Eureka Forbes - Poor Service

sabtheekhei on May 31, 2012
Poorest service...Very sad with services from Eureka Forbes.. My service request (86950421) which was logged on 23 May 2012, still waiting for miracle to get completed. every day morning, i go to on line chat feature and talk to customer care. this chat closes with assurance of today closure. Today never comes for EF. Even today (31 May 7:30 PM), my SR is not served. Not sure, how are the managing such a business with this service.

Comments

Anand V Eureka Forbes  - India

I am not sure how can a company claim it has 24/7 support when it can service a failure on weekends. I had purchased a RO unit on 7th and it became faulty on 10th evening. Not sure how the this passed the quality check. This is the first slip. I calls your helpdesk and registered a ticket (88336) to get it fixed. I was surprised to here that the service team does not operate on Sunday. When my new product is totally down what I am supposed to do. Do Eureka Forbes want it’s customer to be without water for days. By the way I did accept this and asked the helpdesk person to send a technician on Monday morning. I called your helpdesk again at 12 PM on Monday as I could not see any technician at my home. This time your helpdesk gay was very rude. They told me that the SLA was for 48 hours and it will start count from Monday only. I spoke to your helpdesk engineer Mr.Antoney who was not bothered to accept my complaints and was sticking to 48 hours. After some discussion he got my lime transferred to Prema who identified herself as a supervisor. But this person do not know the term of SLA. I am not sure how can you identify all calls as a similar one. My issues was a complete break down of a new product. The t team did not agree to send a engineer at an earlier time and was sticking to the 48 hours SLA. They gave me a number for the service co-ordinateor as 044-64532707. No one is available at this number. And this number was not reachable after 7:30 PM.

I am sad that I had purchased a RO system with a company which do not have any sensitivity to the customer. Your brand as “Friend for Life” is not correct. Do not advertise your site as 24/7 customer service. All are inefficient bunch of jokers. If I do not get my RO serviced by 11:30 AM tomorrow, I would like to return the product and get my money back. I am totally dissatisfied with your service.

Anand.V
Alok Singh Eureka Forbes  - Tamil Nadu, India

Indifferent service - Eureka Forbes

I placed a service request for re-installation of AcquaGuard (water purifier) of Eureka Forbes on 14th of June, 2008. Since then I have more than half-a-dozen calls eliciting identical response on each occassion: We will have someone sent soon. This is the service level for a service request for which Eureka Forbes charges a pretty hefty fee. Having bought the item, custoerms like me are at the mercy of the company as they have monooly on such service requests. I am seriously considering taking up the issue with consumer forum.
Sivakumar M Eureka Forbes  - Tamil Nadu, India

I have purchased Eureka Water purifier on 1st week of May'08. Its model is Sensa Blue G. It was working fine only for 1 month. After that the mode is default changed to UV and water is not converted in to soft water. I have complained several times. Every time they are coming and they clean the filter and some time they changed some chipset board. It was worjing for one time and after wards again it changed to UV mode. They are saying some stupid reasons. The service person doesn't know any thing technically. Then I asked for change the Aquagaurd. But they are not agree. I want to know who is the right person for escalte this. If they are not change the piece then I will go to the consumer court. So every one don't purchase this model. I am not sure about the other models. May it will be good. This Sensa model is waste..
dr vivek mishra Eureka Forbes  - India

poor maintenance - Eureka Forbes

i have purchased a aquaguard of eureka forbes company at mumbai. i want to reinstall it at my lucknow address.
EDISON Eureka Forbes  - India

WE HAVE GOT A REIVIVA WATER PURIFIER FROM THIS COMPANY AND IT GOT REPAIRED WITHIN TEN DAYS AND THEY TOOK IT FOR SERVICE BUT NEVER RETUREND EVEN AFTER TWENTY DAYS, THE SERVICE AGENCEY ANSWER IS THE COMPANY DELAYS THE PRODUCT. EVEN THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN A PROPER RECIPT FOR OUR PAYMENT.
D
samitd Eureka Forbes  - India

I am from Thane. I registered complaint No.MA190 towards leakage for my water purifier (Designa Model) Thane Service center (Contact No.022-64403555) on 14 th March 2009. Till Today 19 March nobody from service center attended the same. Everyday I am receiving same answer that they will attend the same as early as possible. This type of poor service Eureka Forbes is providing to their customer.

