Faber Chimney - excess charging

vaidya.keshav on Aug 15, 2013
I had purchased Faber Chimney at Surya Home Appliances ,Chennai -600018 on 25/07/2013 vide bill no.8180. Model No.LTW91060. Initially the dealer informed the price as Rs. 9,800/ after discounts. In spite of our repeated requests the dealer did not reduce the price and finally billed it for Rs. 9,800/. Accordingly invoice was raised for Rs. 9,800/ after receiving the cash with the promise to deliver the equipment next day.
Next day the dealer didn't deliver the equipment as promised and on our enquiry we were informed by the dealer that the actual cost is Rs. 11,200 and not 9,800 which was wrongly billed by him and asked us to pay the difference of Rs.1,400. He refused to deliver the equipment. As we had no option we had to pay the difference amount of Rs. 1,400 by cash vide bill no. 8183 and the equipment was delivered. To our shock we have seen advertisements in the leading dailies the same equipment priced @ 8,990.
This is nothing but cheating the innocent public and looting the money. Hence we request you to interfere in the matter and arrange for the refund immediately. Failing which appropriate action will be taken.

Comments

N Sep 26, 2011 by
kiran2282 Faber Chimney  - PUNGANUR, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India

MOTOR TAKEN OUT BY SERVICE ENGINEER - Faber Chimney

Your service engineer has visited 3 months back for chimney was not in operation.At that time he has taken out the motor and he kept the chimney in that position and we have called the customer care for more than 10 times but so far they have not responded.Please send your engineer at the earliest
N Nov 14, 2011 by
doss1954 Faber Chimney  - Chennai, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India

Free gifts not received - Faber Chimney

I purchased Feber Chimney from Saravana Stores, Tambaram, Chennai-600045 vide Bill No.20558, dated 09-10-2011.
As per your advertisement three free gifts (i,.e.) Electric Rice Cooker, Tooster and Hair Drier) are due to me on the above purchase.
But till date they have not given us these gifts stating that they have not received the gifts items from the company. I hope your advertisement ithat these free gifts with purchase of feber chimney is true. Immediately make arrangement to supply these free gifts within two days otherwise I have no other go than to move to consumer court. Kindly mail me the status to my mail id ramadoss1954@gmail.com.

Ramadoss
N Jun 3, 2012 by
anthony pereira B.E.S.T. Undertaking  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

excess charging - BEST

Dear Sir;
I was charged Rs 10/- for traveling from Kalina to Kurla depot by the conductor of Bus Route No 91. I am travelling on daily basis and the fare is Rs 7/-. I informed the conductor but he refused to listen stating he is charging as per his ticket vending machine.
I brought this to the notice of the Ticket inspector and the officer concerned of the BEST at the destination stop who took in writing but no action has been taken, and my excess charges are not refunded.
The details of my tickets are as follows.........ticket number 0312142611
date: 1/6/12
time 08:41:12
from: Kalina Destination ; Kurla depot
Fare Rs 10/-
I want BEST to take action and reply failing which I will file a case of cheating in consumer court and give in media

Faber Chimney - excess charging