eve miracle - want my money back

pinky81 on Apr 26, 2012
Respected All,

I want my money back .................can you please help me.My details are as follows :

Name : Mercy Masih,

I invested an amount of Rs. 5575 in the company 'EVE MIRACLE PVT LTD'. I invested in april 2009. The company promised me to give 12 cheques in the next two years of date i invested (april 2012), whose amount would sum up b/w Rs. 10000- 200000. But till date i have recieved only 4 cheques whose value sum up to not more than Rs 500. And the amount of investors below me is less than 500. I awaited for the cheques for long but their was no response. Now the company website ( www.evemiracle.com ) is also expired on 9 march, 2012. The company sms service is also dumped. All of my clients are questioning me for the money.
Sir/Madam please give me information about the company's current status. Is it a fraud or ran away.
for further details contact- pinky_masih81@yahoo.co.in , 9685043488

Comments

amit kumar eve miracle  - Bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

site not opening - eve miracle

site of eve miracle is not opening. While opening its showing the message that it can harm your computer
A Sep 26, 2012 by
bads

the coy was fraud. the owner is in jail. my money is also stuck up. site closed after their arrest. we have to wait for the court judgement.
D Oct 29, 2012 by

D Nov 23, 2012 by
anshul88

want my money back
Respected All,

I want my money back ...can you please help me.My details are as follows :

Name : Anshul silodia,

I invested an amount of Rs. 5575 in the company 'EVE MIRACLE PVT LTD'. I invested in march 2009. The company promised me to give 12 cheques in the next two years of date i invested (march 2012), whose amount would sum up b/w Rs. 40000- 250000. But till date i have recieved only 2 cheques whose value sum up to not more than Rs 50. And the amount of investors below me is less than 50. I awaited for the cheques for long but their was no response. Now the company website ( www.evemiracle.com ) is also expired on 9 march, 2012. The company sms service is also dumped. All of my clients are questioning me for the money.
for further details contact- Anshulsilodia@gmail.com, 9827648470

NEETA KHANDELWAL- sevanthlane@yahoo.com 7879973132
N Feb 19, 2013 by
vishwas mali eve miracle  - Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Mis selling - eve miracle

I had Invested in Eve Miracle Rs.22750 and Rs.5575/- for a Year but there is no output of this investmentas the co. web site is also closed.....pls help me to get my money back
N Apr 27, 2013 by
Umesh Saikhedkar

want my money back
Respected All,

I want my money back ...
can you please help me.My details are as follows :

Name : Umesh Saykhedkar