2009

Comments

refund of e-ticket cancelled 14 days ago - IRCTC

the copy of my mail for refund to irctc is as follows

dear sir,
i cancelled the e tickets as on 5th nov 2007,for which the refund is still not credited to my account.the pnr numbers of the two e tickets are as follows-

1.2442459591
2.2604736063

kindly see into the matter and credit my account at an earliest.
my id with irctc is- vidubajaj
thanks.
ms.seema bajaj

non- reply by irctc officials - E-ticket

Sir, I want this message to be flashed to the Hon'ble Union Railway Minister for knowing the eficiency of the irctc officials handling complaints and their adamant attitude. Earlier also I had lost Rs. 2000/- for their inept attitude to cancel my tickets which were delivered after the train left the destination and even fake e-mail was created on the back date and I have the record.
Now again they are not even replying the mode of deduction of e-ticket the following is the text of repeated e-mail to them which are not responded till date. The complaint is self explanatory.
Gurvinder Singh

Sir I confirm having sent this e-mail on 29.12.08 but till date I have not even received the confirmation leave aside the reply. You r requested to kindly reply my query and oblize.
Gurvinder Singh
Sir, It is a matter of great regret that in spite of my repeated requests no answer is received till date leading to anxiety that the customer care of irctc has either closed down or have changed their e-mail address . You are requested to reply my query instantly otherwise any consequential loss shall be a responsibility of irctc.
Gurvinder Singh

Sir, I had booked three tickets in tatkal option from Chandigarh to New Delhi vide TRANSACTION NO.

CDG NDLS 1785.0

315.0 27-12-2008 eticket

and I immediately realized that the said tickets for 29th instant have been booked from Chandigarh instead of Amritsar and canceled the same . but I am shocked to note that out of 1785/- only Rs.315/- have been refunded to me why? kindly explain the method of deduction of such a huge amount towards cancellation.
Thanking You

I have booked e-ticket Transaction ID 0092 711 039, PNR No. 1406 531 794 the train was cancelled without any announcement in 10th platform. Please arrange to make refund

By basing on the above ticket to comeback I have booked e-ticket ID 0093 023 438 PNR No. 1240 888 185. The e-ticket was cancelled due to stopping joueney for train cancellation. Please arrange to pay amount without deducting cancellation charges.

PLEASE PLEASE CANCLE MY TICKET

N.VINOD REDDY
SIMHAPOORI EXP DATE OF JURNEY 20-2-09
PNR NO: 114-1144202
ID: 0095231177

dear sir i didnt get my booked eticket today 25.02.2009 14.30 time.
that ticket amount was dedcated in my account Rs.213.
ticket booked from tanuku to secunderabad. train Name VISAKA EXP
but ididnt get my ticket PNR number or ticket PRIENT also
pls send my mail id that ticket

srinivas.karri@ymail.com
srinivaskarri@hotmail.com

kindly request sir
Dipanjon Mazumdar IRCTC  - Kolkata, Howrah, West Bengal, India

did not receive the e-ticket after making payment - IRCTC

I faced a problem while booking a ticket now on irctc.co.in from Bhubaneswar to Tatanagar Jn. for 10th march 2009 in 2801 Purusottam Express.
After entering the details, I made the payment using ICICI ATM Cum Debit Card.After making the payment I got the message detail bellow :-
There was a problem in processing the transaction due to one of the following reason...
1.You hav used Back/Refresh button
2.you may hav processed the transaction from more than one window.
3.bank has recent the transaction wid the same transaction id.
But among the above I didnt use one of dem...nither I use back refresh button nor I use more than 1 window...but I dont know abt the bank...
after making the payment I did wait for some time...After that suddenly the above reason displayed...
I checked my ICICI Bank account...and I can see a payment of 233/-.However when I see the list under "Booked Tickets" on the website I asked to enter the pnr no and transaction ID...
Although I dont hav the ticket How could I know the Transaction ID and pnr no...?

Please advise what to be done since I have made a payment and there is no ticket wid me...

My details - irctc user name - dipanjon
communication mail -dipanjon_cooldude007@yahoo.co.in
dipanjonmazumdar@gmail.com
The Detail which I hav Filled In the reservation from:-
Name- D Mazumdar
Age- 23
Sex Male
Berth Side Lower
So Plzz Help me Abt the above mentioned Reason...