Samit Ghude
+91 98208 88814
parmvir singh Eureka Forbes RO  - India

no service centre in moga - Eureka Forbes RO

i usually have a complaint in the service ,there is no service centre in moga and so i face many problems regarding the service
anita t Eureka Forbes  - Tamil Nadu, India

Service Sucks - Never Buy Eureka - Eureka Forbes

Vacuumed Out-

For anyone who is reading this, particularly those from Bangalore, be assured that the Eureka Forbes salesman is trained only to do one thing -to fleece the customer by telling lies. I bought a
wet and dry vacuum cleaner from EF costing me Rs 10000/- .It has been over a month, though i got delivery of the vacuum cleaner, the EF salesman has till date not provided me with an invoice. Now he has sopped taking my calls as well.

Without an invoice what proof of purchase do i have? What if the machine stops working - how will i prove i bought it. Its a shame that a well known company like Eureka Forbes has failed to issue an invoice even after a month after the purchase was done. Looks shady to me. I wonder if their shareholders know about this.

Strangely there are so many complaints against Eureka Forbes, i am surprised that the company officials are so blind - its time they acted before the company sees its downfall due to unprofessional conduct by their salesman.

For those in Bangalore - a) Dont buy EF vacuum cleaners, you have options like Black and Decker / Philips . Croma and Ezone stores have many options
b) Avoid the Koramangala Eureka forbes center.
c) Definitely avoid the salesperson Chetan - 09964381070

Honestly speaking, the machine has been fine till date ( but its too early to tell) - however the whole experience of buying the vacuum cleaner has been so distasteful that now it has left a bitter taste in my mouth.
AVINASH VIKHAR Eureka Forbes  - India

POOR CUSTOMER CARE - Eureka Forbes

I've purchased Eureka Forbes Aqua Guard Total before 1 year. After one year I have done service contract with Eureka Forbes for 2 years. Even after calling for maintainance, nobody is visiting though we are in the same city Surat.
K.MATHIVANAN. Eureka Forbes  - India

complaint regd no.0055429241 dt 19/09/2009, and cost no.1004127427.
till date no person attend the my e boiling booster machine problem.
Complainant9990561 Eureka Forbes  - Tamil Nadu, India

I BOUGHT A EUREKA FORBES WATER PURIFIER, ON 9.01.09, AND IT WENT OUT OF ORDER, I COMPLAINED AT THE HELPLINE 4 TIMES AND NONE OF THEM COULD DO ANYTHING. I CONTACTED THE MANAGER OF A UNIT, AND HE SAYS THAT THE SPARES NOT AVAIABLE. IT IS NEARLY 20 DAYS NOW AND NONE OF THE SERVICE PEOPLE CAME TO REPAIR THE SAME. I REQUEST THAT NOT TO BUY ANYPRODUCT OF EUREKA FORBES. SINCE MOST OF MY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES FEEL THE SAME. THEIR MOTO AND LOGO IS FRIEND FOR LIFE BUT IT SHOULD BE CHANGED AS FRIEND UNTIL SALES.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipesh N. Prajapati Eureka Forbes  - India

I purchased Eureka Futuro Vaccum Cleaner, which required a service after 2 years. I called up Customer care to send somebody for a service and agreed to pay the Service Charges. After making nerly 25 - 30 Calls nobody turned up.

Calling Customer Care officers always Aplogises and say Sorry Sorry, but they are shameless Creatures. Even after saying Sorry they are not sending anybody.

I feel like banging the Machine on the head of the CEO of Eureka Forbes, I'll advise them not to sell the Products if they are incapable of offering a after sale Service of their Products.

The machine is now in a a condition to Scap. I hate Eureka Forbes and it is useless company.

Dipesh Prajapati - 9820297669
N Sridhar Eureka Forbes  - Chennai Villivakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

