Faridabad Residential - Delay in issue of voter id card

Inderjit Singh
Delay in issue of voter id card
Voter id card Complaints - Delay in issue of voter id card

Respected Sir,
I am a resident of Faridabad Haryana. Though my details and photo were taken twice in the last two years i have never received my voter id card as of yet.

My photo along with no MHH2683795 for Fruit Garden, NH-5, NIT faridabad in the common list is there but, I went to office several time they told "Aap ke Garh Aa Jaega" but till date i still havent received my voters id card.

Inderjit Singh
Fruit Garden
Faridabad.

Comments

Dear Sir, I am myself victim of the same problem. I request the Government of Haryana to pleasel update the Voter Lists and voter identity cards

Infact, we also got the photograph done in Sep'08.But still we are waiting for the id card. Hope we will get them before the elections. Else some one else may cast vote on our cards. This is the height of corruption. Will Mr Election Commissioner listen to these vows.

Respected Sir,
I am a resident of Faridabad Haryana. Though my details and photo were taken two times but I have never received my voter id card as of yet.

but, I went to office several time they told "Aap ke Garh Aa Jaega" but till date I still havent received my voters id card.

DEVI DAYAL
VILL. SEHATPUR
P.O. TILPAT
DISTT-FARIDABAD-121003
HARYANA

Dear Sir, I am a resident of Sector-11, Faridabad. After filling the required forms, four times, to get ourselves registered in the electoral roll, finally we received three voter i.cards out of four, and all the three are wrong on one or the other context. In case of me and my wife the photographs are of somebody elses, in case of my mother, she has been mentioned as male. None of the card shows date of birth (only year of birth has been mentioned and that too wrong), and there is no i.card for my father. When your office was contacted, it was advised very politely to fill all the forms once again as they are helpless in such cases.
My humble suggestion is that this task may be given to some private agency so that government can save much of time and money and public will not face any problems in that case.

Or, a standard proforma for the card may be issued through the net on official web site and a person is supposed to complete the proforma and deposit it with all necessary document at your office and given a week's time to collect the signed card from the same counter.

I know this is a comlicated issue and requires much alertness but at the end of the day all complicated issues are to be solved.

Hope to get some kind of solution, as I am very keen to cast my vote this time, as this would be my first time in my 44 years of age (just for the want of my name in electoral roll).

Thanking you in anticipations,

Suneel Mutneja

I have been staying in Charmwood Village Faridabad for the last 9 years. In these last 9 years I have been photographed at least 3 times for my voters card in camps set up by election bodies. However I have not received my card. Everytime we are told that our old photographs have got lost. I wonder what use these are being put to. In fact not only me but I dont know a single resident of our colony who has been successful in getting a card. I have written letters to the CEO Haryana and the Faridabad Election Commissioner but they have chosen not to reply in these 9 years. I am sure such complaints are with them from many people...It is such a shame for the faridabad electoral administration..
sanjay sondhi 804 Belvedere Towers, Charmwood Village, Suraj Kund Road, Faridabad, Haryana 121009 sanjay@sanjaysondhi.com

Same proble i also faced even this tim icant not cast my vote, there is no name of my familt in the list

No of times photograph taken by Deptt : Four
Name in Voters List : Address and other data were not correct
Submission of papers / proof : Again submitted
Verification by deptt official : Yes, at Lakhani Dharmshala.Confirmed every thing is OK
Voter ID Card Status : NOT RECEIVED YET
Casted Vote? : NOT EVEN A SINGLE TIME IN LIFE (Now I m 48 Yrs)
Expection : If not received, will not apply and cast vote in future.

Faridabad, Haryana

sub:wrong date of birth and address

sir/madam,
i am a resident of sector-23, faridabad, haryana.i received my voter id card in which the addtress and the date of birth is wrong.so, i went to the election commission, sector-12 for the correction.the employees behaved rudely and said that its a software problem which cannot be resolved.the name of the employee was prahalad singh.i am facing great difficulties because of this.
kindly help me and issue the voter id card with right date of birth and address.

regards

vandana goel
house no.257, sector-23
thermal colony, faridabad-121005
Girraj

sir/madam,
i am a resident of Unchgaon, faridabad, haryana., Ihave been retired from Indian Air Force on 31 May 2009. For listing my wife & myself I went to the election commission Office, Room no-21 panchayat bhawan Ballabgarh on 27 Jul 2009 I have submitted the relevent application forms & documentorry proofs for Issue of VIC AND REGISTERING US AS THE VOTORs from Faridabad .The employees said that our rep will be visiting next week for verification than we will inform you for photographs for VIC . But nobody turned upto 01 Sep 2009.I visited the Office again on 02/09/2009 i was told it will be delivered to you.Second visit made on 10/09/2009 & Third visit on 16/09/09 but no fruitfull output.Please allow us to cast our vote by issuing VIC prior to assembly elections
Thanking you sir

BALLAGARH
FARIDABAD-121004
divik

Respected Sir,
I am a resident of Faridabad Haryana. . we are 7 person and submitted the form but our name in list at election time .we had given a vote last2 time but without voter id card

veena
Gandhi colony
DISTT-FARIDABAD-121001

Faridabad (Haryana)

Sub:-About not getting Election I-Card

Respected sir,

I am resident of H.No.932/37 Faridabad .It is in Assembly Constituency No 90

Tigaon (Faridabad).Voter Nos of Me & My wife are 639 & 640 in part 10 of ward No

15 of sector 37 Anangpur Dairy 90 Tigaon (Faridabad) Constituency.

Sir, our name in voter list is about two years but I not get my Election I-Card yet.

In electoral roll our photo is wrong. I submitted form No 8 with photo many

times but everytime photo is not corrected. So I & my wife not get Election I-Card yet.

So you are requested to help us in this Matter. We shall be very thankful for this.

Yours truly,

Rakesh Kumar s/o Sh.Ramsawrup

Archana w/o Rakesh Kumar

Voter Nos.639 & 640 Part 10 of

90 Tigaon (Faridabad)Constituency
N Feb 11, 2011 by
shiv1975@yahoo.co.in

Respected Sir,
I am a resident of Ballabgarh Faridabad Haryana. Though my details and photo were taken two times but I have never received my voter id card as of yet.

SHIV CHANDRA CHOUDHARY
S.NO. - 497
N Feb 13, 2012 by
ahmedsaleem

Respected Sir,
I am a resident of Faridabad Haryana. . we are 1 person and submitted the form but our name in list at election time .we had given a vote last time but without voter id card

SALEEM AHMED S/O ZAHID HASAN

MOB:-9015847682
N May 11, 2013 by
raj621039

Respected Sir,
I am a resident of Faridabad Haryana. . we are 4 person and submitted the form but our name in list at election time .we had given a vote last time but without voter id card

Name Rajesh Kumar Sharma
Name Geeta Sharma
Name Ramesh Sharma
Name Meena Sharma
Address : vedram colony palla no. 1 near holy angles school faridabad post amar nagar pin no.121003 tigaon bidhan sabh
N Jun 1, 2013 by
kuldeepfbd

Our all family members name are in faridabad voter list along with photo but we did not received Voter Id card still.

Kindly suggest how & where from we can get our Voter Id card.

Thanks & regards,