Thanks and Regards,
Dipanjon Mazumdar
D
Dinesh Kumar Parashar IRCTC  - Kolkata, Howrah, West Bengal, India

did not receive the e-ticket after making payment
I faced a problem while booking a ticket on irctc.co.in from Nizamuddin to Luckhnow Jn. for 27th march 2009 in 2230 A .
After entering the details, I made the payment using CITI bank credit card .
I checked my CITI Bank account...and I can see a payment of 612/-.However when I see the list under "Booked Tickets" on the website I asked to enter the pnr no and transaction ID...

My details - irctc user name - P K Bhatnagar
communication mail - dineshkumarparashar@ymail.com
The Detail which I hav Filled In the reservation from:-
Name- P K Bhatnagar
Age- 60
Sex Male
Berth Lower
So Plzz Help me Abt the above mentioned Reason...

Thanks and Regards,
D K P

please send my id password becose i dont have my password . i complain my local distriboutor's but no reply .

dear sir,

i would like to cancell my ticket PNR NO 2358402770 but tha problam is (my user id is done 8382
end password is 58789e14 ) the systum responsing incorrct.

i didnt get my booked eticket on 06.04.2009 .
the ticket amount was deducted from my account.
ticket booked from Ghaziabad to Bareilly by trainno-4312 Name AlaHazrat EXP
but i didnot get my ticket.
After making payment the IRCTC sever failed
pls send my ticket copy on my email

plz send me a list of all etickets rail agents on my mail id

resend my e-ticket requestno :RBR2109044

sir, i have cancelled two tickets with
1. pnr no - 6424860935 and transaction no- 0111293858
2. pnr no - 6424867606 and transaction no- 0111333265
and we got response from you that ticket cancellation was successful
BUT...HERE WE ARE HAVING CONFUSION ABOUT THE MONEY TRANSACTION, SIR I DOUBT THAT YOU HAVE NOT REFUNDED THE CANCELLED MONEY .

pliz look into this matter seriously and do the needfull .

i wanted to cancel the todays e-ticket which booked BELLARY to BANGALORE. following are the details regarding the e-ticket.. PNR NO- 4519553207 TRANSACTION ID - 0113086070 date of journey is 11-05-2009. kindly do this needful... thank u ..

request cancel my journey ticket bearing pnr no 1341546697 and transaction id no 0114715901 journey schduled ex hyderabad to visakhapatnam on 26 may 2009 as i had failed to do it due to non responce from normal manner. request confirm to my e mail id.
G.J.RAO

SIR, I BOOKED A ETCKET ON 22ND MAY09 AND I COULD NOT GETMY PNR NO. OR ETCICKET COPYBY EMAIL BUT MY ACOUNT GOT DEBITED WITH THE AMOUNT VIDE REF.NO.01162450501 G 07680190 TRANSFEER TO30085132582(PARTICULARSGOT FROM MY ACCOUNT) KINDLY CANCEL THE ABOVE TICKET AND CREDIT MY ACCOUNT WITH THE AMOUNT DEBITED AS I PRESUME THAT THERE IS PROBLEM WITH THE LINK.. G.J.RAO

dear sir,
i would like to cancell my eticket which PNR NO 6327058261, Transaction ID: 0111934502 but the probem is (my USER ID is renu2627 ) the system is responsing incorrect, i also forgoted my email id i have mailed santosh7553@in.com in& care@irctc.co.in but there is no any reply
so what can i do please guide me as soon as 23-05-2009

Regards.

Santosh Kumar Mandal

G.J.RAO

I BOOKED ONE ETICKET FROM ELLAMANCHILI TO SECUNDERBAD BY VISAKHA EXP 7TH JUNE ON 22ND MAY 09. I COULD NOT GET MY PNR NO. OR I COULD SAVEMY ETICKET COPY.BUT MY ACCOUNT GOT DEBITED WITH RS.529/- TOWARDS FARE ON22ND AND RS10/- SERVICE CHAARGES THIS MORNING .PLEASE CANCEL THIS TICKEET AND AMOOUNT MAY BE CREDITED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT. G..J.RAO 9441481213.

I had to confirm two tickets one of 6 july and other of 5 july.When I confirmed the ticket of 6 july I had saved it to my computer to print later and when I confirmed my ticket of 5 july, I by mistake replaced it where I had saved the ticket of 6 july.Now when I am checking in booked history then all the details of the ticket of 6 july is coming but the coach no. is not coming.So, sir please see about this problem and send the email to me at vandana.singh1995@yahoo.com

This is a new complaint.
On 14.05.2009, I had booked e-ticket for 2 2A berths. I was waitlisted under PNR # 0114486079. But my Account stands debited twice by Rs. 1825 while I have only one ticket.

Please credit back this second debit of Rs. 1825 to my account.

Jaibarath .S