WORST EVER service Poorest of the Poor - Eureka Forbes

A water purifier complaint booked on 7th April 2010 --- 0057693763
One more complaint number 10th April 2010 ---- 0057782107
One more complaint number 18th April 2010 ---- 0057796061
Hell with this useless company which gives only complaint number but no
internal co-ordination. AMC is height of it. Engineer never gets signature
from customer about pending call. He updates on his own and company
thinks that the call is closed. Actually the compalint was booked
because water purifier pump was not working. 7th the call was booked.
9th or so engineer attended saying FUSE is the problem. Small parts
are not supplied to them. He went away. No signature obtained. No call report.
10th we called and got a new complaint number. On 12th or so, another
Sr engineer visited and he replaced fuse but pump failed. He said MOTOR problem
No signature obtained. No call report. He assured that one more call is pending
for want of MOTOR. SInce its AMC he assured he will replace in 2 days time.
(I should have asked FROM WHEN). On 18th when i called customer care,
one more complaint number. I fought and got 9600017844 Sh MeenakshiSundaram
This mobile is to be contacted ONLY AFTER 10am it seems. First time mobile
timing was conceived by me. Its rather interesting. I expect the call to be closed
atleast by today (19/4/2010) as per Sh Meenakshi. Lets hope. But one thing is
sure. DONT GO BY THE AD OF EUREKA. HELL WITH IT.
NSridhar
Euross Eureka Forbes  - India

Can somebody give contact numbers of the Eureka senior people - like directors, VPs, or somebody topbrass. I want to check if they are as thivk skinned as their rank and file staff are
santoshtej Eureka Forbes  - Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Aquaguard compact water purifier is not working since 15 days , Service engineer Mr Vikas mobile 9821240089 , is not responding even after many phone calls , This is a worst service ever seen in my life for such a important factor.Hope people will stop buying from such a third class supplier
drabangabash Eureka Forbes  - Durgapur, Bidhannagar, Bardhaman, West Bengal, India

bad service - Eureka Forbes

Dear sir, I am having a very bad experiance with this eureca forbes company. I have a i NOVA model of their water purifiers. I have a service contract with them but after calling them repeatedly for last three days no one has come to repair the machine. Please look into the matter.
pggp1989 Eureka Forbes  - Satna, Madhya Pradesh, India

poor service - Eureka Forbes

HI SIR,
THIS IS SHOBHA SHARMA

i purchased auqagaurd water purifier (RO SMART) in january 2007 from gwalior m.p. i keep servicd it time to time but every time i get a very very poor service. this time when i got transfered from gwalior to satna. i called to U B ESSOCIATES authorised dealor of eureka forbes for servicing.the head of this dept. name is VIKAS PANDEY.

they firstly bothered us by not coming and i called again and again for AMC(servicing).They came after some days but with no complete documents and the T.F.C. membren they wanted to change was open sealed and they still said that its new and we should use it. but i forced him to take a new sealed membren and to come with the origional paprts and complete documents,
so that i can be sure that parts they r replacing r origional or not. but next time when they came with no documents again and services the auqagaurd . i said to come with complete documents and then only i will pay for the service because i had a doubt they he will not give documents, but he did not considered me and took the money of servicing saying that next day he will come to give the complete document.

but it 25 day goes on,there is no response from eueka forbes even after calling and reminding them again and again.
i have a doubt that the parts he replaced r not origional as the taste of water is not like when it taste after servicing so they r not giving me the documents. i have complainted again there and the complaint no. is 95 . but i have no esurance of solving my problem.
so please register my complaint against EUEKA FORBES and respond me as soon as possible.
thanking you

address-
mr shobha sharma
H/O prof santosh nigam
prabhat vihar colony
satna mp 485001
shyam_thak Eureka Forbes  - Durgapur, Bidhannagar, Bardhaman, West Bengal, India

I AM NOT HAPPY AFTER PURCHES THE AQWASURE WATER PURYFIRE FROM MITTAL ELECTRENOIC AKOLA, MAHARASHTRA BUT FROM YOUR SERVICE CENTER NOT RESPONDING TOWERDS MY COMPLENTS SO DO NEEDFUL FROM YOUR END. MRS.SULBHA SHYAM THAK AKOLA

Dear sir, I am having a very bad experiance with this eureca forbes company. I have a i aqwasuer ro elgent model of their water purifiers. I have a service contract with them but after calling them repeatedly for last 30 days no one has come to repair the machine. Please look into the matter.
don mehta Eureka Forbes  - Chennai Villivakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Dear,

Herewith inform you that i Don Mehta had purchased one water purifier AQUA GUARD INFINITY Amt.9300 Towards Chaque Payment on 4.11.10 delivered on 09.11.10 But still Bill not received from your Jayesh Panchal Head CRC BARODA And Improper Installation without outlet pipe given by him Also refuse to talk with me.

Now, What should i do ? Who will take care of it ? when will i get my Bill ? ...Tell me at the earliest...

Thanks, ,