EXIDE (SF-SONIC BATTERY) - Defective invertor battery

raghubaddi

I am your esteemed customer since 5 years, using SF Sonic invertors batteries in my shop; and for indigo car . and I am very much satisfied with brand n quality product '; bearing this in mind I have purchased another sf sonic invertors 135 ah battery on Dated 16 August 2008, EXIDE MAKE S F PBX 1350. Battery no 5E8-417451, through your dealer M/S, S G TECHONOLOGIES, Devi complex. Court road HUBLI, ph 0836-4264161, mob-09845175979, owner shivprasad,

Sir, this is to inform to that ,this SF Sonic invertors battery is giving Trubbling since from purchase several times , and dealer has given service several times , but again the same problem, in this communication my dealer taken the WARRENTY CARD, and advised us for the replacement of the battery for NEW BATTERY in the mean time , my battery WARRENTY CARD has been misplaced , and the dealer refused to replace new battery, reason for not having warranty card , But i have Original Invoice copy of S G TECHNOLIGIES dated 16 AUGUST 2008 Invoice no 126 which is your reputed Dealer.

So please i request you to replace the battery through your Manufacturer Code 5E8-417451 (Exide make S F PBX 1350) or through you registered TEAR-OFF , Portion card which the Distributor / Dealer sent to the Company after selling the battery since with this option it can be possible to replace battery.

So I request you to inform as early as possible since this is the genuine case so please consider the matter immediately.

Thanks & Regards

Mobile No 9972017474
Date 13 January 2010
D Jan 7, 2011 by
sweetbala

I am bala from Erode i purchased battery for 2 years over right now not working (dealer told up to warrenty only he will take care) but curritely it is working only upto worrenty period only it is working offter that not working pl don't recument to any person ok very very pad experience.
D Jan 7, 2011 by
sweetbala

Please do't buy Exide Industries Limited, Battery will work only warrenty peried only.I am haveing experience i last 13500/- rupees my personal advice dn't buy Exide company, My mail id sweetbala16@yahoo.com Thankyou
N Jul 28, 2011 by
atulbatteryservice

SIR
i am a retailer of sf sonic batteryes last four year but now i have more problem to pass a claim battery. In a case of claim battery pass within two months. costomers are not satisfied with our sirvice so please take care of our problem.
The number of claim battery--- PBX 1350 5J9 414051 DATE OF SALE 20-03-2010

PBX 1350 5FO 418138 DATE OF SALE 18-07-2010

my email id atulkumarpaswan@yahoo.in
so i requested u to inform early as possible
thanks and regaurds atul battery service gola bazar gorakhpur
D Nov 5, 2011 by
mohd aleem

i from ABDUL LATEEF BATTERY WORKS SHOP NO 652 NEAR CHANDI KI TAKSAL AMER ROAD JAIPUR FROM JAIPUR INDIA WE HAVE PURCHASED SOME BATTERIES FROM ASSAM STEEL WE HAVE SOME DISPUTE ON SOME MONEY AND COMPANY DOESNOT SEE OUR PROBLEM SAYS BRING COMPLAINT FORM FROM ASSAM STEELS THE COMPANY MIDDLE MAN AND ASSAM STEEL HAVE CHEATED ME MIDDLE MAN = JAMSHED ALI
AND THEY DIDNT HEAR OUR PROBLEM PLEASE HELP US OTHER WISE WELL CASE FOR IT. WE ARE INFORMING YOU PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION ABOUT IT..

FROM ALEEM MOHAMMED