Eureka Forbes - Customer care

shinoi George
Dear All,

Eureka Forbes has become the worst in customer commitment. There Customer care executives are useless chaps, they take customer complaints & sit on it for months. Whenver you call them they say that they are working on it. Even there mumbai office Head dosen't reply to any of the customer complaints. they are sleep on the customer problems. They have Zero value for the customers

Comments

very bad service and cheating consumers - Eureka Forbes-designa water purifier and w/d vacuum cleaner

i have an aqua guard designa model and a w/d vacuum cleaner and the service technician is yet to come and do the warranty replacement even after 2.5 months.Aqua Guard people are not TATA quality, and are fleecing the public...my reccommendation for wannabe buyers of water filters and vaccum cleaners is DO NOT BUY AQUA GUARD PRODUCTS...
we have to do some thing strong as most such co., are taking customers for granted...

Non supply of new unit after collecting full payment - Residence

I am based at Hosur of Tamil Nadu. I made an unfortunate decision of buying an Aqua guard RO plant from one of your representative (Code no 9006328)from Salem. Giving assurence of installing the unit in threedays, he collected a cheque for full price (Rs 14500) on 02-07-08 (Receipt no 871). But till date no response and when contacted the Salem branch (tel No:0427-2314235) no responsible reply received.

Will the company respond to this immediately??

B.Devakaruppaiah
DHEERAJ

cheating & ford - eureka forbes, aquasure

Respected Sir,
I am Dheeraj from haryana . Eureka forbs company which office in panipat has offered me distebutership of his product Aqua Sure in haryana at kaithal . I accept his offer, but now they are giving the same product to other person without my permission there for I m getting lose, so I want to resign from distebutership, but now they donot refund my payment . please solve my problem and tell me what i do

Tell me what I do my contect no.is 09992352025
please give me early response

No visits from Service division - Eurekha Forbes

I had purchased Eurekha Forbes Crystal model on May 2007, till date after complaining more than 50 times no service visit in warrnty period is given, It is really surprise no body has turned till date.

NIL SERVICE FROM eurekha

After 8 days to payment, Non Delivery of RO System - Eureka Forbes

I have requested Eureka Forbes for a demo of RO System on 14-Sep-2008. The sales person came and refused for demo. But as its Eureka Forbes, so I paid the sales person to book and install the machine. Now its 8 days and after several reminders to Sales Person (Mr. Sunil) and Delhi Branch Manager(Mr. Rawat) this is not yet delivered.

I am so disappointed even before installation, I would like to get my money back.

So please help me to get my money back and join my hands to Eureka Forbes.

Thanks in Advance.

Shivendra

non receipt of purchase invoice/bill - r.o. water

I got installed a R.O. water making machine on 11-05-2008 by Eureka Forbes's employee. Till date I have not got any purchase invoice/bill of the machine. I made a cash payment of Rs. 12500/- against the machine.

Local dealer not responding the complaint - EUREKA FORBES/Vaccum Cleaner(Jet Model)

I purchased the vaccum cleaner unit no. 7220506 on dated 07-07-03. About three months back my unit stop working.I made complaint with M/S Marut Enterprises, the local dealer at Sultanpur(U.P.), but so far he did not care to repair.

LACKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Eureka Forbes

AQUA GUARD WATER PURIFIER NOT WORKING.
COMPLAINT LODGED THRU NO. 39883333 VIDE COMPLAINT NO.
52082510 DT. 15.10.2008. EVEN AFTER 13 DAYS NO BODY
HAS TURNED UP. 4 PHONE CALLS HAVE BEEN MADE THEREAFTER. THIS COMPANY LACKS IN CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
ITS BETTER TO GO FOR OTHER COMPANY PRODUCTS.
ALSO POSTED IN WWW. COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM.

