The issue which i am talking about is with the Cooking Hob (MDR 40 TX) which i purchased.
After the installation of the product, i had to travel abroad and there was no usage of the product.Was back in the month of Jan 2009 and actively started the usage...i saw two kind of stains..
1. Stain on the surface of the Hob
2. Stains on the Burner Assembly (I am not sure how you call this)
Based on the first complaint i launched with the Vigneshwar Enterprise, Bangalore - A technician visited the place and informed us that we can't remove stains on product and advised us to contact the manufacturer to convey the greivance. That was when i had called the pune office of faber and was informed by a customer care executive - that he would request a senior person from Vigneshwar Enterprises would visit my house and resolve the issue. Apparently it was the same person again and answers were the same.
Fyi, this was the process that was followed in maintaining the hob surface.
1. Cleaning of the hob surface with luke warm soap water.
2. Immesing the Burner Assemby in luke warm soap water for 30 mins and then using a cloth to clean the surface.
3. After the visit of technician from Vigneshwar Enterprises - we are advised to use to Scrub pad to clean the hob surface + burner assembly.
Inspite of all this efforts, the issue still persists and my satisfaction levels are very very low on the product and does not justify my investment on your product.
I had requested the concerned authorities in Faber through the customer care executive to resolve my issue and also spend some good time following it up. However i was given really lame excuses and was told that the product was perfect and the issues are with the usage, which is not the case and they did not even take the efforts for resolving this issue.
I am told that this product is removed from the Faber's product Lines.
Requesting concerned authorites to help me in this issue.