Eureka Forbes - Non Service

vinodmethi on Dec 15, 2012
I have take the AMC (on Site) from the company for the Two years. And They have committed for the four services. But they have provide only two services. One at the time of making payment and one after making follow up for the four months.

Comments

OSWALSURBHI Eureka Forbes  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

non service of request - Eureka Forbes

We had purchased a Compaq model of acquaguard around 7 months back. We had placed a service call on 15th of june and since then has been continously following up. Non of there represebntatives have called up yet.

This is clear case of deficiency of service.

we need to raise up the same
jbgupta Eureka Forbes  - Rajasthan, India

Dear Sir, I have purchased water purifier AIG TOTAL INFINITY S.N 6044605 AT COST OF RS. 9590/- FROM Eurekasubhash house 48 e block, sri ganganagar on date 30/10/2010.the customer sales specialist mr.subhash swami.from the day of installation,the above purifier is not working . I have made no. of request to the company but no one responded yet.I request you to please look into matter and do needful.
D Dec 17, 2012 by
Eureka_Forbes

Dear Mr. Vinod,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you.

We deeply value your relationship with Eureka Forbes Limited and wish to provide you with the best solution to resolve your issue as soon as possible. In order to do so and to prevent this problem from occurring again, we require your cooperation.

Please visit the service redressal page on our website: http://www.eurekaforbes.com/escalate-your-service-request.aspx and place your complaint online.

Or provide us with your service request number if you have already registered a complaint with us
Service request number ______________________________

This way we can ensure that our customer service personnel will address your issue immediately. For any further clarifications, please do contact write to us at: customercare@eurekaforbes.com

Eureka Forbes Team