Fake Call From Pakistan +92 (Vodafone) - Fake call from +923417951696

jagti on Oct 22, 2011
I got a miss call from +923417951696 on 10-22-2011 at 09:48 a.m .As I dialed this number at 11:57 a.m, one person who told his name is Vijay Kumar and he told me that I won a lottery of 10 lakhs in Dish TV lucky draw.He given me one number i.e 00923438025215 and told me to call on this number.

Thereafter I called in Vodafone customer care to know about any scheme which vodafone had introduced with Dish TV.One of the representative told me that this code is from Pakistan.I was shocked about this fake call because it can be dangerous.It's Diwali time.

Take care of this kind of issue.

Comments

BRAHM PRAKASH Vodafone  - India

COMPLAINT REGARDING WINNING OF PRIZE - Vodafone

According your SMS on 4Th April2009 at 21.07 hrs that I have wonGBP-250, 000.00 in 2009(SHELL)INT"L Mobile Draw.Winning #3,
N Jul 15, 2011 by
raveendrau Vodafone  - Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India

I got Missed call from +923417951696 - Vodafone

HI I have got a missed call from +923417951696, Why these fellow calling my number are they wanted to mislead the mumbai investigation or what?

Dear vodafone
please restrict for my mobile num 9052853184 recieving any calls from Pakistan , Afganisthan. I dont need any more recieving from that countries.

Kindly suggest me if you want me to give police complaint. where in on roam with this number in Bhubaneswar, Orissa

Raveendra Uppala
N Sep 8, 2011 by
Shikha Verma Vodafone  - North East Delhi, Delhi, India

call from +92 - Vodafone

I am getting missed call on my personal number 9899440003 from +92 code that belongs to pakistan.
a) 7 sep 2011, at 17:45 from +92 3418766345
b) 8 sep 2011, at 08:55 from +92 3474241353
Kindly look forward towards the issue as soon as possible

Shikha Verma
A Nov 14, 2011 by
akankshatina

Please help. I got a similar call this morning and was told that i had won a 15 lakh lottery !
I was asked to look fr a particular number behind my sim card and after making the call i realized its from Pakistan.
How is this dangerous? Please tell me the consequences.
Thankyou. Im really scared.
N Dec 12, 2011 by
sonalisarkar

I also received same call from no 923052179586 and he told me i have won Rs 25 lac from Vodafone lucky draw and asked me to call Mr. Rahul sharma no. 00923066696705. when I called him just because of curiosity, he told me i have won 25 lac, and before getting that amount in my account I should not discuss that with others and he said I have to give him my account no. and for processing fees I have to transfer Rs 25000 to their account, and the time I shall receive the prize amount, they'll return me back that 25000. I got the clue . Actually from initial level I understood that they were fraud, as they were claiming that they were from Vodafone, but they were speaking very rural (hariyanvi mixed) Hindi.

Friends please don't believe them. After that incident today on 12.12.2011, I have again received same call from no. 923472335020, the person claimed that he is from vodafone, and this time he has started giving me news that I have won 10 lacs. when I complained to Vodafone customer care, they told me, these days many customers are receiving such fake calls.
N Jan 17, 2012 by
sayyedziya

i have also received miss call from 00923414604068 this number for reply purpose i call him, he told to call on 00923156501695 this number, when i call on this number he told me that from Dish TV and Vodafone you win 10 lac, he ask me my bank ac number and he told me that you switch off your number and go to bank and open your mobile then call me after that i give you an a/c number in which deposit 15 thousand security amount after deposit within 15 minuets he transfer 10 lac lottery amt to my a/c. then i search this number with dish tv and Vodafone reference in Google because doubt such of paper less and base less procedure, and i found its fake...thank...for recent update...
N Mar 29, 2012 by
Pramodbhosale007

My family also received call from +92 3066789428 on 29/03/12 regarding winning lottery for Rs. 25, 00, 000/- and ask us to call Mr. Akash Sharma on 00447624098593 for further details.

It is a fake call and do not respond any call starting with +92 as it is Pakistan country code.

Be alert and don't give any your personal information (Bank A/c no. Name, Address etc)
N May 12, 2012 by
ajayaug99

How is this dangerous? Please tell me the consequences.
Thankyou. Im really scared
N May 17, 2012 by
ajayaug99

A Sep 7, 2012 by
mohanerra@yahoo.com

I just received call from 0092-3363322971 stating that I won lottery in Dish TV lucky draw for Rs 25 Lakhs. He announced himself as Rehan Patel and asked me to call a person named Bijesh Sharma @ 0092-3478787113 immediately. I smelled something fishy and was starting my computer to get search in Internet for country code for 092. Right after 5 min, I get a call again (tried to give missed call ) but I picked up and asked him which country code does 0092 belong to - he stated its Mumbai's Dish TV number and asked me to call that number soon.

I said I wasnt going to call that number. He then gave another number 004479245816 and asked me to call that number immediately.

Folks dont get fooled by these calls - they are hoax.
D Dec 3, 2012 by
Swati j Padhiyar

I just received call from +923317762874 but when i realised i immmediatly cut tha call but m affraid now if they clone my simcard than wht to do pls reply asap m scared.
N Mar 22, 2013 by
chocorads

Today morning at 9.31 am I have received a call from no. +923084728397 and I missed this call.When I called him back it says user is busy on another call.I checked this country code on google. I seen many details and read many other articles like this stating that such type of calls could be initiated by hoax and frauds.

I am bit afraid ...how they have got my no. and more stupid part is unknowingly I gave a call back to the same no. :( :(
Is there any kind of security threat involved in this ???? Please revert asap.
N Jul 12, 2013 by
atit.christian

I received a call from +923045962324 and was told that i have won a lottery of Rs 25 Lakhs and i need to collect my amount from Bank of
Punjab and was given a another number. As soon as he started speaking another number and started with +92 i realized that its a fake call...
Vodafone kindly make sure our numbers dont reach these people.

I am aware that is the reason i didnt make a call but majority of them do because the amount is too big.

With Regards,
Atit Christian
N Aug 25, 2014 by
Charu Saluja

I received a call from +923037870047 but when i realised that the call from pakisthan, I immediately cut that call.
Is there any kind of security threat involved here?
N Sep 17, 2014 by
nauba

Dear sir yesterday i got a miss call one of unknown number no is like that + 923039407552 after that he told call this no- +923126359860 than i call him n he told me you won 25 lac after that he told u have to summit your A/c no than i gave my all details n all now what to do sir please help me sir please...

Lainganba Singha