Family Credit - Personal loan in Family Credit

usha
hello sir,

I am usha.. took personal loan in Family credit bangalore indira nagar branch, after 9 months i went for pre closure, i took 42k and paid for 9 months about 24k and they are asking me to pay 39k if i want to pre close... i can not pay so much... i said the same to them... but there is no responce...thiere intrest rate is 55%..and i have the records for that, i asked for the agreement copy signed by me at the time of taking loan to show it to a legal adviser, they are not giving that also... from past 4 months i have stopped ECS from bank and they are not coming to collect the balance amount from me, they are making me a defaulter though i want to pay. Will it be a problem for me?? Please help me in this by telling me the proper rules and what is the standrd intrest rate which a finance firm can take according law. And please take proper action on them.

Usha

Comments

N Mar 15, 2014 by
khan nazim

Best Review
hlloo,
I m nazim khan, an interior decorator, is interested in your personal loan product...
plz contact me immediately

regards,
nazim khan,
9966698503.

Dear medam,

I am also fasing same problem from same company.They are charging too much persentage of intrest.if you get any details on this please send me.

I am unhappy with banks way of calculating interest, I also face this type of problem. I am desperately in need of help

hi,
i need a personal loan of Rs50, 000 ASAP. One of my friend refered your Name. so please contact me ASAP.

regards
Srinivas
D
usha

@ Srinivas

Please go through the complaint properly.. it is a complaint against family credit not a advertaisments of loan... please have some common sense!! its consumer compalint forum...

Reagarding NOC - Y.Usha .Rao

Dear Sir/Madam

I Have taken Loan from your bank for new Bike I have Paid all EMI of my BIKE regularly .I have not even get my Shedule of EMI so that I can get my Loan account No. Please Provide Me my loan account no. and NOC

With regards

Y.USHA RAO
09421940245/07109-270415

hello dear
i am intersted for poersonal loan from femily credit pls contect 01145613744.

i have poersonalloan for familycredit some deitals can cal me 9663612707

Dear Usha,

According to you the complaint may be correct but I think you may have not read the terms and conditons of the bank while you signed the agreement.. you are facing this problem because you have blindly signed the agreement while availing the loan.. yes the loan taken by you is a Small ticket personal loan where the interest will be around 2.5% and its really costlier but you should have enquired at the time of availing the loan.. My suggestion is you may go for a aettlement with the bank but in this case you will always remain as defaulter..

Please provide the following details to summarise your query.
1. Total loan amount
2. Tenure
3. Interest rate charged.
4. Initial down payment along with marginal money.
5. Total payment till today.

According to banks they can do whatever they want with our papers, since we never filled the form. These are filled by agents and we just sign them across, happy that we get the loan amount sanctioned.

It is obvious and understood that, bank doesn't require who has capabilities to repay, but looks for people who will default. Because its makes 25% extra profit if the person defaults, and has full back of CIBIL which does not obey the RTI act of India.

I don't see the point without credit any nation or individual can survive, so they are happy to screw our life as they wish.

There is should be clear awareness among the people regarding financial institutions and current law should be able to protect the innocent people.

Naarayanaa
Naarayanaa

this company's performance is bad. They are closing done branches, removing people. customer service i spathetic. take care...

SEASON'S ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This to inform the general public that, we currently offering financial assistance to individuals, firms, co-operate and private companies at an affordable interest rate of 4%.

So, Do you need a loan to settle your bills and other financial needs?

Do you need a loan to finance you family needs?

Do you need an xmas loan?

Do you need a loan for business uplift?

Century Finance Institute is here to assist you with finance help in aspect of financial needs.

Contact us at e-mail:centuryfinanceinstitute@live.com for immediate financial assistance.

We greatly wish you a happy Xmas celebration in advance.

Season's regards,

Century Finance Institute.

SEASON'S ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

So, Do you need a loan to settle your bills and other financial needs?

Do you need a loan to finance you family needs?

Do you need an xmas loan?

Do you need a loan for business uplift?

We greatly wish you a happy Xmas celebration in advance.

Season's regards,

Century Finance Institute.
JOHNSON

I Mr.johnson williams, I give out loans to serious minded individuals. I give out my loan at 3% rate, minimum of $5, 000.00 and a maximum of $120, 000, 000.00 and £5, 000.00 to £120, 000, 000.00GB Pounds.. Contact now
with this info below:

DURATION OF LOAN:.
TELEPHONE NUMBER:.
Contact Email. johnson_williams91@ymail.com
starwin

i need personal loan for 1 lac. and my sal 16000 pm. and my contact no 9986765067

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen, , ,

As I Mr.Vishwas Kamble an Account Holder of Family Credit ltd. A/c Nos :- 149531, has paid all the dues pending but still it has not yet rectified from your side. As there is no communication from your side towards the ICICI bank Ltd. And they have Deducted sum amount of Rs.868/- from my Account (ICICI Bank).

As, you need any verification you are free to contact me back as my Cell Nos :- 9892442862 / 9223523280.

As I request you to kindly return back the file of mine and ensure that you make the Reimbursement of the Deduction from my ICICI bank Account.

It would be highly appreciated if this case is handled to its merits.

Warm Regards

Vishwas Kamble

Dear Team,

As per my request for the reimbursement of the deducted amount in my ICICI bank A/c Nos :- 001101002623. which thankfully has been reimbursed.

So, Thanking you on that Issue

Yours Truly

Vishwas Kamble
Pradeep

How i got linked with FAMILYCREDIT? - Personal Loan

During a process of my personal in HDFC they found my record in CIBIL showing that i have taken 25,000 as personal loan. So my personal loan with HDFC got rejected. Then i enquire CIBIL reg the prob. Then i found out that it was under FAMILY CREDIT. For the first time I am hearing this company when i saw the mail from CIBIL. I dono how it comes.? I didnt even know this concern then how can i buy loan from this FAMILY CREDIT. Can somebody please suggest me on this reg how to solve?
johnson

Attn

Get a loan today at low rate apply now loans are given at a rate of 3% apply now this can increase your business to a greater hight. We are offering Loan to business and personal people, if you need a Loan to start up a business or Loan to pay off bills do contact us via johnson.loan2010@gmail.com now and get a Loan from our Company...I render the best Loan services.

Family Credit - Personal loan in Family Credit