Service Request Not Processed - Eureka Forbes

2.5years back i have purchased a Aquaguard water purifier from Eureka Forbes at 1st year the servie was free which has been take care of.
After a year i had been asked to take 3year contract with Eureka Forbes for visit every quarter cleaniness & maintainence, the 1st day while taking contract was very well managed but since last 1.5years the technician only come for two time that is with rigrous follow-up & had just came seen the flow of water & left, when as ked to clean the aquaguard with the solution liquid provided he refused to do that with reason that it is not been required. when asked to change baby filter which has been colered brown from white & badly torn we had been given a reason that "stock of baby filter in the company is over, will do that when it arrives" since then we are using same baby filter.
Monday 2nd Feb 2009 i raised a service request complain & has been informed that technician will visit in two working days, since then till today 6th Feb 2009 i am waiting for same. this doest not happened one but since last 1.5years.
i request the attention of consumer forum to kindly look in to this matter taking this as hygine factor for my family.
Customer id with eureka Forbes: 1003964963
Service request number: 0053068160 2nd feb 2009.
Please Help.

non-honoring of service contract - Eureka Forbes

I have a service contract for the water purifier which after repeated reminders has not been fully honored.Since December 2008 when the last servicing was due I have repeatedly sent reminders but till date nobody has come for the maintenance.I am disappointing that a company of your stature has such poor service.

they are cheaters, specially the representatives dealing customers are 100% liers. very bad service in spite of several reminders no body from eureka bothers to solve the problem.

dear sir,
my complaint no - 0053571068
i sm complaint on friday. but ur people not ansure.
my ro model machine purchase 3 month back.
till now inoive not recd. i am contuct ur people any body not responsuable ansure.
many more time i am contuct. ur sales rep. mr kumar (chennai branch) moble conduct that man any time meeting that man no responsable ansure. your service is very bad

From :Guwahati Assam.
In spite of entering into AMC.No initiative from the company people to solve problems .They will be giving phone numbers one after another
.Never keeps commitment.
Suggest -Never By EF products

i have called them somany times its been a year no one turned up

My Water Purifier INTEGRA is under AMC. There is no one in Eureka forbes to listen to customer'scomplaint. everytime they ensure but they dont fulfill commitments. I have been complaining for my integra for a long time now(Since March) only once they vistied but without tools and tdi in water was much much less than it required i.e. 13 and he said he will come and see it tomorrow(which was a month ago) and never turned up. After that we made complaint to customer care but she promised to take care of and upon my insistance she said there is no complaint number, my mobile phone number is only the complaint number. again and again we are calling them but they are not sending any person to set right the equipment which i bought at a cost of more than 25000/- If there is anybody who can listen, please do it and dont force customer to take further steps.

regards

i had also given complain about our DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, THANE 'S vaccumm cleaner vide no.81254507 dt. 7.5.09, again i had complained for the same for 2 times and now on 13.5.09 also.
it is regretly to be stated thae really their service is worst.

I have given a vaccum cleaner for service (Chennai, Anna Nagar) vide service recipt no 31711 Dt 08.05.2009.In spite of repeated request they have not touched my machine.People in the office say that service staff have not turned up for the last one week.They gave service engineer mob no 9600012676 which was switched off.
Murali

Yes Eureka Forbes becomes one of the werst and Frod company. Pls lets not to buy any thing from those guys, , They are one of the west service in the world..
Murali

Hello Everyone attention. Please do not Buy the Eureka Forbes aquagard anymore.. thier sevice is hope less.. And all the executives and Technicialnes are illetriates.. No one knows how to speek with the people. No one gives proper information..
R.Rao

I strongly recommend to all customers in India not to buy any products of Eureka Forbes Ltd and their service committment is zero level and I can say it is worst . I did a mistake in buying Eureka Forbes water purifier by paying Rs. 22, 000/-.
'
Down Down Down Eureka Forbes.

I request the news media to highlight this in the news media and educate the customers about the wrong impression created by Eureka Forbes saying that their product is the best one in the market. This is an utter false claim and impression created by the company.

Dear Customer please don't buy any Eureka Forbes product in future and bycott their products.

Rao R